Whois giong to stop playing?

Who is giong to stop playing in 2010 or has already quited?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Are you going to create...

a) a lot more biased polls
b) a few more biased polls
c) some biased polls now and a lot more later
d) ask a silly question

Last edited:
wtf is all ur guys problems..

I was just looking for some results about who is giong to leave and who is not.

And just mine opinion is that it looks like alot of people have quitted or just some less active. If i even can have an opinion atm..

but anyway , u can see that people are quiting because of VU10(whit its adjustments)

:scratch2:

What is your point?

Some people are quiting
Some are coming back
Some are staying

Exactly what would you expect to happen
in a major upgrade and complete overhaul?
:dunno:

wtf is all ur guys problems..

I was just looking for some results about who is giong to leave and who is not.

Then ask who is NOT quitting, too.

What is your point?

Some people are quiting
Some are coming back
Some are staying

Exactly what would you expect to happen
in a major upgrade and complete overhaul?
:dunno:

PS: You're entitiled to have and express an opinion and we're entitled to challenge it, it's validity, and the motivations for expressing and holding it once it's expressed.

I just started! :) And brought 5 friends with me...

(And all of us have already deposited, for those who might be worried about that)

That's great! Do yourselves a favor and play smart. It will save you money in the long run. Don't deposit more than you're willing to lose, and you'll probably really enjoy this game. If you need any help or advice... feel free to PM and we can meet up in game if needed.

Good luck!

Menace

but anyway , u can see that people are quiting because of VU10(whit its adjustments)

Where do you see that ?!
According to the poll over 50% agree that cheeseburger are not made of cheese.
And people are leaving all the time, some need a "big" reason like VU10, because they can not make one up on their own and some are grown-ups and simply leave, because they want to.
This poll was made only for the whiners and changes nothing.
Mayority of the people is happy with the VU and before you think something different, the _MAYORITY_ of the playerbase does not even have an account on this forum.

Sigh I choose cheeseburgers because you had no good choices for me.

I quit or took a break 2 times back in 2009. 1st time was due to a personal emergency that lasted a few weeks and then I ended up taking a vaccation for a bit. 2nd time was due to vu 10 having incomplete controls. I waited a few months and came back in late November.

I think everyone is entitled to their opinion but from the poll you can tell you are wanting everyone to feel like the sky is falling and no one is playing. To be honest I would of hoped for more people in game but it seems very vibrant and active to me. I do think many are cashing out or grabing some peds for varias reasons but then again that is nothing new.

Good luck

kosmos

Look people... the title asks who is giong to quit so why even bother trying to piss all over the thread... you are warned with title.. why should there be a vote option to NOT quit where as i say again.. the thread title asks about quitting... duh

SORRY SORRY.. i mean STOP PLAYING.. basicly the same as quit thogh right ? :p

LOL

No real options to vote for here :rolleyes:

Im not quiting, im not playing less. I still deposit :wtg:

and if u voted i already quit the game, have you really?.. your still on ef, why bother be here if you quit? :)

I didn't even vote, since imo non quits, people just take breaks in different
lenghts... :D ;)
But to comment some people here: If you read the title of the thread,
Whois giong to stop playing? you clearly see OP ask who is going to
quit/stop playing, not "who is going to quit or stay", so why whine about
onesided poll, when the poll is about one side?:scratch2:
If anyone wants to know if people gonna stay or leave, do a poll like that instead.

We stopped people on the street to ask if they liked cheeseburgers. Only answers of "no" were recorded. According to our numbers, no one really likes cheeseburgers! :yay:

This is what people are complaining about. You can't get an accurate count if you are only counting the votes you want. If your poll only lets people respond that they are quitting, then you can bet that the results will show a large percent of respondents saying they are leaving. ;)

No real options to vote for here :rolleyes:

Im not quiting, im not playing less. I still deposit :wtg:

and if u voted i already quit the game, have you really?.. your still on ef, why bother be here if you quit? :)

Good point.. as far as I am concerned though.. i have quit being a depositing player but i will still in some sense.. play.

We stopped people on the street to ask if they liked cheeseburgers. Only answers of "no" were recorded. According to our numbers, no one really likes cheeseburgers! :yay:

This is what people are complaining about. You can't get an accurate count if you are only counting the votes you want. If your poll only lets people respond that they are quitting, then you can bet that the results will show a large percent of respondents saying they are leaving. ;)
But the poll is about people who is going to leave, it's not a poll to entire
community about stay or leave! :laugh:

there are several people (some of whom are now banned) still hanging around EF after they have quit playing, just whining about stuff :wise:

one guy even PMed newbies telling them to go away...

By the looks of it the cheesburger rules over the quiters :laugh:

And players have always quit, long before vu10 players where quiting, and new once were joining, thats the way it is. We can never know why the players that quit after vu 10 quit, maby of personal IRL issues that had nothing to do with the VU. Its just speculations.

Damn it, now i want cheesburgers :rolleyes:

Look people... the title asks who is giong to quit so why even bother trying to piss all over the thread... you are warned with title.. why should there be a vote option to NOT quit where as i say again.. the thread title asks about quitting... duh

SORRY SORRY.. i mean STOP PLAYING.. basicly the same as quit thogh right ? :p

LOL

Not really the same!
If you closely look at the title it say "Whois giong to stop playing"
Whois = domain name lookup (and dunno what that has to to with "stop playing"

giong= if anybody know what that means, please tell us. Sounds like chinese, but not sure

to stop playing = in context with the word before not really meaningful

This thread as so many before are not asking anything substantial, are highly biased in favor of whiners and this one here is even outdated

Thats why I choose the cheese for the whine :D

hmm...

You also forgot to put in an option... I quit playing every day as I log out, but then I begin playing again when I log in the next day!

Everyone who says they are quitting usually come back later. A lot of the folks that quit early on, restarted after Neverdie got his money back. A lot of folks quit after that, only to come back in when Deathifier got his money back... A lot quit after that... and now they want back in since they see another world record broken by this game with CP that's getting blasted around the world's various news channels.

No one really ever can quit a game that is free to play! ;)

Not really the same!
If you closely look at the title it say "Whois giong to stop playing"
Whois = domain name lookup (and dunno what that has to to with "stop playing"

giong= if anybody know what that means, please tell us. Sounds like chinese, but not sure

to stop playing = in context with the word before not really meaningful

This thread as so many before are not asking anything substantial, are highly biased in favor of whiners and this one here is even outdated

Thats why I choose the cheese for the whine :D

hehehe :)

please close this thread and..

ps; U guys are idiots

Who?

Everyone?

I rather like Idiocy - much less taxing on the old noggin.

Cheers :)

ps; U guys are idiots

a) We are already idiots?
b) We have always been idiots?
c) We will soon be idiots?
d) Cheeseburgers are idiots?

playing less active, depositing less and trying to see if chipping out is worth it..
been doing that for a few months though..
loot has always been worse, and ofcourse there are always a few days that make it good :) ...

i voted going to quit soon, but god knows when.. i still like the game, just not the way i play it (well i do, but my wallet doesn't) .. so ill have to chance that i guess

ps; U guys are idiots

You do know that such sexistic comments are not allowed on the forum ?!

Coming up to a year in EU

So far, some deposits to get started and get some nice clothes, a few globals, nothing great. It was quiet for a while post VU10, but seems to have picked up to usual numbers around the main TPs at Twin and PA. Buzz seems to have stimulated some new meat, or MA paid Buzz to stimulate new meat, either way things seem to be on track. Loot is as per usual me thinks, no worse or better than a year ago. Some days I get nothing others I get reasonable return. So my option is cheeseburgers, maybe a Macca's triple cheese...hmmm the fat

nooo its a spamburger :yay:

Status
Back