Whos EU´s First Lady...

Mimi

Guardian
Society
Planet Express
Mimi Monsterjaeger
Woman are so important in this virtual universe ( ;) ) that i decited:whos the most influential woman in this game (should be a RL female-no transgenders- :D So what is our First lady...what would you say? (And why?)

Another bloody popularity thread.

What is it with this desire to pump egos?

But since you ask, Rockchick is my First Lady in this game. Very closely followed by many other fine women whom I have had the pleasure to meet in PE, and indeed I am sure there are many more that I have yet to, or will never meet in here.

nvm, I wrote some stupid shit as usual. More stupid than normal lol :)

when is prom? :rolleyes: whos on the comity?

c'mon guys, give the girl a break... :)

pretty easy, Mimi, go to "Member List", on the top on the EF menu; once there, sort by the column "Reputation". Among the first 4, take out two of them who are (M) IRL (etopia and nicole), and there you go: Lykke and Skam. Pretty tough choice, isn't it? :)

/jdegre.

pretty easy, Mimi, go to "Member List", on the top on the EF menu; once there, sort by the column "Reputation". Among the first 4, take out two of them who are (M) IRL (etopia and nicole), and there you go: Lykke and Skam. Pretty tough choice, isn't it? :)

/jdegre.

So what are you basing your choice upon :p

Personally I would vote Nadie.

Her Greatness!

The most influential you say? :scratch:
Mirandax is the most skilled one, certainly, and also one of the very few girls who is in a top 5 society.
But she's not the most social one, however id say she could influence people easily, and also have important friends in this game who also would influence. Even if she might not have the largest network.

But, either way, my vote goes for Mirandax.

The most influential you say? :scratch:
Mirandax is the most skilled one, certainly, and also one of the very few girls who is in a top 5 society.
But she's not the most social one, however id say she could influence people easily, and also have important friends in this game who also would influence. Even if she might not have the largest network.

But, either way, my vote goes for Mirandax.

hmmm i would have to say Skam was the most wonderfull, but its hard because MindStar9 is also really cool.

I guess im going to have to vote for Zippo after all;)

You can take a wiiiild guess who myvote goes to....

Skam

But I agree with safara.... another popularity contest... :p

Rip

You can take a wiiiild guess who myvote goes to....

Skam

But I agree with safara.... another popularity contest... :p

Rip

Aye, popularity contests are boring.
How about contests on most hated persons in EU for a change? ;)

:rofl: yet another thread?

/jdegre.

Well, thanks, but let me point out that just because you have the most reps in EF doesn't make you to the first lady of EU .. far from ;) I'm the first Lady of Lootius which is pretty much enough lol.

I have a personal first Lady in EU .. but :nana: wont tell because that doesnt mean I don't see a LOT of other first ladies in here! Actually just look around you? I can tell you the're SO many ladies playing now compared to when I started two years ago that it is hard to decide! And why should we even?

Don't ask me about the president either, because I already did point out my view in that case ...

VFpresidentsigkopi.jpg

And if so .. I wouldn't mind being the first lady ;)
Lootius bless

Well, thanks, but let me point out that just because you have the most reps in EF doesn't make you to the first lady of EU .. far from

hehe, I know... nothing will make anybody "first lady of EU", simply because the title does not exist... :) I just suggested an objetive way of "sorting" things.

regarding people's influence, surely you would agree that EF is probably the single most influent media in EU. and it is not that having high rep makes you automatically more influent than having low rep, but it surely helps.

First lady of PE ? first of all the term alone dosnt apply to a society like PE where there are no supreme leaders (as in any good democrazy) second thers only one women influncing my PE and thats my wife she is the true power behinfd the throne i reckon.

its more a personal question than an general... so its up to anyone itself to tell who is the one in his eyes... ;) Dunno if there were lot of treads like this in the past...but it dont make things better to tell me ;) If u dont wanna answer...let it be :) But ppl who wanna tell me be free and get in the discussion...

thank u ;)

Not me so there :nana:

I would rather be naughty :vampire:

I fail often.. but I do try !! :laugh:

Not me so there :nana:

I would rather be naughty :vampire:

I fail often.. but I do try !! :laugh:

LoL!

Darn, then I have to give you my vote for the great effort ;)

Reactions: dj.
Back