Who's the most skilled crafting avatar?

Nirfu

Elite
Society
Rapture of Rebellion
Nirfu Nirfu Merlin
Who's the most skilled crafting avatar? And where do i find him/here?

I am not sure...but I think for general crafting, it would be Buzz (at least for furniture, that must be for sure)

For clothes...I think Etopia...though not positive.

For coloring... I think Sarah...

I am pretty good with filters...so if you have any filter questions...I am your man! ;)

I think also auktuma for armor and such

Yea, I was thinking him too...

...but did I mention that I am good with filters?

There are a few very skilled. I think Dekel claims to be the highest but I don't think he plays much anymore. Buzz Lightyear, Auktuma, Ram and others are also very skilled. It depends to some extent on what you want crafted though as some specialize in certain fields.

Where do you find them? Well I know a lot of them are busy people and probably don't always want to be found but I guess you could always try PM'ng them here if you have a serious proposal.

Never heard of Dekel.... does he not play anymore because even as an uber crafter he could not make profit? ;)... scarry.

Btw, if you have any need of filters or filter related crafting advice, I am hanging out around Ambu land on Amytheria lately.

Fade said:
Never heard of Dekel.... does he not play anymore because even as an uber crafter he could not make profit? ;)... scarry.

He is the guy who makes the dante amps (Dekel/NZR). As far as I'm aware it's RL stuff that has taken him away from the game not lack of profit :) He still plays more passively as a landowner I think.

He was selling his skills at one point but I have seen him globalling on dantes since so I guess he changed his mind or couldn't find anyone with enough peds to buy them all :laugh:

he is at war irl :S

Fade said:
I am not sure...but I think for general crafting, it would be Buzz (at least for furniture, that must be for sure)

For clothes...I think Etopia...though not positive.

For coloring... I think Sarah...

I am pretty good with filters...so if you have any filter questions...I am your man! ;)

furnature: buzz
clothes: anna lovis, though shes not on much at ALL, so etopia i guess
coloring: sarah(oh wait! paige! she said she could color black for 3 years now ROFL :laugh: )
armor: auktuma
attachments: NZR
weapons: good old rampagh good to have u back!
tools: i believe buzz?

Dekel / NZR just got out of the army, which were the reason for him to stop.. But he's from israel, so I dont know if he will be called back in...........

Btw, if you have any need of filters or filter related crafting advice, I am hanging out around Ambu land on Amytheria lately.

What the H to I need a filter for? (seriously interested)

You are forgetting Starman at tailoring. Think hes abit more skilled then anyone else in that matter, anyway its not about skills in crafting IMO its about getting that bp :D

Fade said:
Yea, I was thinking him too...

...but did I mention that I am good with filters?

I need a filter and an oil change for my car, can you come over ? :laugh:

Maybe I'm out of the loop.. but nobody said buzz for attachments.. isn't he the only one that can make the OA-109?

And I should mention.. I make a mean shreik basic. :wise:

LostInEntropia said:
I need a filter and an oil change for my car, can you come over ? :laugh:

Can't deliver...but I offer affordable shipping via auction.

Filters are really good for uh, Filtering stuff.

Did I mention I have a quality rating of 100 on my filter BP?

Prof Standing: Veteran Filter Fondler

hottygurl said:
furnature: buzz
clothes: anna lovis, though shes not on much at ALL, so etopia i guess
coloring: sarah(oh wait! paige! she said she could color black for 3 years now ROFL :laugh: )
armor: auktuma
attachments: NZR
weapons: good old rampagh good to have u back!
tools: i believe buzz?

Whats funny about this is that if it is the paige im thinkin of SHE is a 16 yr old HE

i think unique is right there....etopia has said she aint tailoring much no more, while in the meantime starman has spent thousands on tailoring (40k or in that reach) since june this year...the man is a machine...both at hunting and at tailoring.

Back