Question: Why are NeoPsion 50 Mindforce Implant and NeoPsion 55 Mindforce Implant are in the new item HOF section today?

Skippie discovered Basic Filters once after a VU, irrc :)

It happens.

Skippie discovered Basic Filters once after a VU, irrc :)

It happens.

Basic Filters were (re)discovered many times - skippie was just one of the first "Basic Filter Pioneers", if not the first.

The more interesting question would be what dropped them, because they were obviously in someones loot when a discovery was triggered.

would it have had to drop from a mob.. wouldn't taking it out of his head make it pop up in a loot window.. and possibly trigger the discovery?

Not sure why.. but that is the first thing i thought of when i saw the discovery.

SpikE

I dropped I neopsion 20 from droka, so it was probably dropped from a mob. It makes sense to drop more as they'll be more people wanting to use MF with all the new chips about.

Probably.....
in the past they were called diffrent, and maybe since the massive drops from aurlis they never dropped again....so probably its the first time since the change of the name they droped again?
Who knows

NeoPsion 55 were created by MA, and dropped into the inventories of players that owned BD Implants. If today was the first time this item ever actually looted from a mob, then whallah, the discovery system recognized it as a new item.

This is also why you saw a recent discovery of Vain Helmet (M,L) from Proteron Mature.

~Danimal

Back