Why are people like this? OMG

Status

sweetthang

Provider
Society
Supremacy Reign
sweetthang sweetthang sugar
Ok I will try to make this as brief as possible..Fredy and I decided to run N of Phoenix with some newcomers so they can sweat.

So off we went N of Phoenix for them to sweat armax, atrox etc.

All was good until this Hottygurl and a friend(didn't catch her name) Casay I believe it was..decided to pull in a mob on us..first set no worries we cleared it but second set was a larger amount of armax goki's etc. Here are the pics of the conversation we had ....I just don't get people :rolleyes:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

There will always be assholes IRL and in any multiplayer game you play...:rolleyes:

All i can say is that the more u ignore these morons, the less fun they will think it is...

I am just shaking my head...ok I logged back in after posting this and it is Casay and Hottgurl..they were at phoenix and brought in a mob to kill the sweaters.

There explanation for all that occured was apparently earlier someone in orange ran some mob to Hottgurl while she was killing fouls and well that upset her enough to do what she did while I was trying to help newcomers.

They say sweaters don't contribute to the EU community however she doesn't realize there NEWCOMERS and may actually DEPOSIT oneday.

But hey we all do what we do ingame..at least I can stand proud for what I am ingame..hopefully they will be able to aswell.

Im sure hottygurl had her reasons. And quite frankly.. If Im in an area to hunt and some n00bs come running into my path, hogging creatures and starting to sweat them while im hunting.. Dont bet on me not killing that creature... An atrox hogged by a sweater is an atrox less in the spawn..

I agree...however they weren't hunting there.

I was N of Phoenix with the newcomers helping them get some sweat and they ran in and grabbed mob and brought them to us.

Had they been hunting there and we showed up I would have gone elsewhere.

2nd. Had they wanted to hunt and showed up and saw us there and did that ok sorttta maybe I would understand but they brought in the 2 sets of mob then went back to Phoenix and proceeded to ramble on there about disliking sweaters.

To be an Uber...

I guess this is just the reason i'm pissed off with some players, i.e. SOME ubers,

They get their 'rocks off' by trying to show how bad they are.

Yep, they got the uber armor and weapons, and uber skills...

But have no clue on what it is like to be a new player in a game with ubers, they did not have to worry about that..

My dream, is to one day be an 'uber' and then kill some of the assholes to show them just what it feels like..

Of course, I know this will never happen, after all MA 'rewards' their ubers with uber loot and does not seem to give a 'tinker's damn' about those of us that joined later.

Now, was the asshole a 'real uber', no clue...but they damn sure act like the ones' i've ran into...at the oil field..."IT'S CLOSED", if they are some what nice, or like Star and Mallo, just kill your ass the second you show up...yep, real ubers...

DS

It happens so deal with it!
I'm sure your a nice girl but you dont need to post about every single bad thing that happens to you in EU.

LokiDarkStar said:
I guess this is just the reason i'm pissed off with some players, i.e. SOME ubers,

They get their 'rocks off' by trying to show how bad they are.

Yep, they got the uber armor and weapons, and uber skills...

But have no clue on what it is like to be a new player in a game with ubers, they did not have to worry about that..

My dream, is to one day be an 'uber' and then kill some of the assholes to show them just what it feels like..

Of course, I know this will never happen, after all MA 'rewards' their ubers with uber loot and does not seem to give a 'tinker's damn' about those of us that joined later.

Now, was the asshole a 'real uber', no clue...but they damn sure act like the ones' i've ran into...at the oil field..."IT'S CLOSED", if they are some what nice, or like Star and Mallo, just kill your ass the second you show up...yep, real ubers...

DS

Most actual ubers dont bother closing the oilrig down. They just go there and kill the trox thats there and when they shoot people its just to keep the n00bs on the alert :silly2: The real ubers are usually busy with hunting, crafting, mining and so on and rarely bother to go to the oil rig. Not gonna say I go to the oilrig FREQUENTLY at the time, but I rarely see any of the real ubers when I do..

jonboy said:
It happens so deal with it!
I'm sure your a nice girl but you dont need to post about every single bad thing that happens to you in EU.

One possible way of dealing with it is to "post about every single bad thing that happens..." !!! And i think , it's neccessary to do that. There is something called "moral" in all of our lifes.

LokiDarkStar said:

They get their 'rocks off' by trying to show how bad they are. DS

I can understand your anger about. The behaviour and the diction of the person makes a real "uber".

But as often repeated: In all PvP areas like the Rig are other rules valid. If you just like to go to the rig, never be angry about beeing killed! :wise:

cupcake said:
One possible way of dealing with it is to "post about every single bad thing that happens..." !!! And i think , it's neccessary to do that. There is something called "moral" in all of our lifes.

Hmmm morals thats a good one :laugh:

Sometimes you just have to be the bigger person and let it go. Trying to name and shame people sometimes backfires as Sweethang found on another of her threads.

Hm ... this is a funny thread ...

I have not followed any of the pevious threads of Sweethang and can not comment on that. But when I read through this it feels like some people are just generally upset with sweethang...

Anyhow, looking at this issue from an objective point of view I also find it kind of dumb and not funny. It's always easy in life to pick on the orange n00b...
It's a real shame people just look down that way onto the n00bs. As if they all forgot they have been a n00b too one day. Don't see the point... :rolleyes:

Prime Example

Got to love it...

"Hmmm morals thats a good one

Sometimes you just have to be the bigger person and let it go. Trying to name and shame people sometimes backfires as Sweethang found on another of her threads."

So, the result is "We are Ubers and we can do what we want!!, Morals, what are Morals?

Yep, you post hits the nail on the head,

And you know what dude, the funds I put into this game are now GONE...simple.

Keep it up, and i'm sure that this 'noble non-game' will die on the vine. Just that simple, you guys got the good stuff for 'free' you just played, no COST...

Now, we poor dumb fools came along and have to PAY to get the stuff you got for 'FREE''; and you wonder why we are pissed off, Sorry, i'm not from Sweaden or however you spell that 'Vast Wasteland of Snow and Ice' and yep, I know your forfathers, and heh, if you want a shock, so did mine...blond hair and blue eyes here, they came from there.

The point is its not just a 'local' game now, it's worldwide, and if you think that the rest of us will continue to pay for your time...with our 'real' money, then dude, you need to do a wake up call....its not going to happen...

DS...

LokiDarkStar said:
Got to love it...

Sometimes you just have to be the bigger person and let it go. Trying to name and shame people sometimes backfires as Sweethang found on another of her threads."

So, the result is "We are Ubers and we can do what we want!!, Morals, what are Morals?

Keep it up, and i'm sure that this 'noble non-game' will die on the vine. Just that simple, you guys got the good stuff for 'free' you just played, no COST...

Now, we poor dumb fools came along and have to PAY to get the stuff you got for 'FREE''; and you wonder why we are pissed off, Sorry, i'm not from Sweaden or however you spell that 'Vast Wasteland of Snow and Ice' and yep, I know your forfathers, and heh, if you want a shock, so did mine...blond hair and blue eyes here, they came from there.

The point is its not just a 'local' game now, it's worldwide, and if you think that the rest of us will continue to pay for your time...with our 'real' money, then dude, you need to do a wake up call....its not going to happen...

DS...

You lost me there mate! You trying to suggest i'm an Uber? :laugh: Far from it!
I deposit monthly, play for fun and i help people on a daily basis! The only things i got for free are the fruit and dung i found on the ground!
Before you started pointing fingers and having a tantrum get you should have got your facts straight! so take your rant and shove it!

AJack10600 said:
Hm ... this is a funny thread ...

I have not followed any of the pevious threads of Sweethang and can not comment on that. But when I read through this it feels like some people are just generally upset with sweethang...

Anyhow, looking at this issue from an objective point of view I also find it kind of dumb and not funny. It's always easy in life to pick on the orange n00b...
It's a real shame people just look down that way onto the n00bs. As if they all forgot they have been a n00b too one day. Don't see the point... :rolleyes:
There is bad n00bs and there is good n00bs.. Thats how it is with people. Theres good people and theres bad people.
I dont think that most people look down on the n00bs in general, but there is always that one annoying pain-in-the-ass n00b that make you want to womit and get out of there as soon as possible, or as in this case, bring some mayhem to them. Of course there will always be the "schoolyard bullies" that bully around the smaller kids (n00bs) just as there is IRL.. Altho we only see avatars in PE, its real people controlling them. Some people roleplay badguys, others just ARE badguys. Whichever category one fit into doesnt really matter as a badguy can piss people off, regardless of wether he/she act or just IS bad..

Ahhhh hottygurl !

ROFL yeah whoever it was was funny.. I have just recently sold all my tiger and lately I am having a blast running round in noobie armor.. Very challenging and fun to see what I can now take down in it.

Anyway *there I was splendid in my pixie suit* plus acid plates happily potshooting some snables, making a profit, and this Hottygurl comes along, stops, watches me for abit, then proceeds to killsteal everything I initially shoot at first with my opalo.. grrr

I didnt get too upset though .. just typed LOL a few times then offered to take this into the ring.. She soon cleared off when I told her my stats and my health level.
I am simply a low mid end player .. shes/hes just a lower mid end player bored and looking to make themselves feel bigger by picking on "newbies"

She/he and others of this calibre are simply annoying or mildly amusing in a 'huh what an idiot' kind of way to us however I can see how this would put off a new player.

The newbies to this game ARE THE NEWBLOOD.
They are a large part of the future of EU.
ANY of you ubers or higher level players who dont take the time to check back in on how the universe is developing for newcomers arent very wise and not protecting their own investment and the future of EU.

Thats where i see an issue. And I am happy to see sweetthang bring this to peoples attention..

Of course EU is tough and challenging and we will always have assholes in the game.

Oh and sorry to single you out tigerman, try not to take it personally ( yes i know its hard as apparently this virtual world revolves around what you say )
but your tone of reply really does sum up some of the longer term players attitude.
This isnt an issue of newbies hogging "your" mob, she/he does purposely go out of his/her way to be an asshole. That simple !
Maybe do what I am doing or what sweetthang does and go back a peg or two ( ok ok in your case 1000 pegs) and just see it again through a newbies eyes. Run round in pixie for abit and see how many people try to walk over you .. its actually kinda fun and it cheap too.

EDIT ach damn now i have to edit this as tigerman actually said something nice .. lol .. yeah ok you got it in perspective.. nice to see you finaly say such words " there are good noobs and bad noobs" ( newbies please though for the good ones.. noobs is sooo derogatory

Last edited:
Got to Love it...

"You lost me there mate! You trying to suggest i'm an Uber? Far from it!
I deposit monthly and play for fun i help people on a daily basis! The only things i got for free are the fruit and dung i found on the ground!
Before you started pointing fingers and having a tantrum get you should have got your facts straight! so take your rant and shove it!"

Dude, your words, not mine...

Facts...simple have no clue what your ingame name is? Have no clue if you work for MA. Have no clue who you are..

My in game name is LokiDarkStar, shown as DS... I report what I've seen and has happen to me. Fact...I think that MA does not give a 'tinker's damn' about middle level players. Fact...the globs and HOF's support this if you just sit and look at what is going on....Fact, I've put in over $5,000 U.S. dollars since December of last year, my money, not anyone else...

Fact, I'll express what I think and ...Guess WHAT...??...

Dude, you can shove it where the sun don't shine...

DS

Maybe MA should do something with the river beetween phoenix and the Goki/armax/trox spawn spot :dunno:
If they can't cross it anymore, we won"t see this type of thread anymore.

But I think this sort of pple will always find something to do to make the noobs crazy :laugh:

My advice : just deal with that, & forget them.
U'll have ur revenge when they'll try again in few months ;)

LokiDarkStar said:
"You lost me there mate! You trying to suggest i'm an Uber? Far from it!
I deposit monthly and play for fun i help people on a daily basis! The only things i got for free are the fruit and dung i found on the ground!
Before you started pointing fingers and having a tantrum get you should have got your facts straight! so take your rant and shove it!"

Dude, your words, not mine...

Facts...simple have no clue what your ingame name is? Have no clue if you work for MA. Have no clue who you are..

My in game name is LokiDarkStar, shown as DS... I report what I've seen and has happen to me. Fact...I think that MA does not give a 'tinker's damn' about middle level players. Fact...the globs and HOF's support this if you just sit and look at what is going on....Fact, I've put in over $5,000 U.S. dollars since December of last year, my money, not anyone else...

Fact, I'll express what I think and ...Guess WHAT...??...

Dude, you can shove it where the sun don't shine...

DS

My ingame name is Jonboy and iam usually at Fort Fury if i'm not at outposts rescuing people that need help.
I fail to see what your point is! Your unhappy that you spent $5000 in EU well i'm sorry mate thats noone elses fault but your own!
You dont make sense. "Fact... i think" its not a fact then!
Maybe you should calm down take a deep breath if you dont like playing don't. If you do like playing why dont you ask people in the know for help instead of being all bitter.

Reactions: Zoe
I didn't start this thread because I got mob thrown on me..trust me its happened many a times.

I posted because of the behavior of some people in this game. As people post about bad loots good loots scammers non scammers to each there own on what they choose to post.

Oh jonboy check on my post that I have made on EF you will find many many that aren't bad...I believe only 2 threads I started when I was upset with something that occured ingame. This one and the one you referred to as backfiring on me..post Please read...Especially newcomers which can be found under the Noobs corner.

Anyone who hasn't read that post..please read through it..the matter was dealt with and closed. I did what I felt was the right thing to do and I will not regret the fact that I posted what was brought to my attention.

Zoe you hit it on the nail..people seem to forget they were newcomers once too.

Zoe said:
Ahhhh hottygurl !

ROFL yeah she/he was funny.. I have just recently sold all my tiger and lately I am having a blast running round in noobie armor.. Very challenging and fun to see what I can now take down in it.

Anyway *there I was splendid in my pixie suit* plus acid plates happily potshooting some snables, making a profit, and this Hottygurl comes along, stops, watches me for abit, then proceeds to killsteal everything I initially shoot at first with my opalo.. grrr

I didnt get too upset though .. just typed LOL a few times then offered to take this into the ring.. She soon cleared off when I told her my stats and my health level.
I am simply a low mid end player .. shes/hes just a lower mid end player bored and looking to make themselves feel bigger by picking on "newbies"

She/he and others of this calibre are simply annoying or mildly amusing in a 'huh what an idiot' kind of way to us however I can see how this would put off a new player.

ANY of you ubers or higher level players who dont take the time to check back in on how the universe is developing for newcomers arent very wise and not protecting their own investment and the future of EU.

Thats where i see an issue. And I am happy to see sweetthang bring this to peoples attention..

Of course EU is tough and challenging and we will always have assholes in the game.

Oh and sorry to single you out tigerman, try not to take it personally ( yes i know its hard as apparently this virtual world revolves around what you say )
but your tone of reply really does sum up alot of the longer term players attitude.
This isnt an issue of newbies hogging "your" mob, she/he does purposely go out of his/her way to be an asshole. That simple !
Maybe do what I am doing or what sweetthang does and go back a peg or two ( ok ok in your case 1000 pegs) and just see it again through a newbies eyes. Run round in pixie for abit and see how many people try to walk over you .. its actually kinda fun and it cheap too.
The bold part you really coulda just skipped if you really didnt look to provoke/offend people.. However, PE DOES evolve around me and my avatar for all I care (isnt my well being what i should consider before others well being? If im disfunctional i cant help others, right?) :silly2:
Now, as I said in my previous post, there will be bad people and there will be good people, thats the way mankind works. This does OBVIOUSLY apply to n00bs just as ubers and there WILL be more bad n00bs than bad ubers, simply because there is a lot more n00bs overall.
I also said that IF someone come waltzing into my path and start sweating atrox and hogging the spawn, Ill kill the trox. Yeah I WILL do that if the spawns being hindered.
Yeah, I have also brought trox down to camp phoenix, mainly on request by the sweaters that have requested if "someone can go get something bigger than the snablesnot that dry up so fast". Some who hadnt had the privilege of seing an atrox before screamed and died, the ones that saw what was about to happen laughed and the ones that got tired just pulled the aggro and had it killed by the turret...
However, I never said wether or not what happened in this incident was right or wrong, atleast I didnt intend to. If you interpreted my original post as a "haha, suits you right" then you misinterpreted it or i could have worded it better.
I said they probably had their reason for bringing down big mobs. However, what that reason might be I dont know. There could be n00bs that "deserved it" (bad n00bs) down there for example. Sadly a trox kinda eat everyone and not only the one you want to be eaten.. There could be a personal dispute between sweethang and hottygurl, who knows?
I have never said we dont need n00bs, I have never said being a n00b is a bad thing. What I DO however feel is that n00bs that dont deposit and complain about PE is too expencive, were better off without and they are better off without PE. Fact is that PE aint for everyone and thats just the way it is and always will be.
Also a n00b that dont deposit and complain about everything taking so damn long and running around begging we can very well be without. ESPECIALLY the ones requesting trades and chats without even asking if they can request a chat or a trade and dont take the "no" answer on the invite as just that, a no, and keep hammering you.
Being a n00b is no more an excuse for being rude/disrespectfull/annoying than bein an uber is :wise:

Tigerman said:
Being a n00b is no more an excuse for being rude/disrespectfull/annoying than bein an uber is :wise:

well said :)

LokiDarkStar said:
Got to love it...

DS...

You seems to be a very sad person with too much anger! What has Sweden to do with anything of this and why are you trashing Sweden like that under this topic? Do you know anything about Sweden?

grow up!!!

Dont blame "ubers" for maybe have done some stupid things becouse Im pretty sure you have done it too

I find the whole situation hilarious :D

Tigerman said:
Some who hadnt had the privilege of seing an atrox before screamed and died...
lol been having a crap day at work and this put a smile on my face +rep

As for hottygurl, well not great behaviour, but whatever no big deal. Maybe she just having bad day and needed to upset someone to make herself feel better. Two wrongs dont make a right, but at the end of the day its minor what she has done, no real harm done.

Hottygurl in action :laugh:
Why im not surprised :dunce:

Knuckles said:
I find the whole situation hilarious :D
And I find it pathetic:p If people would spend same time hunting/mining/crafting/... as they do spamming forums everyone would be uber by now:)

Nostrop said:
And I find it pathetic:p If people would spend same time hunting/mining/crafting/... as they do spamming forums everyone would be uber by now:)
But how boring would it be when everyone where uber?? :eek:

Zoe said:

I completely agree with this ! :wise:

Zoe said:

And with this too ! :laugh:

More seriously, we need newbies and noobs need more experienced players. We just have to keep in mind that tey are just beginning ingame and need to learn the "do and don'ts", all these implicit rules of courtesy between players. And the best way to show them, is to respect these rules ourselves and to help them to improve their play.

OK! Maybe I'm a little idealistic. ;)
But after all, isn't EU an ideal game and universe? :D

"You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one" (Thanks, John !)

Status
Back