Why do you like this game?

A purple dot is someone unable to give rep trying to give you a neg rep, it's the same thing I got from this tosser:)
Hurrikane

Yep same here with the Fanboy comment as well :laugh:

I got 2 of the purple dots myself, after -repping him.
1st one with the wonderful message "Grats on having the ugliest clothes in EU",
He was correct about one thing though :laugh: ;)
Funny, based on this guys rep, if he harasses everyone who -reps him like this, he must have quite the list built up by now. ;)

Yeah he came across as a little disturbed or with some sort of massive axe to grind imo :scratch2:

He is banned now anyway and I would guess at it being permanent with a bit of luck :rolleyes:

Yep same here with the Fanboy comment as well :laugh:

Yup same here, still trying to figure out who's a fanboy when I ain't the one trying to plug Second Life on another game's forum:)

Hurrikane

I like the game because.....because.....HEY GOOD QUESTION!

Nah, I like the game because I meet lot's of awesome people. I also enjoy helping out the lesser skilled players. Nothing brings more satisfacion to me than helping a not so experienced player in the mining profession.

Im not loosing a thing but time and having some fun :D

Theres a split second right before a mob loots when its almost dead and a split second after dropping a bomb between searching and finding something with sqirly that seems to be like a drug to most players which equalls this effect = :eek:

Just got back from the academy and :yay: has this thread grown!

Keep the positive wave coming peeps, all positive remarks are very much welcome :), and i am + repping all those who contribute, but since i can only give a set amount per day, please be patient :D

This game still rules, and will always rule, no matter what

I find it highly addictive due to the fact that I really want to skill up all the time. I'm always checking my skills to see how close I am to my next level. ;)
I also love finding things randomly, the chance of finding something great when mining and taking out my frustrations from a bad day at the office on some mobs. :laugh: I will say I can do without the math, but we can't have everything. :rolleyes::D

well since i'm broke 99.999% of the time i do NOTHING!:laugh:................................ok i talk and complain how boring the game is.....and i look for the easy ped which does not exist...(I WILL NOT DEPOSIT! EVER!:eek:) <--- (my determination [aka stubbornness] at work :laugh:)

so until sweating gets replaced with fishing i just do....NOTHING!:rolleyes::laugh::silly2::yay:

Yap, with everyone else on this... main reason im still playin is because of the economy.. we all just seem like one MASSIVE family, cept for scammers... theyre like the unwanted child

well since i'm broke 99.999% of the time i do NOTHING!:laugh:................................ok i talk and complain how boring the game is.....and i look for the easy ped which does not exist...(I WILL NOT DEPOSIT! EVER!:eek:) <--- (my determination [aka stubbornness] at work :laugh:)

so until sweating gets replaced with fishing i just do....NOTHING!:rolleyes::laugh::silly2::yay:

As long as you have people around the game to keep you entertained with random conversations, youre doing something :)

As the title describes, What drives you into enjoying this game? What gives you the edge to slay mobs constantly or claim riches from the ground?

Ill start with saying I enjoy playing this game because of the friends i have around, that make me feel welcome every time i log on :)

To all TuSaLuSeans out there :yay: Much love!
Spead the love! Do I hear an aameeen? :D
Yeah, we need more threads like this SK! Of course it helps if we hit a tower :D.
What makes me enjoy the game here? The comunity and the rush of hitting a global or HOF. Yes, i'm a bit hooked. :silly2:

Spead the love! Do I hear an aameeen? :D
Yeah, we need more threads like this SK! Of course it helps if we hit a tower :D.
What makes me enjoy the game here? The comunity and the rush of hitting a global or HOF. Yes, i'm a bit hooked. :silly2:

Ofc a tower helps, but even if i handt hit that tower i would still feel the love, thats why i came back in the first place :yay:

Oh look post number 500 :yay:

As the title describes, What drives you into enjoying this game? What gives you the edge to slay mobs constantly or claim riches from the ground?

Ill start with saying I enjoy playing this game because of the friends i have around, that make me feel welcome every time i log on :)

To all TuSaLuSeans out there :yay: Much love!

P.S.: just sharing some happy thinking here, we don't have to be constantly feeling sorry for the bad times, but we must also remember the good times passed within the game :D

Love this game as it allows me to do things that I cannot do in real life, things such as running walking etc, there is also the great community spirit that is in here and the potential to make friends without being judged.

Matt76

lol_928923.jpg

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyl5DlrsU90&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

RELAX! It's just a bit of fun folks!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

RELAX! It's just a bit of fun folks!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Erm.... dunno if you're aware, but showing what your rep messages are is kinda frowned upon in this forum I believe....

Hurrikane

Erm.... dunno if you're aware, but showing what your rep messages are is kinda frowned upon in this forum I believe....

Hurrikane

Please, lets not diverge from the purpose of the thread :)

Please, lets not diverge from the purpose of the thread :)

Ok, what like about this game is the opportunity to try and stop people getting banned from it's main Forum for an oversight?

Man, sorry for not putting "sorry for off-topic" but it's not like every post here was spot on the topic is it?

Hurrikane

I like to be on Calypso of several reson.

Its a chalange.
I fell welcome to the Soc and Comunity.
Achivement feeling on the skill unlock.
Nice friends in the FL.
Goals you can set yorself.
Trill of hunting Attacker (In PvP)
Happines of the globals and items in loot.
Freedom to do so many things.

Cya
Liza

Ok, what like about this game is the opportunity to try and stop people getting banned from it's main Forum for an oversight?

Man, sorry for not putting "sorry for off-topic" but it's not like every post here was spot on the topic is it?

Hurrikane

Easy, i quoted you wrongly, i now understood what you wanted to do.

At first look, i thought the poster before you was diverging :), my bad :D

Easy, i quoted you wrongly, i now understood what you wanted to do.

At first look, i thought the poster before you was diverging :), my bad :D

What I like about this game is that you deal with adults who can sort out minor differences of opinion in a mature and sensible way:)

Hurrikane

What I like about this game is that you deal with adults who can sort out minor differences of opinion in a mature and sensible way:)

Hurrikane

There ya go :yay:

Much love bro!

Hurrikane

What i posted back there was supposed to be in another thread but some error put it here...
Im not sure if it was becuase i was half asleep or if there was some kind of problem elsewhere...

probably a brain fart.. but non the less apologies.. my post wasnt for this thread...

I like people who play this game.

I like the game because it filters out people that are not my fav type of people :)

What i posted back there was supposed to be in another thread but some error put it here...
Im not sure if it was becuase i was half asleep or if there was some kind of problem elsewhere...

probably a brain fart.. but non the less apologies.. my post wasnt for this thread...

No harm done mate :) Cheers

Bump for randomness:yay:

Ur random bumb makes me reply =)

This game I play for years... all other MMO's I have played 2 days to 3 months max.. I think EU is the most interesting mmo there is. Although I don't like it always.

Ur random bumb makes me reply =)

This game I play for years... all other MMO's I have played 2 days to 3 months max.. I think EU is the most interesting mmo there is. Although I don't like it always.

Cheers for that :)

Love this game as it allows me to do things that I cannot do in real life, things such as running walking etc, there is also the great community spirit that is in here and the potential to make friends without being judged.

Matt76

Very true Matt,

There aren't many situations in this world (RL World I mean) where people get to know each other without "first impressions" getting in the way.

Check this video for a perfect example of how wrong people can be when they make the mistake of judging a book by its cover. I just love how everyone assumes she will be shit.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
One word 'CHOICES'.

The only game you can go for a long mining/crafting run after a hard days work (IRL) and not have to deal with anyone if you don't want to ... or .. you can go on a team hunt if you crave social interaction paired with some adrenalin pumping .... or... you could chat up a storm in a mall with traders and socialites... or... you could fly up to the 'rock'(s) and have an adventure ... the list goes on ....

I may not agree with MA taking all my peds but they do give me a great game to play... so THANK YOU MA!

Back