Why does noone every get upset about Entropia?

Complaint threads seem to go in waves and of course we tend to see more around big updates. But I`ve still seen and posted in plenty lately. But maybe they are just a bit more focused now instead of general oh this sucks they suck and I`m quitting. And the mods tend to keep things clean if it does get too out of control between people or inflating issues. I think it`s a sign of the community we have here where pretty much everyone gets along, stays respectful for the most part and don`t go blowing that often. Then again maybe your just sleeping when the loudest of them are bumping their threads.

I think we ran out of cheese with all the whine thats been going around! ;):D

Where dudes gone..

Latvians formed their own soc in that other game recently,
duno how it's for romanians, but at the same tempo I'll see
lithuanian soc there soon. No big reason to be upset, imho.

Why does noone ever get very upset and starting flaming everyone

Well... you know you can just watch some catch to entertain yourself :D

The weathers getting nice in Europe, so people are probably complaining about sunburn, hot offices, upcoming family holidays, short skirts, lack of time off, wife wanting more sex etc etc etc....

EF seems very quiet in general tbh, i think people are exploring real life :).

Here's my RL whine - as my birthday on the 8th and woke up with a tooth abscess, all sorted now but fck me i was pissed off.:laugh:

Thier not complaining because thier not playing i mean losing.
They know theres no point complaining, its like trying to complain about your politicians= waist of time and energy!
And once you been hit over the head with a hammer so many times you stop to notice it anymore.

I show it in some kind of other way that I'm dissatisfied...

09 May 2010 11:33 Offen Bank Withdrawal -41500.00
05 May 2010 20:58 Offen Bank Withdrawal -14150.00
14 Apr 2010 00:00 Offen Bank Withdrawal -4000.00

all those forum trolls scare of the ragers from the impending doom of mass neg reps :laugh:

The weathers getting nice in Europe, so people are probably complaining about sunburn, hot offices, upcoming family holidays, short skirts, lack of time off, wife wanting more sex etc etc etc....

the above bolded items are not something i would think people complain about too much lol well not me atleast bring on the short skirts and horny wifes !!!! ill take of yours too if ur not intertested :D

the above bolded items are not something i would think people complain about too much lol well not me atleast bring on the short skirts and horny wifes !!!! ill take of yours too if ur not intertested :D

I've not got a wife, a girlfriend though but she's mine :D. I'm sure mates of mine would take you up on the offer though, they moan about their other halves enough.:laugh:

Well the question is simple; Why does noone ever get very upset and starting flaming everyone who posts these late nights when i'm here, or almost ever?
Its so hard to find anything that entertains me this late if its not very simple to read and understand.
Has our game become to easy to play or has people just started to adjust to getting screwed over by everything ?

I remember a time when people used to be upset and mad about stuffs all night long. :(
Where did those good old times go?
You all have to understand that behaving like this, long term, is unacceptable towards us who care more for reading fights then starting them ourself, shame on bad trolls and people who don't get upset!

U mad Bro He if you want some QQ I know a forum where there is Plenty of it lol.

I Never thought id see someone actually QQ'ing about no one else QQ'ing in forums. Facken Kids today they just cannot enjoy Peace and Quiet.:laugh::laugh:

Wow this thread is still alive! :eek:

lol too funny.

Umad? :laugh:

Wow this thread is still alive! :eek:

A thread meant for everyone, such as this, should never die, as long as there are people with feelings and thoughts towards and against etch other and the game we entertain and anger ourself with.

And the point of this?

And the point of this?

If you haven't understood you are the one making the point in this thread, you totally missed the point.

I'm also upset about that women dress better then most men.

And befor i go to bed, drinking tea from a plastic cup is wrong, never do it!

Also; Beer is good for everyones health, always keep one with you in case of emergency.

Last edited:
<removed by author>

Last edited:
are you blind?

theres people complaining and whining about eu all over ef :)

<removed by author>

Last edited:
Oh I dunno, I was pissed at MA, but I didn't actively flame them on this forum ;)

Plus they *finally* agreed to send me a new gold card so....:yay:

Now Telstra Bigpond NextG on the other hand... :mad:

Last edited:
We are so upset all the time, cant even tyepier proabelr to be upset about it :)

Many good points to the game and i love it.

In terms of failures however, the community have been so conditioned over all this time that it has become nearly impossible to have an opinion for fear of getting some backlash. Very good tactic MA, why fight your own wars when the community can do it for you :) Its a age old and devastatingly effective tactic that most never even realize they are victim too....

But hey, im addicted so whatever....yes?

Btw, my coat is thick, it might be time to sheer me again Bhaaaa Bhaaaa :D

Oho, but we (I?) are (am?) upset about EU all the time. It's just that now it has become kind of a... guilty pleasure. An acquired taste, maybe. And of course there are the people who simply have too much invested here to simply leave as if nothing.

Or yeah, maybe it's just Stockholm Syndrome. :laugh:

As Chris Crocker would say...

leave-britney-alone-guy.jpg

Leave MA alone!!!

Last edited:
Let me tell you sir that I completely dissent from your post.

That's all the angry I can get, enjoy =)

Back