Why does people scared of joining a society?

kingsel

Old
Goksel Prometheus Yurdakul
Simple as title. Whats the reason behind try so hard to play this point and click boring game alone?

Dunno, maybe they want to be alone chilling while grinding with music, for one I must say I love it in the society I joined and was best decision I made, really nice people and it is always nice to talk with them or laugh at someone jokes, I already know I will never leave this society no matter what.

you can always chill alone with music but they seem its the worst thing in the game to join a soc i mean what worse could it be

you can always chill alone with music but they seem its the worst thing in the game to join a soc i mean what worse could it be
I doubt anyone thinks like that, maybe there are other misconceptions involved in their unwillingness to join a society

because you'll always have that one person who thinks its ok to post all his baby globals in society chat.
lol craeted this post cause i own a society and trying to not have that 10ped global chatters in my soc and still peopel afraid of it

Personally I have absolutely no issues with being a freelancer, people tend to annoy me. One being those global posts, but also the massive amounts of gloating/bragging that takes place. Crazy stupid theories....

well ppl have some solid reasons to be freelancer even tho i keep my soc as adult and clean as possible

Personally I have absolutely no issues with being a freelancer, people tend to annoy me. One being those global posts, but also the massive amounts of gloating/bragging that takes place. Crazy stupid theories....

This get tiring after a while indeed but at higher level soc its less frequent.

The game is not created for multiplayer experience, its a solo grind fest. And if you want to have a chat, explore some places and chat someone up :D

Build good society and they will come!
But not DPP Chads, they do not mix with low efficiency mortals.

trying my best to not inv toxics and icarus noobs unless they have some potential lol

Simple as title. Whats the reason behind try so hard to play this point and click boring game alone?

No one afraid of being in a soc, max prefers to not be in any.

The question is, what can your soc offer that is better than being freelancer or being in other soc?

Based on your soc post, all you are offering is group play, many soc offers that with already a lot of players in them, why would anybody who want to group play would choose your inactive small soc for group play instead of an existing big soc with lot of members?

as i said not icarus noobs, royal club sweaters nor toxic kids

cause big socs usually inv everyone, i dont

Sure because Evey's soc whatever its called now sure allows anybody to join or Crimson Devils or Guess who.
There are many soc who not accepts anybody.

Do you have anything else as benefit other than nothing and what almost every other soc doing?

Adults not much complaning and sometimes saying hi which might be better than point and click

nope people joins and sometimes enjoys it. not super selective just selective which is the reason ppl not joning socs cause of not being selective and even after joining soc, not interact with anybody in soc once

soc is useful for having people to hang out with, ask questions, gather intel, sometimes have soc events

You could join a society even if you get irritated by socchat, any chat can be turned off, you don't owe anyone anything. But really I think it's the real money aspect, people get angry at the smallest thing in this game, some will try to rip you off, many people in EU are genuinely nice and helpful though. But focusing on and remembering only the negative is part of human nature.

You guys have Socks all wrong, they are for your feet. My Sock is the best anyway, they have hippos on them.

My Society is great TWEN ONLY. I have 15 members and will disband it when TWEN ends. Damn they'll be so excited to go back to their old Societies and be Freelancers!

For many freelancers i know, 1 word pops up when i ask about socs and why they avoid.

Drama​

I am miner and i don't see the point of joining a soc.

Back