Why I can’t loot anything?

I have to join Mike here.... 2x p5a ? OH COME ON GIVE THAT POOR GIRL SOME ITEMZZZ ! SHE MADE SO BIG GRIND !! HAHAHahahaha noob really
( yeah you might be little unlucky, but its nothing uncommon )

i've burned 50 p5a with 105 amp on ithaca in less then 2 months looted 5 cb26, 1 big esi 117ped and 9 small esi (between 10 to 20peds), 15 lr32s, 49 cb13s, 1 vigi arms, to many fap 5s to remember and rest oils.

i've burned 3 apis on cp in a weekend and got 6 small esi

i've burned 1 hl14 on fresq through out a day and got 2 small esi and 5 HL14s.

i guess it's like ppl have already said in this thread hunt the mobs that drops the items ur hopping for.

oh also looted one vigi shin guard off of combibo while skilling melee combat with power claw mentor edition and i cycled over 5k ped tt repairs on the power claw before looting the vigi shins.

So you are whining about the loot again...surprise surprise. As you might have noticed by now creating this kind of threads does not help too much since you keep on whining. You have 4 options now:

1. Change your hunting style
2. Change your proffession
3. Leave EU
4. Accept crappy loots.

i guess it's like ppl have already said in this thread hunt the mobs that drops the items ur hopping for.

Doesn't always work. ;)

The ones that reply on this forum are more than likely the ones that it did work for.

The ones that it didn't, have activity of 0%.

and they are many.

Doesn't always work. ;)

The ones that reply on this forum are more than likely the ones that it did work for.

The ones that it didn't, have activity of 0%.

and they are many.

oh i know i was hoping for a UL cb26 off of trox or ul x5 off of cp and yap it didnt work as planned, back to the drawing board, but honestly if just hopping for items ur best bet is auctioneer and probably cheaper too :D

if you were genuinely curious about the issue, and not whining (as you actually are), you'd listen to what other people has already answered to you.

why did you loot ESIs from drones last year? might be because last year the loot system was set to drop ESIs from drones more frequently than this year, since this year there are many more "adjusted" mobs, which probably drop more ESIs than drones, and the total number of ESIs in circulation must remain constant. makes sense?

so, if you want ESIs, hunt the mobs that drop ESIs. otoh, if you want to hunt baby mobs, be prepared to not looting any ESIs.

so, 400k ammo in drones, and not getting an ESI is perfectly normal. hundreds of people burn much more than that, in higher level mobs, and don't get ESIs either.

The issue isn't looting an ESI, the issue is looting anything worthwhile. Feffoids loot korss pistols, which makes sense because they can actually be used to hunt more feffs, or other mobs at the same level...

BTW, the most of my ESI's over the past year have been from allophyl young/mature....

cb13, cb19, korrss h400, korss h380, powerclaw are all items I have looted recently. Sadly they break, but they can be used.

The problem here is you don't actually loot an item, you loot time to use an item (which is what L really is). When that time runs out, you are left with nothing.
That's what makes looting a justy 2 more special then all of the above mentioned loots.

Honeymoon is over, i guess.
Profit yeah I’m shore the ped card always go up must come from somewhere and I widrow like 5 times in 3 months best was 5100 peds in July. I do trade time to time but less and less now.

First all items loots in waves. - I hunted regularly Itumatrox between 12-2007 and 10-2008 - HL12(L) firstly where looted in nearly every global even im minis with around 40 peds. Then there came several months with nearly no HL12(L) in loot not even in HoF's of more than 1K ped. Then there came another wave of HL12(L) and I looted nearly 3K ped TT of HL12(L) in some weeks.

Second MA/FPC can change if a Mob loots certain items atm or not.

Third MA/FPC likes to use the Items in loot to stear what mobs/bots the people hunt. Remeber when Feffoids dropped Korss400 in every global? Anybody hunted them and MA gladely let the Korss drop to the people. Suddenly the rate of Korss 400 in loot of Feffoids dropped dramatically and the Mob was not hunted as much as bevor. Now Atrox are the mob with many good (L) items dropping in loot so they are hunted much more as bevor.

PS: also the notorious Uber loots, nearly every week a 10k+ loot from Feffoids stopped and is now replaced by 20K+ loots nearly every week from Atrox.

PPS: FU.. Y.U - MA/FPC for such a crappy loot system

I used to knife some Sabakumas just for fun. Off 2-3 knifes I usually got 2-3 shogun gloves, now I don't get anything like that.... I understand what u'r saying and your right on the spot. More items is needed. Even toiletpaper as u sugest would be fun. I remember one Snable knife run I made 1.5 years ago, I was amased I got like 7-8 different items in the same loot window(including oils and wool) that night I had a big smile on my lips, no profit, but fun.

lol common ppl do u rely expect to make profit.. than get a job:D
i know some that play eu as a job but if u want to just play than u have to accept that this game is no longer what was once....u can make profit or loot items wich can bring u a smile on ur face but for that u need to get some real gear and play long hours... more than this what do u expect.. world economy is in decay... do u think the game is differend? things may change when the economy will change... but right now mindark must think first of theyr employes :D...
personaly im dissapointed in this game... but i still play it now and then.. in hope for a change...

It is summer, getting <10% return is quite normal. Yesterday I got 9.8% return on mining lol ( didnt even count the decays... )
I also notice if you try harder on such bad days 99% chance you loose more.
If you camp a mob too long, suddenly that mob just stop drop items, me and some fellow campers noticed that on hamsters... took weeks before they drop again
I dont even like it when the return rate was 95% shit I thought it was bad :) now it is much worse :)

In my recent project i have now burned 3822 ped HL8.
Thats equal to 17 full TT P5s.

So far i have looted nothing of interest.

So those who say that 1xp5 and 1xp4 is nothing, they are totally correct.

You can negrep me now :p

It is summer, getting <10% return is quite normal. Yesterday I got 9.8% return on mining lol ( didnt even count the decays... )
I also notice if you try harder on such bad days 99% chance you loose more.
If you camp a mob too long, suddenly that mob just stop drop items, me and some fellow campers noticed that on hamsters... took weeks before they drop again
I dont even like it when the return rate was 95% shit I thought it was bad :) now it is much worse :)

You are doing something wrong. Perhaps try not to follow a green dot while mining. Standing in one spot dropping bombs is not too good either. Also 20 bombs ain't enough to get a valid result. I never had <50% TT return on mining and I don't think <10% is possible if you drop more than 50 bombs/probes.

lol common ppl do u rely expect to make profit.. than get a job:D
i know some that play eu as a job but if u want to just play than u have to accept that this game is no longer what was once....u can make profit or loot items wich can bring u a smile on ur face but for that u need to get some real gear and play long hours... more than this what do u expect.. world economy is in decay... do u think the game is differend? things may change when the economy will change... but right now mindark must think first of theyr employes :D...
personaly im dissapointed in this game... but i still play it now and then.. in hope for a change...

We're not complaining because we don't profit, we're complaining that 99% of loot is useless oils that just wind up getting sold back to the tt.

We're not complaining because we don't profit, we're complaining that 99% of loot is useless oils that just wind up getting sold back to the tt.

Then instead of dumping all your useless oils (which do have a use BTW) into the TT just to be looted again, why not collect them and sell them to other avatars or figure out things to craft with them? Everything usually has a markup (even if very small) because someone will pay a little extra to acquire that material to use it. Very little in this world is useless. It's up to you to find a use for it...

Quitte an achievement aka impossible if you have some common sense

Then instead of dumping all your useless oils (which do have a use BTW) into the TT just to be looted again, why not collect them and sell them to other avatars or figure out things to craft with them? Everything usually has a markup (even if very small) because someone will pay a little extra to acquire that material to use it. Very little in this world is useless. It's up to you to find a use for it...

The problem with that concept is that not a whole hell of a lot of people can AFFORD to stockpile oils with a 101%/102% markup, especially when they make literally 1 or 2 ped on 100 ped of stockpiled oils. Before when MA introduced the oils, ONLY specific oils would drop from specific mobs, giving a reason for some to focus (i.e., Aurlis *only* dropped Liver oil to begin with). Now you can get about half the oils from every mob out there, completely random (I've got eye, muscle, adrenal and thyroid from every formidon hunt I've done, totaling {on average} ~300 ped). If hunters would only loot one type of oil from a specific mob that they were hunting, you would see oils being sold more regularly - as they wouldn't have to stockpile 4+ different kinds in small amounts, just to reach the "selling threshold".

Solution to the problem? Rather simple, really:
#1 Return animal oil residue to the #1 looted material
#2 Put 1, MAYBE 2 different types of oils (or parts, for robots) per mob
#3 Reduce the drop rates of things like hides & wools (specifically animal hide and wool itself) so as to give them a better market (right now they are damn near TT unless you have a couple hundred ped to put up at once, especially after auction fee!)
#4 One final thing... allow a refining option for oils, to make them lighter :silly2:. Could use a specific refiner for it, that would allow the oils to be "unrefined" later after returning to storage. Would be very beneficial for those long hunts out in the wild outback of Amethera...

ESI from drones? lol
havent seen that happening to me ..

like i remember the day when i though "drones are robotic eletronic part mob and ESIs are basically metal electronic so drones should have some ESIs holled up in their stomach" ;)

LOL :D

MA is sucking us even more than it was half a year ago! :(

This is not profit tread don’t mix it up is just about looting something in loot window (I profit from drones).

Don't really understand the issue then.

Are you complaining about not looting stuff that has value (ie. yes it is a profit thread) or not looting any items at all (nonsense, drones drop all kinds of items, faps, L armours, L guns, hangar parts, heal chips, teleport chips, the list goes on).

The problem with that concept is that not a whole hell of a lot of people can AFFORD to stockpile oils with a 101%/102% markup, especially when they make literally 1 or 2 ped on 100 ped of stockpiled oils.

Hey 1 or 2 extra ped is better than no extra ped by selling to the TT :D

Before when MA introduced the oils, ONLY specific oils would drop from specific mobs, giving a reason for some to focus (i.e., Aurlis *only* dropped Liver oil to begin with). Now you can get about half the oils from every mob out there, completely random (I've got eye, muscle, adrenal and thyroid from every formidon hunt I've done, totaling {on average} ~300 ped). If hunters would only loot one type of oil from a specific mob that they were hunting, you would see oils being sold more regularly - as they wouldn't have to stockpile 4+ different kinds in small amounts, just to reach the "selling threshold".
This point I do agree with. Instead of making some items unbelievably common across all mobs it would make more sense to limit each mob to loot only one type of item from the same class. It would not only affect the supply of that item (subsequently driving up the markup value) but it would also give players a reason to diversify more in what they hunt. If Atroxes only dropped Liver Oil for example, they would have to go elsewhere if they wanted to find Thyroid Oil instead of just camping Atroxes all day long. I could really do without this trend of "that's what everyone else is doing so I'll do it too..." (OreAmps anyone? ;))

Hey 1 or 2 extra ped is better than no extra ped by selling to the TT :D
With the chance to not sell it in a week so 0,54 ped auction fee lost and 1 week waited. If sold for 102% (several comon items have lower MU) for what 0,46 to 1,46 ped or 4,6 to 14,6 US Cent? You have to be a extrem ECO guy to go this way and wait maybe one week to gain 4,6 to 14,6 Cent.

This point I do agree with. Instead of making some items unbelievably common across all mobs it would make more sense to limit each mob to loot only one type of item from the same class. It would not only affect the supply of that item (subsequently driving up the markup value) but it would also give players a reason to diversify more in what they hunt. If Atroxes only dropped Liver Oil for example, they would have to go elsewhere if they wanted to find Thyroid Oil instead of just camping Atroxes all day long. I could really do without this trend of "that's what everyone else is doing so I'll do it too..." (OreAmps anyone? ;))

The reason that some mobs drops so much different oils is that MA/FPC can steer the loot to the mobs they want us to hunt without turning upside down rest of economie in EU. A lot would hunt other mobs if Atrox would not drop so many different good items and have a 10K 20K loot regularly, remember when we had every week some Feffoid with 10K's because they looted Korss 400 and it was the first L weapon with a usage to lots of midlevel players, several upgraded mobs still have their key loot to make them a good hunting target or do you think Molisks would be hunted so much after their regen adjustment if there would be another source for Molisk Theeth?

With the chance to not sell it in a week so 0,54 ped auction fee lost and 1 week waited. If sold for 102% (several comon items have lower MU) for what 0,46 to 1,46 ped or 4,6 to 14,6 US Cent? You have to be a extrem ECO guy to go this way and wait maybe one week to gain 4,6 to 14,6 Cent.

You also need a large-ish ped balance (5000+ ped) to make it worthwhile. I put some explosive ammo on auction at 102% a few weeks back as a test - it did sell but after waiting 6 days for it - its not something I'll be repeating. :)

You have to be a extrem ECO guy to go this way and wait maybe one week to gain 4,6 to 14,6 Cent.

Mega beat me to it but I was going to say you either need to be an extreme eco guy or just have a big enough bankroll... ;)

Back