Question: Wich is the lowest recorded HOF ?

Rechinul

Stalker
Society
Crimson Devils
Florin Rechinul Pocneata
Wich is the LOWEST recorded HOF ? (HALL OF FAME) not globals of 11 ped... :)

I think we have a lucky GUY !
(not me aswell) but i have managed to screen his HOF! Impressive!!

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/1/3/8/4/0/11_ped_hof.jpg
11_ped_hof.jpg

I would think the lowest recorded hofs are the CLD's from hunting, mining crafting... 0,01 peds :)

difference between those and that Hadraada hofs tho is that the cld is actually useful :D

Seems Hadraada likes to HoF "big" :D

Little event over at Ark, still waiting for a winner
Hall of Fame

another 11ped Hadraada hof posted in that thread to show it is possible to get the prize even if it wont be easy.

Caught an 11ped HoF followed by a 18 ped HoF on Caly a while ago (posted here).

Both were gone by the time I checked the HoF list, but they were recorded as HoFs, obviously.

i will have to ADD this guy to tell him about the EVENT :)

Is possible to Make him WINNER! :D

Hadraada Young 11 PED Mon, 01 Jul 2013 07:10:34

I couldn't stop laughing for 15 minutes after that HOF sound rattled my bones (it was after 3 am) and when I saw the 11 Ped. Thanks MA :D Now can I have a "real" HOF please? ;)

I couldn't stop laughing for 15 minutes after that HOF sound rattled my bones (it was after 3 am) and when I saw the 11 Ped. Thanks MA :D Now can I have a "real" HOF please? ;)

Grats on the HOF!
Don't spend it all in one place :cool:

Grats on the HOF!
Don't spend it all in one place :cool:

LOL, thanks Lorthis! :) But the warning came too late. I spent it all with one of the Rocktropia street girls who's vacationing on Arkadia. We hit that whatsthename bar in Celeste Harbor. My hangover was deadly. :/

LOL at Sunsout. :D

dude, that's an awesome hof.

Actually, I recall a 10 ped daik/kerb guardian hof (team hof nonetheless) Though I could be wrong. Tried to scan my pics real quick for it, but couldn't find it.

EDIT: Found it. Worse. A 10 ped team hof on a dom. You'll see it on the top of the chat.

Last edited:
Actually, I recall a 10 ped daik/kerb guardian hof (team hof nonetheless) Though I could be wrong. Tried to scan my pics real quick for it, but couldn't find it.

Yeah there was...I remember soc mates pointing it out, but I don't remember when it was.

dude, that's an awesome hof.

Yea huh? :yay: And I feel bad, because I think I didn't deserve that much profit, hunting them naked with a pea shooter... :D

Yea huh? :yay: And I feel bad, because I think I didn't deserve that much profit, hunting them naked with a pea shooter... :D

U should go for Eomon Stalkers ^^ They give better loots.
haha

Dont spend all the hof once ;)
you better Withdraw it and run away with the $

LOL Rechinul! I survived the Eomon Stalker that I met last year for 5 seconds. <lvl 35 evader> :laugh:

Back