Win 100 PEDs - Of Korss

Status

Skippie

Slayer
Society
Soldier of Fortune
Darth Skippie Boobie
In conjunction with my grand opening sale at my new store, I'll be giving away a 100 PED gift card, redeemable with me in the shop at my new in game business, Of Korss, Port Atlantis Mall 1-13s. What? A shopping contest at a retail establishment? Crazy, you say? Well, yes, but simple and easy to win.

To make things a little more interesting than just you spending your money in my shop and making me profits, I have decided to maintain this thread for the purposes of listing and thanking my first 100 customers for a contest. Unheard of? You can win 100 PEDs just by shopping. Woot. You betcha. Well, I will track our customers here publicly, starting with the first four sales I took in yesterday afternoon. Be our 100th customer, receive a 100 PED shopping spree in Of Korss, redeemable with me, the owner, in the shop.

Any purchase big or small will add you to our list and make you eligible for our prize. Our 100th customer will be announced here, and will be contacted to meet me in game and pick out 100 PEDs worth of items from our stock. Just because you already bought something from our shop, does not make you ineligible to be our 100th customer, but earning a customer number is limited to one item per visit. Multiple puchases are great and welcome, but only earns you one spot on the customer manifest. Visit us regularly and make a few purchases and check back here for the winner, as we'll be announcing the winner in this thread as soon as our 100th customer is determined.

At Of Korss, we offer an array of looted and crafted L gear, for the finest in 10/10 stat sib skilling and hunting weapons for noob, noober and uber alike, all at affordable prices. The shop is located inside the front door of the Port Atlantis Mall, shop 1-13s, just in front of the first floor televator. Stop in today and see us. These fine folks already have. Thanks for your business.

1 - Aboo The Fish Musacaar
2 - Indica Undertone Augen
3 - David Konve Williams
4 - Diurea Dexter Dan
5 - Lucian Headen Virigas
6- Johnathon cx Cognis
7 - Jo joma Man
8 - Zorath Zorath Bjornsen
9 - Rojo Rojonowski Mojo
10 - Merik Merik Deverux
11 - Duckmar Duck Erag
12 - William napolean Holz
13 - John Kraker Eddy
14 - Alex ALF'ex MOY'Z
15 - Drawsko Zerpa Pomorksi
16 - Weapons Mass Dysfunction
17 - David Konve Williams
18 - Zack Spike Yackamo
19 - Misaara Porcelain Jhadeem
20 - Alex LAF'ex MOY'Z
21 - chris EnrageD clarke
22 - Peter sys Austrianer
23 - Jeoff Lorani Row
24 - Johnny Gate1032 Gate
25 - The Beatrix Redgirl

Who will be our 100th customer. Only time will tell. Good luck.

Last edited:
Status
Back