Win 1000 PED at Khorum Coast!

I decided to switch the event system up again at Khorum Coast. I like to keep things fresh and new, clear out the cobwebs etc.

From now until the end of May you can win 1000 ped at Khorum Coast!
I will award the two largest hunting loots with 250 PED each. You must score 10 globals during the month to qualify for the HSL prizes.
There is also a 500 ped reward given to whoever has the most globals but you must score at least 30 globals for the month to qualify.
It is possible for someone to win all three prizes! I will track winners automatically with Entropialife so there isn't a need to register, just head out to KC on Arkadia and get those globals!

The tax is set to 2.99% with Zadul Stalkers and Kamaldon Young there is some decent markup to be found on my land area: Tier 6 and 7 components, Brain and heart oil, unlimited Arkadia weaponry!

Goodluck to all participants and thank you for supporting Arkadia land areas!

index.php

I created an episode of the Khorum Coast Show and I go over the leader board and details on the event. I am also linking in the current spreadsheet of data so that players can see where they stand before the month ends.
The current leaderboard for most globals is 5 with: Ostrander Ostrander Popp, Will WA123 Smitt and Babee Tyga Fawn.
5 globals are remaining for our leaders to qualify for the HSL prize and 25 for most globals so there is still plenty of time for everyone else to get in on the action before the month ends!

Last edited:
Come do a warmup at Khorum Coast and get started on earning the 500 ped reward for most globals this month before Mini Mayhem begins!

Back