Win 1000 Ped!

First I'm a bit supriced that you think I can not do something nice without
actually gaining something from it. I mean, is everyone here all greedy?

The reason for having the competition is to get more feedback on the new functions. And yes you can see it as a stress test :)

But really I see other people giving away free PED's on this forum, without gaining something from it and I dont see people complaining about that :)

It's just a nice free event.. Dont really know what else to say.

Anyhow, you are welcome to participate and I will give you the price money without any strings attached if you win :)
+ rep then. It's really extremely rare to find people willing to do this. This i unfortunately more and more a world of greed and interests. I would enter this comp, but i think i'm too late for that as i've been sick in bed for the last couple of days. I'll see if i download the software right away though.

First, I apologize if this idea was somehow expressed before (I don't have time to read all 8 pages)...

Might I suggest that you base the winner on the image number modulo (# of images) rather than using the closest of the last few digits? This would be more definitive. Essentially, if r is the random number and m is the number of images submitted, then the winner would be image (r mod m) + 1. If the winning image fails the test criteria, reduce m by one and re-calculate with the remaining images (renumbering them, ofc).

Anyway, very nice contest (since I never HOF and rarely global, I have no reason to use autoscreen, <sigh>, but I do like it nonetheless).

And #2... spent all my evening in PVP4, no mining global there but got one from a mermoth outside :silly2:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

First Global

Annother one from me. Hunted them all day but didnt got any until this one with the last few shots of the run.

My timestamp doest seem work, I resetted my icons a while back and the keyboard layout also got resetted. Now for time I need to press instead of [C]
Can you add it in the macro?

Yesterday got a team global but no screen :eyecrazy:
Only screen I found in the folder was someone elses global when entering trade center. :rolleyes: I am even missing two screenshots I made to see a nice graphical problem I had showing my shirt like it is short sleeved. But didnt get those pictures too :( Somehow a weak pc or weak internet connection seems to doesn't really work with the new features, I never had any problems with Autoscreen before and always used the "integrate with printscreen" function to make pictures on the run.

Here is my first entry.

Had 3 others, but had not got the file size thing set right, so cant post :(

Here is my #1... :)

I think i'll gonna become Autoscreen addicted :D

Hehe lost the thread...

But ive found it again, ill download and try and use it tonight. So it guarantees globals? ;)

(Joke)

Well, im really due about 20 or so, so it shouldnt take too long, if its in the same order of difficulty as using PEstats/NRF

How many hours did you put in putting it together if I may ask?

PS I craft bulk components, so it would be nice to have this working, never seem to see the very rare global.

Edit: Wow, really easy to install and use. +rep No globals tonight though...i tried :( tomorrow ;~}

Last edited:
Today's globals:

Somehow missed the swirlies on the first one, even though I didn't chnage any settings.

Thor Elvenson Entries

here are my 2 entries so far .. sure hope to get many more :)

Thor Thor Elvenson

cheers

Only one for today but a nice small hof:)

Got this one in PVP4... first little HOF in there. Quite stressful getting it out :D

I hope my images qualify and I am not posting for nothing :laugh:

Tromos

P.S - Gratz Gianni

Here one and only today from me.

BTW my first crafting hof :)

avd8fmryfdugtma5j.jpg

Here one and only today from me.

BTW my first crafting hof :)

Gratz to the HOF, but I'm sorry to say that only mining and huting globals / HOF's are valid for the competition, as it says in the rules.

voila 332 caldo

1d388d31d9a8c02654ef7a30a4beb92f.jpg
:)

i hope this is ok

Got my second global :yay:

some more....

i dont know why but sometimes coords and time is included in the screenshot and sometimes not...
am i doing something wrong???

Bump!

It's not to late to join the competition, if your lucky all you need is 1 screenshoot! :wtg:

GL

I wont participate since I want my screenies in my own size, but I find it great that you made such a technology.
I hope this will make events more fair and save from cheaters.

I wont participate since I want my screenies in my own size, but I find it great that you made such a technology.
I hope this will make events more fair and save from cheaters.

Well with the resize option for Width and Height, you can even specify 1 x 1 px if you want :). Only thing is that when you upload screenshots to EF, they get resized automatically. This means they get modified and get another checksum. So for this not to happen, it's easy to use the "JPEG Smart Quality".

But thanks for nice comments and if you change your mind, just upload and post your screenshots.

Well with the resize option for Width and Height, you can even specify 1 x 1 px if you want :). Only thing is that when you upload screenshots to EF, they get resized automatically. This means they get modified and get another checksum. So for this not to happen, it's easy to use the "JPEG Smart Quality".

But thanks for nice comments and if you change your mind, just upload and post your screenshots.

I know, but I'm storing my global screenies in original size, then cut out the message and the lootwindow in a 450x550 box, and when I get 1001, I'll make my 1001 swirlies video :D
btw, I'm not keen on showing all stuff I have on my screen anyway.

i dont know why but sometimes coords and time is included in the screenshot and sometimes not...
am i doing something wrong???

this can have something to do with the connection / lag.

If there is lag in PE sometimes you wont grap the time/coords in time.

At least been my experience :)

*you can try and set the delay up thou*

(if you enter an event where C+P is a must) I would be sure to use the integrate with printscreen, and press the prnt button when the CP is showing on the screen.

Here however it isnt a must :)

Last edited:
Back