Win 10000CFD to change your username appearance!!

Few Scars

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
If you visit the CFD shop, you will see that you need between 6-10000CFD to change the style and look of your username to stand out in the crowd. So for the new forum members low on CFD, here is the chance to upgrade now.

What do you need to do?

Well, I remember once I was hunting Argos with my V1 and got bored, I got about 200 following me, climbed a hill and then let rip! Twenty minutes later, the bodies were piling up around me. It was a great screenshot, corpse mountain!

I will run this until I have at least two contestants. The winner will be the best bodycount screenshot, a sea of mobs slain at your feet!

Happy hunting

Cheers
Bjorn

Last edited:
Wow, I hope some screenshots appear soon, or is no one hunting?

Wow, I hope some screenshots appear soon, or is no one hunting?

one day i hope to see you as active in game as you are on this forum... seems almost every post you start or comment in... :eek::eek::eek:

one day i hope to see you as active in game as you are on this forum... seems almost every post you start or comment in... :eek::eek::eek:

Yeah, lazy week at work so more time for the Forum. I am usually at Twins, Corinth or in the wilderness with my soc Supremacy Reign. If you choose to enquire about my activity in game you could join us for a hunt. I tend to be on Australia time when Europe and USA sleeps so that is why you have likely not seen me, also my Avatar goes under the name Bjorn, not Few Scars.
Where do you hang out, I think I have seen you at Twins a few times
Cheers
Bjorn :)

Last edited:
does it have to be mobs or can it be players also

Screenshots of players or mobs, the 10000CFD are still there. Be creative!

Cheers
Bjorn

I guess nobody wants 10000CFD to upgrade their username appearance??????

Screen shot!

i am a noob but i can get you like 300 atrox in one shot :D

i am a noob but i can get you like 300 atrox in one shot :D

A sea of trox would make a great screenshot. If you can get a screenshot of that trox massacre, the 10000CFD are yours!

Cheers
Bjorn

Not the most impressive, but here are a couple shots of my atrox massacre :)

Not the most impressive, but here are a couple shots of my atrox massacre :)

Gratz to Melman2002 for his screenshot of trox massacre! 10000CFD on its way to you!

Cheers
Bjorn

Congratz :D and nice SS

Gratz to Melman2002 for his screenshot of trox massacre! 10000CFD on its way to you!

Cheers
Bjorn

Damn, i coulda mob train-ed to the turret too! Pssssh...

Back