Win 10k peds + Monthly prizes and do your Atrox Bronze Mission at OLA42 W ATUM

Dorlune

Dominant
Society
Guess Who
Dorlune Dor Themage
Win 10k peds + Monthly prizes and do your Atrox Bronze Mission at OLA42 W ATUM

Event will run from 17:00 MA time November 4th till end of November 30th (23:59:59)

General Rules

First... Place a post on this thread saying to add you to the event, then just get Hunting globals or hofs in the Atum West Land Area. These will be tallied and at the end of the time stated prizes will be paid out with no limit on the amount of hofs or globals you can obtain.

It is a hunting competition so the more globals you get the better your standing will be.

You must place a post saying you will be participating so that your score can be tallied or your globals/Hofs will not be counted.

SORRY NO TEAMS ALLOWED

Monthly Prizes for Individuals

Each Hunting Global/Hof = 1 Point

Most Points wins

Monthly Prizes :
1st: 500 ped
2nd: 300 ped
3rd: 200 ped

Again this is a Hunters Only event

This Contest will be Tracked via Entropia Tracker any Globals/Hofs that are not tracked please take a screenshot and post it here for verification.

Event within the Event

WIN A 5k ped JACKPOT and 5k ped prize for Top Point Scorer!

When an Uber HOF of 25k+ is Hit

That person wins an additional 5000 Peds Automatically, and who ever is the top point holder on the all time Scoreboard gets 5000 Peds these 5K ped prizes will be paid at the end of the current event month.
The All time Scoreboard top point holder will be calculated up through the end of the current event month and will be winner of the 5k prize.
In the case of a tie for top place on All time scoreboard the 5K will be split evenly among the tied players.

In the case of a tie for on the for monthly event, then the prizes will be split evenly among all tied players following these shown examples..

A 2 person tie for 1st would combine the 1st and 2nd place prize (500 ped + 300 Ped = 800 ped) both player would receive 400 ped

A 2 person tie for 2nd would combine the 2nd and 3rd place prize (300 ped + 200 Ped = 500 ped) both player would receive 250 ped

A 2 person tie for 3rd would be a split of the 200 ped prize and each person would receive 100 ped

The 10K Jackpot and All time Point Scorer event will not be over until the 25k+ Uber award level is reached and prizes awarded.

ATUM : OLA42 West information

Mobs

Atrox :Maturity is mostly Old , Provider, Guardian and Dominant, (you will find a few Matures and a rare Young or Alpha)

And so you can mine while hunting there are great reasources in this LA

Ores
Lysterium, Blausarium, Narcasium, Cumbriz, Gazzurdite, Zinc,
Dianium, Platinum

Enmatters
Crude Oil, Alicenies Liquid, Typnolic Steam, Angelic Grit, Ares Head,
Cave Sap, Binary Fluid, Ferrum Nuts, Henren, Solis Beans

Brought to you by

Divinity & NZR the Owners of OLA42W

and

Dorlune (Event Coordinator)

Reserved for Scordboard

Updated Thru end event.

FINAL STANDINGS

1. Moraine Lynn Troskald (24)
2. Oleg Oleg McMullery (9)
3. Posthistory Posthistory Hax (8)
4. Guilhem Ignem Aranciotta (1)
5. Pinthas Schmenke Dorian (0)
6. Hadlen Immortal Deity (0)
7. Gord Gordon Dye (0)
8. Alex Lan Mojave (0)
9. Sherpa Sherpa Man (0)

Last edited:
Reserved for All time Leader Scoreboard

1. Nybras Milla McJovo (1)

2. Lizzy "Faith" O'Neal (1)

3. PostHistory (37)

4. Crystal Crissy Dunstone (20)

5. Sham Crux Rock

6. michael chelle vriens (8)

8. Pinthas (69)

9. Ford Zippo LincolnMercury

10. Molly Maneater Dolly (1)

11. Mista Jagwarr Flayer. (61)

12. Mekoides Tux Deathbringer (51)

13. Divinity Deth Undefined (8)

14. Hadlen Immortal Deity (101)

15. Logan xXx Wolf (1)

16. Alex Lan Mojave (1)

17. Dorlune Dor Themage (43)

18. Ninja Malbal Gizmo

19. Moraine Lynn Troskald (3)

20. Leo Irish Dante (32)

21. Meya Mya Fernz (14)

22. Jok Star de PE LeMagniFiK (3)

23. Fama Sessan Fernz (2)

Updated thru Nov 4th 00:00:00 MA time

Last edited:
Sign me up please Dor.

Your in Lynn gl :)

Event

Sign me Up Please, Thanks

Is the tally ongoing still in play for totals or is this starting over from scratch?

Sign me Up Please, Thanks

Is the tally ongoing still in play for totals or is this starting over from scratch?

You in Pinthas, gl ... the all time titlas will continue, NOT STARTING OVER.

Hmm I might have a go at this, sign me up :)

Notice : Due to engagements of James Bling Cash, he was no longer able to run the events. Therefore, we have Dorlune running the event going forward. This however does not mean any thing has changed with the event. The prizes ( both monthly and the big bonanza prize) remain the same and the event is a continuation of the previous ones.

Divinity

Welcome Oleg, gl mate

Scores Updated thru end of Nov 8th 2011

retracted .

Last edited:
gl to all seems you have to register every single time for this event i have asked previously to be automaticly added this seems to hard for organizers so i guess i will no longer partake in this event.

GL ALL

Post,

I think the reason for that is the fact that there has been an organiser change and as such your point might not have filtered through to the new organiser ( Dorlune)

With reference to the event , i do agree that a long term event as this should perhaps best not have the need to register every month for active participants. However , hereon if the participant is inactive for 2 consecutive month then he/she shall be removed from the list of active participants as we dont need a 200 person list with 20 active participants. This is applicable for monthly prizes alone as the All Time List will invariably contain all participant names and scores.

Hope you enjoy the event as before.

Divinity

GL Posthistory and Immortal.

Thanks Divinity

This seems a much better way forward for this event.

I'll play sign me up as well.

Welcome to the Competition Gord Gordon Dye, GL mate

Scores UPDATED thru end of Nov 10th 2011.

hey mate ! i try my chance ;)

Welcome to the event both Alex Lan Mojave and Ignem. Good Luck.

Scores updated on second post thru end of 11-11-11 MA time

Scores Updated Thru end of November 13th MA time

Scoerboard on second post Updated Thru end of November 14th MA time

Yes, Spin Rep Pitt your sure in, welcome and gl, someonw need to give Moraine some competition. :D

Scoreboard on second post Updated Thru end of November 15th MA time

better late then never.......count me in :)

Welcome to the hunt Sherpa Sherpa Man, gl and have fun :yup:

Back