Win 500 EFD - Caption Competition

Xantonia

Stalker
Society
Rabbids
Xantonia "Xany" Belle
Depending on the kind of pics we get through from London I may run a couple of these posts.

If there are enough posts then I may run a few of these then have another prize for the grand winner.

1st pic so far.

Caption for this one please?

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

RULES

Only one entry per person.
Edited posts will be disqualified.
You must state clearly "this is my caption for the competition".
Decision will be made on Saturday 3rd March.
If the people in the photo complain about a caption it will be withdrawn from the competition, so please don't forget that these guys are human and could be offended, therefore no deflammatory remarks allowed etc.
Judges decision is final.

Please note this is all for fun ;)

UPDATE
I have permission to use a few more of the London pics. So when this one finishes on Saturday I'll add a new one.

I'll then collate all winning captions and stick those to a vote for a GRAND PRIZE winner.

So 500 EFD for each of the smaller prizes and 2000 EFD for the overall winner.

So get those captions coming in :)

WINNER FOR THIS WEEK
Onyx Oz Zombie
"Well Sirs, I'm not aware of any such thing, but if we had a televator it would be right up there"

I got my hubby to pick a winner as he knows a little of the game but not of the players and this was the winner. Congratualtions to Oz. EFD on its way to you.
Caption number one closed.

CAPTION Number 2
Same format and rules as before.

Apologies for delay in posting the winner this time but hubby found this one from Ripper hilarious (even though Rip said he was only joking in his post ;P)

my try for caption 2...

"My name is total and i'm an alcoholic" :p

Rip

So congratulations Ripper - EFD on its way to you.

Unfortunately I won't be posting any more. Maybe I'll hold some other comp instead

Last edited:
this is my caption for the competition

"Well Sirs, I'm not aware of any such thing, but if we had a televator it would be right up there"

this is my caption for the competition:

"Borrum?:scratch2: Are you making fun, boys? Out! Immediately!"

P.S: Note the gesture of baldy-man!

Cast of characters.

Big Bald Guy -> Entropia Guide 01
Middle Dude -> Noob1
Right Dude -> Noob2

Noob1: Can you show me that emote for dancing again?
Entropia Guide 01: Like this? *MC hammer music in background...Cant Touch This*
Noob2: Yeah Yeah, but how do I get rich?

:cool:

Last edited:
:rofl: great so far :)

To get to the oil rig you will have to exit this Nymphtown service center and run south for approx 5 min. When you're trying to revive at the SW'ern outpost, make sure you're South enough, its Atrox mating season and they like to play with their pray before they kill it.

This is my caption for the competition...

(n00bs 1&2): "You want to buy our special spider sweat?"
(Netstalker): "Go away, N00bs!"

Bump - need more captions for that pic taken in London :)

Teilk, please don't take offence but I want to keep this caption comp London pic based so I'm formally asking a mod (if they are around) to delete your post. If you want to add your pics can you start a new thread (besides you'll earn you own EFd that way;))

Thanks
Xany

Mods, can you delete that hi-jacked post please ;)

Last edited:
This is my caption for the competition.

"No we don't want to see your Michael Jackson impression, just tell us where the damn check-in is, ffs!"

whats the way to the rig ? :D

edit :D

"No we don't want to see your Michael Jackson impression, just tell us where the damn check-in is, ffs!"

:rofl: keep em coming ;)

This would be my caption for this pic ...

"Take your Kohler jeaned asses out of this building ... the Queen does not live here ... how many times do I have to tell you that!"

Keep em coming. I also have permission to use a few more of the London pics. So when this one finishes at the weekend I'll start another.

Then I'll stick those to a vote for a GRAND PRIZE winner.

So 500 EFD for each of the smaller prizes and 2000 EFD for the overall winner.

So get those captions coming in :)

"Hail Spike"

Sadly it will probably only make sense to TDO members but I couldn't let the opportunity pass :)

"Hail Spike"

Sadly it will probably only make sense to TDO members but I couldn't let the opportunity pass :)

lol - the guy on the right is also called Spike in game - Druskin Spikeus Ranger.

My caption is this :D

Person 1(far right): Wait a sec. I saw his eyes move!

Person 2(middle): For the last time this isn't the Wax House.

They would, of course, ordinarily have been thrown out. However, after the confusion arising from a moment of lag-induced rubber-banding, the president of the Merp Preservation Society found himself sternly welcoming them into the building.

Entry just for fun:

The umbranoids are that way...and no, im not one, you can tell that by what I have here in my hand.... ;)

Edited posts will be disqualified.
You must state clearly "this is my caption for the competition".

Ooops :D This was my caption for the competition:

They would, of course, ordinarily have been thrown out. However, after the confusion arising from a moment of lag-induced rubber-banding, the president of the Merp Preservation Society found himself sternly welcoming them into the building.

Ooops :D This was my caption for the competition:

Lol - I'll forgive you - that was kinda in there in case people had a funny second caption they just wanted to post for people to see ;)

"Hail Spike"

hehe, Glad to see you guys are starting to take this seriously :D

And my caption for the competition.....

Set the scene - new guys on the right just off the ship...

Guide on the left "Sorry guys, you are in the wrong line, the line for "global every day avatars" is over there, but you have missed it..."

deleted due to not following format.

Last edited:

"Sweden? Go out to Big Ben and head Northeast. You can't miss it...."

This is my caption for the competition:

(The 3 protagonists shall be labeled 1, 2, 3 from the left).

3: "Please fon-dle my buttocks."
1: "Ah yes, it's past the post office, 200 yards down, and then left at the light."

Didn't follow format

Last edited:

Man pointing: "Do you know that guy piloting the plane?"

Pe-players: "Don't worry, it's just eps that finally got recruited for alquida"

(For those who don't know, eps recently attended pilot-school with some really scary people)

And one for the road:

"The elevator is that way, take it to the 59th floor, and you'll find Morpheus"

Guide 01: If you head north here, you will find yourself at a nice field where you can collect sweat from low level animals.
Vince: Jeez, can't you see Im wearing a storm coat?
Spikeus: North of here you say?

Some really great ones coming in here folks and I have some nice pics lined up for next week - keep em coming :)

"Hile Me Feur" "How can I make your stay more comfortable? Anything you need can be aranged. Anything! We have a very nice selections of Weed, Women, and Wine. Just call room service if you need anything."

pardon my german. not sure if the grammer/pronunciation are correct

Back