Win full armorset with hunting estos!

bvandevelde

Alpha
Society
Benelux Alliance
Shinta Himura Kenji
New Event! u can win a full armor set by globalling on every maturity of estophyl in the Estophyl LA east of Memorial (2-3 jumps) :) . just post your globals (time stap, location) in this thread (within 24 hours for each global) and ill contact you !
edit: 1 set of each armor / participant rule added
Time-frame: 1 month per contestant (thats for all prizes)
Contestants allowed at the same time (to prevent myself from going bankrupt): 10 at the moment until i get a clear overview of the pedflow :)
other rule for prevention: if the price of some set changes drastically, i reserve the right to give something of same value (for example im not gonna get ghost feet from the auction for tt+600 if the price gets boosted by resellers)

edit: since there's very few young and mature, ill cross those off the list and replace it with 1 global on any other maturity. Good luck!

1x every maturity of Estophyl = Full Ghost set (yes, that includes the feet)
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]
3x every Maturity of Estophyl = Full Gremlin armor
5x every maturity = Full 5B plating set

Ill add more armor sets later, possibly Vigi set and perhaps Phantom if there's alot of interest :D

Scoreboard!

GeorgeSkywalker: Old [X] Guardian [X] Provider [X] Dominant [X] Alpha [X] Old Alpha [X]Prowler [X] Stalker [O] +Mature[XX]
MystrinOld [O] Guardian [O] Provider [O] Dominant [O] Alpha [O] Old Alpha [X] Prowler [O] Stalker [O] +Young[X]
Gandolf:: Old [O] Guardian [O] Provider [X] Dominant [O] Alpha [O] Old Alpha [X] Prowler [O] Stalker [O]
Newshoes: Old [X] Guardian [X] Provider [X] Dominant [O] Alpha [O] Old Alpha [XXXX]Prowler [XX] Stalker [1/2]
Ranyard Old [X] Guardian [XX] Provider [XXX] Dominant [X]Alpha [XXX]Old Alpha [XXXXX] Prowler [XXX] Stalker [X]+Young[X] FINISHED GHOST SET!
Dante Old [XXX] Guardian [O] Provider [X] Dominant [O] Alpha [X] Old Alpha [X] Prowler [X]Stalker [X] +Mature [X]
Atroxeater: Old [O] Guardian [X] Provider [O] Dominant [O] Alpha [O] Old Alpha [O] Prowler [O] Stalker [O]
Demonikos: Old [X] Guardian [X]Provider [X] Dominant [O] Alpha [X] Old Alpha [X] Prowler [X] Stalker [O]
Skai: [/U][/B] Old [X] Guardian [X] Provider [O] Dominant [O] Alpha [O] Old Alpha [O] Prowler [X] Stalker [O] +Mature [XX]
Rukin: Old [O] Guardian [O] Provider [O] Dominant [O] Alpha [O] Old Alpha [O] Prowler [O] Stalker [X]

no spots left.. screenshots added will be added here too, but there's a queue for prizes as i said

Last edited:
last time i was mining there i only saw big estos...

last time i was mining there i only saw big estos...

yeah.... and the idea is to global on all the maturitys PRESENT in the LA, right? :rolleyes:

I saw maybe 1 old, few providers, guard, dom, alpha, old alpha, stalker, prowler..

Very nice price different from other events, im concerned about the availability of all maturities though.

good point @ all, the LandOwner ensured me they were all there, im checking the entire LA myself now and will remove any maturities unavailable from the rules or ask to change the maturity a bit, ty for the info all :)

young and mature are off the list (even though i HAVE confirmed that there are plenty of mature, and ive spotted some youngs), just get an additional global on any mob in the LA (yes it CAN be daikiba, if im not mistaken i think the teeth were looted in the LA.. not sure though but sure looked like it. :p )

Last edited:
young and mature are off the list, just get an additional global on any mob in the LA (yes it CAN be daikiba, if im not mistaken i think the teeth were looted in the LA.. not sure though but sure looked like it. :p )

Yes, Darci & I looted the Letomie Fossil Teeth on that LA ;)

nice event, gonna take a bite at it..
damn why didnt i record the globals i had there today :scratch2:

sounds like an heavy task, the big ones are a little hard for me.
Going to get a FAPer then it should be doable ;)

Cool event i might go on a hunt there later just one question. Is the armor to the first person to global on every maturity type or to anyone who globals on all the maturities?

Esto prowler 96 ped

ok lets kick this event off :)

Esto prowler 96ped

Cool event i might go on a hunt there later just one question. Is the armor to the first person to global on every maturity type or to anyone who globals on all the maturities?

Anyone who gets the full list (without mature and young) gets a set

sounds like an heavy task, the big ones are a little hard for me.
Going to get a FAPer then it should be doable ;)

in case you cant handle a stalker, 2 prowler globals instead of 1 stalker is ok too, although it can be fun with FAPper, good luck ;) :D

Ghost foots, or the foots worn in the picture? :laugh:

lol soz my bad :p yes, it will be ghost feet :p

Yes, Darci & I looted the Letomie Fossil Teeth on that LA ;)

and gratz for that :D (daikiba are underestimated, i looted a 14ped ESI on an Alpha while checking the esto maturities just now)

ok lets kick this event off :)

Esto prowler 96ped

and the event has officially started! AWESOME! gratz :yay:

is it for the first one to get the list of globals or for anyone that succeeds?

Is it possible to collect 2 prices for the same globals?

example 1x every maturity for ghost and 2x every maturity extra for gremlin?

And you say you can replace 1 global with an extra global, does that mean you can also just score 8-10 globals on any mob to win? (dont know if the matures and youngs are not needed or need to be replaced also)

Interesting!

So I get 1 global of each maturity and i get ghost set.

Do i get gremlin set also if i do 2 more globals on each maturity?

Do i get ghost+gremlin+5b for 5 globs of each, or would that require 9 globs of each?

~Simon

Interesting!

So I get 1 global of each maturity and i get ghost set.

Do i get gremlin set also if i do 2 more globals on each maturity?

Do i get ghost+gremlin+5b for 5 globs of each, or would that require 9 globs of each?

~Simon

1 set of globals / prize.. so when u global on every maturity u can either trade em in for Ghost, or continue to save up to 3x of each for Gremlin.. or 5x for 5B plates

5x of each for ghost+gremlin+5B would probably ruin me in a day or two and im still down a few k peds from the last event.. so spare me please :p

Is it possible to collect 2 prices for the same globals?

example 1x every maturity for ghost and 2x every maturity extra for gremlin?

And you say you can replace 1 global with an extra global, does that mean you can also just score 8-10 globals on any mob to win? (dont know if the matures and youngs are not needed or need to be replaced also)

nah i was replacing the young and mature option with 1 extra global, the other maturities still count as 1 of each :)

is it for the first one to get the list of globals or for anyone that succeeds?

anyone to succeed gets a set :)

anyway, good luck ppl! i was just there for an hour or so and got 200ped global and 61, and a few minis +14ped ESI :) :wtg: profitrun while working on event what can anyone ask for more :D

Hey ! You could have told me about this when we met earlier ! :p

What about a team of two? If we global on each, do we still get a set (1x) ? Or is it Solo only?

Not to nit pick on this fun event but does the sets come fully repaired or mostly minimum TT? :)

Forward: I *live* for irony. There is nothing funnier than a good ironic outcome. The relevance: this long post should be read for the humor content, nothing more. If you don't like a little sarcasm or can't take dark humor, do yourself a favor and skip over it.

What is this thing called "Globalling" -- I have heard of it often, and in 3 years have seen yellow swirlies less than a dozen times. Are you saying that it is *possible* to get a string of EIGHT globals in the equivalent of a "royal straight flush" in a single lifetime here?!? Sounds suspicious, like some "all you need to do is <insert random impossible thing here> to win" event.

Maybe it's the 3 or 4 hous a week that I can afford to play (I can only deposit $40 a week)... Or maybe it's my lack of skills, since I have only accumulated 70K so far -- perhaps if I chip in a few hundred dollars worth, would that help complete this "impossible mission"?

I'm sure there are plenty of people that have earned the random favor of the "MA Gods" and manage to global every other time they EQUIP a weapon, I'm just not one of them. They will have no problem winning this event without me wasting any time or money on it. It may even cost them a buck or two in the process.

I sincerely want to wish them "good luck" in this process -- it sounds like it will be a lot of fun (for them), and my sarcasm is not borne out of anger or meanness in any way (perhaps there is a tinge of envy, though). :rolleyes:

I *do* like playing EU, I just try not to get caught up in events like this because I know (with a reasonable degree of certainty) that MA has saw fit to ensure that I never win anything larger than a token. Thus: these events are far from fun for me, and I go about my limited EU time in pursuit of moments that don't call for me to sacrifice an arm and a leg in exchange for a finger-bone.

Enjoy -- and may the least-uber win! (this is solely directed at the desire for more irony, and in no way represents a discriminary sentiment).

Hey, during the event, I may even get a global! The odds are about even, I think...

Seriously - sounds like a nice event and I wish everyone fun and success++

Esto old 300 ped ~ looted genesis nilfheim (L)

Just for us noobs would you post a screen shot with location and cords.
Thanks,

Esto mature 216ped

What I dont get is the prize system:

The sets you offer are almost all identical in value + markup, so why the trouble of getting 5 times the globals while you get almost the same for 1 set?

5B: 31+65x7=672
Ghost: 348+320=668
Gremlin: 484+230=714

(prices roughly estimated)

What I dont get is the prize system:

The sets you offer are almost all identical in value + markup, so why the trouble of getting 5 times the globals while you get almost the same for 1 set?

5B: 31+65x7=672
Ghost: 348+320=668
Gremlin: 484+230=714

(prices roughly estimated)

Lol you beat me to it, i find this very strange aswell!

I find it strange too :D

Because the ghost foot guard is so expensive. Its markup even enough to buy a whole gremlin set + some 5B plates ZzzZ

So why do I need to accumulate my points ? Just get the ghost.

I got 2 globals there tonight before I was told of this event, they have time stamp but not loc. could they count as you can see the terain is correct for your la?

I think this is a great idea, and what a way to promote the land area. I went and checked the land area for maturity levels they are all there just not many and hard to find. this will take some time to global them all

Back