Winner of Miss Calypso 2006

Gratz Skammie =D :dunce:
The whole event was really cool, great to see something else on people than orange :laugh: :bowdown:

Also I've got to thank Phoenix who let me lend her Jade coat, you're great! =D

And of course thanks to Singular for all the organisation and to all the people who helped ;)

Looking forward to next years contest! :silly:

(Excuse anything I forgot to mention, I'm dead tired and at work xD )

EDIT: Oh, yeah... By the way... Would be cool if people could post some pictures of the contest in the gallery or so... I managed to forget to take any >.<

Last edited:
Congratulation Skammy...Nice outfit you got (i mean that super red and white coat)---just my favourite colors... :)
ANd MindStar9...i loved your haircut!

skammmy weee :) gratz on this :)

Huge Gratz to you Skam.

Like someone mentioned earlier, you HAVE to interview yourself now, Skam. We all expect it. :D

PS: Red&White rules :)

Big gratz to Skam and Sound! :clap:

Gratz Skam. Was a great event.

My personal fav was Bunny.

But all the girls were nice.

Gratz to you, Ladies, for bringing diversity to Calypso with those amazing clothes.

Big gratz to Skam and Sound. This was one fun event :) Thanks to all my supporters btw (you know who you are ;) )

I'll be back next year to take part in all the fun again :laugh:

Big grats to you miss Skam! ;)

Gratz Skam, really nice coat u got your self there :cool:

wee

Big Gratts !! Scam

Gratzzz Skam :dunce:

Skalman said:
Big Gratts !! scam
it's sKam

Do you want her being Angry ??? :rolleyes:

Quick edit it before she sees it Skalman! ;)

And grats Skam! :beerchug: :banana:

:cheer: Congratulations Skam! :cheer:

Advertisement:
If you want to wear outfits as dazzling as Skam's and Sound's come see Sarah Charlton, Master Colorer. White, dark blue and red are some of the colors to choose from.

Some of the winning outfits colored by Sarah.
outfits.jpg

Skam - Red and white master coat
Skam - Dark blue dress
Sound - White and green master coat

(Click the link in my signature for more info.)

Last edited:
Silver di Avlo said:
Gratz Skam. Was a great event.

My personal fav was Bunny.

But all the girls were nice.

Congratulations to Skam again, and I must say, Silver your probably one of the only who said so, I was quite outdone by many. So what if I'm cheap ^_^

GRATZ Skam!

When you start your own fashion line? ;)

Anyone have SS of 04 and 05? would be cool to see tem lined up next to eachoter

gratz skam. and damn, i was saving for a coat like that...guess ill have to find different colors now...

Gratz Skam!!! :D :cool:

Well done to everyone who took part and spectated. I tried alas my poor PC couldn't even cope at 7:20 at the catwalk so I hate to think what it would have been like when everyone showed up :eek:

Would have been fun - ahwell

Must make a remark why we standed at the corridor:

Reason number one:

IF waited on the backstage we would not have been able to LISTEN our call. The backstage was completelly it´s own area...lag free -yes, but no possibilty to listening the ALL chat outside.

Singular did not want to make a team.

Reason number two:

The lag was so tense, without standing close to the stage, it would have been impossible to go fast enough.

Reason number three:

There was no stated directions of how to behave, where to stand, and in what order. I guess we -nice girls- would have obeyed ANY word Singular would have told us...

Singular: Next year, ask me for some ideas to make it work more smoothly :)

Last edited:
Very nice screenshot work here MB
Gratz !

Cay wrote: Singular: Next year, ask me for some ideas to make it work more smoothly

and choke it with rulez? nah kidding... Im interested in any good advise you may have. please pm me.

Previous times we tried to do a team thingy but it just was extra complicated adressing two separate groups.

You know how terrible the lag gets with 70 ppl in one place, it took me 3 / 5 seconds to see my own words.. with a fast computer and a 5 mbit connection..

Last edited:
Grats Skam and Sound! Too bad I wasn't there to see it, but I was doing something probably. Nice job on the coat Sarah ;)

grats skam, could only be there for a short while but I had a feeling you'd win (=

Congratulations, Skam, well deserved :)

I feel like a little princess now :king:

Thanks all! :grouphug:

...I wanna thank my mooom..

LADY IN RED! = HOT :cool:

Congratz skammie :hug:

Grats to all who participates, and uber-grats to Skam for winning.

Back