(wishlist) a bit more work on the chat

djomen

Guardian
Society
Knights Templar NF
DJ Master Omen
i appaud the copy/paste feature and have already started using it but theres a few glitches... and just simple missing features that im wondering how hard it is to do since every chat in the entire interweb has some of these features

heres a couple ideas that have been around for nearly as long as internet gaming

/me :for emotes
/pm<username><message> : um for obvious reasons

support for url's so when you paste a url ppl can simply click it and then it brings up your default brouser

theres a few games where you can hold shift + click the item and it will put a link in the chat window for people to see stats on item.. (too nice for all these various different condition items for sale in twin)

And for the love of God!

please please please

make the chat close when i hit enter so i dont have to jump through hoops to simply say a quick chat and then continue on my run ... what happens is i get stuck spamming or deleting "wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww' every time i wan to give a quick advice and run off... (i know its my own problem but i have nearly destroyed my keyboard over this frustrating bug .. please ma save my keyboard

k thanks

omen

Back