Wishlist: proper wishlist

sahel

Elite
Chris Sahel Silver
I wish there was a proper, official 'wishlist' from MA. They should take an example to Dell and Ubuntu with their wishlist initiatives:

Popular Ideas - Dell IdeaStorm
Ubuntu brainstorm

I'd like to see MA spend a little time and money on a likewise system, since I think it would greatly benefit the players and most importantly the company itself. Customer satisfaction just is very important and i think room to expand in that field for MA.
There has been user made polls and thing to pick out the most outstanding wishes, bugfixes etc, but it would be much better if it was controlled by MA. Take a look at those links to see what i mean.

In case somebody thinks the same way, please take a look at this and maybe file something similar with your own examples.

Tussi

I reported a lot of bugs, glitches and so on to help MA solve this issues but it feels like wasting time as nothing happens and the cases get closed. If you have a problem with connection or anything like that you get no answer or they say reinstall ... wee thats good tech support ;)

So what's the point? Reporting bugs is ignored and tech support does not happen. I'd say MA should close down the support and hire some developers instead as the way it is done now is useless :mad:

So yes good idea but i'd prefer a total evaluation and redesign of MAs support

EDIT:
Ah sorry support there is an area where they are quite competent, fast and helpful - problems with deposit :wtg:

Last edited:
Back