With 2x Skills Ending, 2x Loot Begins!

Rave

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
RP Rave Prospector
You heard it right - with the 2x Skill event coming to a close, MA/FPC has announced the start of the 2x Loot event!

They see this as a way to draw new players to Planet Calypso. They believe with the extra loot being spread about, it will make a lasting, good impression on new players.

And it is rumored that at the conclusion of 2x Loot, the Mod FAPs For All! event will begin. Mod FAPs will literally fall from the sky.

Fine Print:
With the introduction of the 2x Loot, they will also introduce the 2x Ammo event. Using up 15 cells per shot? Now its 30 cells per shot! Seriously, fun for all!!

Oh, and 2x Decay as well!

:D

Last edited:
2x loot!!

LOL, 2x the loot, however, only 1/2 the chance of actually getting it now!

Ossi!

lol

More likely is a 2x decay event... :)

Yep, this whole game is like the Three wishes from the devil..

You wish for a cup of ice cream, you get a bowl thats
almost out..

You wish for a million dollars, you get 100 Million Pennys on your head..

You wish for a new car you get a broken volvo..

Yep, this whole game is like the Three wishes from the devil..

You wish for a cup of ice cream, you get a bowl thats
almost out..

You wish for a million dollars, you get 100 Million Pennys on your head..

You wish for a new car you get a broken volvo..

Well you could say that the glass is half full right? 100 Million Pennys, while it may hurt - is money. And a broken volvo, while broken - is still a free car :laugh:

You heard it right - with the 2x Skill event coming to a close, MA/FPC has announced the start of the 2x Loot event!

They see this as a way to draw new players to Planet Calypso. They believe with the extra loot being spread about, it will make a lasting, good impression on new players.

And it is rumored that at the conclusion of 2x Loot, the Mod FAPs For All! event will begin. Mod FAPs will literally fall from the sky.

Fine Print:
With the introduction of the 2x Loot, they will also introduce the 2x Ammo event. Using up 15 cells per shot? Now its 30 cells per shot! Seriously, fun for all!!

Oh, and 2x Decay as well!

What is the point of this post?

It's a just a piece of information. That's all. It's kind if someone tells the community what's happening next, don't you agree?
:wtg:

[I know I have to make the comment, otherwise ppl think I am too dumb: yes, I know, this is just....]

Well you could say that the glass is half full right? 100 Million Pennys, while it may hurt - is money. And a broken volvo, while broken - is still a free car :laugh:

And 100 Million Pennies is still 1 Million Dollars. The broken Volvo is still a free car that you could sell for scrap and once the bowl is empty, you can use it as a helmet to protect against all the Mod Faps falling from the sky.

And 100 Million Pennies is still 1 Million Dollars. The broken Volvo is still a free car that you could sell for scrap and once the bowl is empty, you can use it as a helmet to protect against all the Mod Faps falling from the sky.

Haha good take on it :laugh:

I actually had a little hope when i read the title of this thread....

please stop making useless threads like this..:grumble:

with the mod-fap will rain from the sky event, they will start to get sold in the tt ! LOL :laugh::laugh:

And you wouldnt die before you could spend that Mil right...:scratch2:

And the volvo would COST money to fix, and insurance :(
And who in their right mind would BUY a broken Volvo :eek:

And the bolw of icecream tastes like shite :yay:

Sorry, not funny.

:yay:

just enjoying the game ..... 2xloot would be nice .... 2xammo not so good

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

As long as I end up with a mod fap I don't really care how much ammo it takes.

I got a -rep for this thread :D

People seem to be on edge these days, relax everyone - we're still alive, so what could be so bad :laugh:

Was it a 2x neg rep ?? :eek:

Seems that some have lost not only a lot of peds lately, but also their sence of humor :grumble:

Chill ppl, its just entertainment :beerchug:

S V :tiphat:

You know, I would actually like an event like that.

as we say in america "YOU WISH"!!!

A -rep ? :scratch:

Guh .. there's so many uptight bitches on this site, lately .. wtf ? :scratch2:
Go get some irl and stop taking your frustrations out on posters on EF. :wise:

I thought it was funny and in no way did I think it was real ... some people need to just lighten up. :rolleyes:

lol @ the 'was it 2x -rep' :laugh:

Back