Withdraw problems?

millstreet2

Old Alpha
Oboy Oboyto
Anyone else had a withdraw going for well past the time they have been estimated? I initiated a withdraw on 11/13/10 and my several attempts to check on my money have been met by automated responses. Does anyone have advice to speeding up this process? Its the holidays and I had been planning on this being released long ago =/ . Looks like a lot of people are getting homeade cards this year =/

Seriously?

They got rid of the ATM cards and now withdrawls are taking over 30 business days? I have said it in the past a game that at it's very core is based on real money, confidence in the company should be number 1 priority.

I thought they were getting better, this just scares me if it is taking them that long to process money. I can't believe nobody else is concerned.

30 working days from 13 November takes you up to 27 December (Friday Dec 24 appears to be a public holiday in Sweden).

If they are not over their published deadline, you probably won't get more than an automated response from Support about it.

They got rid of the ATM cards and now withdrawls are taking over 30 business days? ...
The ATM cards havent been around since at least 2006. Since then the rule has been that a withdrawal will take up to 30 business days.

See the FAQ:
When will my withdrawal order be transferred to my bank account?

All withdrawal requests are handled manually in order of their registration date. If all your bank account details are correct and your request is otherwise approved the payment is sent within 30 business days from the registration date. The processing time might vary during the year depending on the actual demand at that time.

You can follow the progress of your withdrawal order in your transaction history in My Account in the Account Pages. When your withdrawal has the state "Committed", the money has been transferred to your bank account and should arrive within 3-5 business days.

Last edited:
dont worry

i have done a fair few withdrawals over thes years, each for over $1000.
if you gave the correct bank info then the money turns up in your account after 30days pretty much like clock work.

if your bank details are incorrect it can cause delay, as you wont be aware they are wrong until the 30 days are up, then the whole process has to start again.

if you are worried the MA is deliberatly hanging onto your cash, don't , they arn't , well they never hung onto mine.

Back