withdraw..

TheOne

Dominant
Society
Freelancer
Henxy Rose AngelHenx
hi i wondering i can ask u guys instead.. i send support case to ma for 3 days ago but seems like they dont answer this... how long it takes to withdraw my peds to RL bank acount.. im a norwegian player..

Henxy Rose Angelhenx

You can wait between 15 days to 45 days.
Don't worry about it, MA do it well :D

If I remember correctly, their official statement is 30-90 days

Normally proceeded within 10 workingdays if you have withdrawn before and all your information are correct and valid is what i believe.

/Arwen

The more correct info you add to your withdrawl the less investigation it takes for MA.

Quickest withdrawl can be 4h ( I did it once and not via cash card ) but normal first time withdrawl might be 1-3 weeks.

/Udi

the first withdraw takes some time but others are faster

5 business days for me typically. I think it will be more like 10-40 days MAX for you as you didn't have the cash card so they don't expedite withdrawals without that showing up on your account.

https://account.entropiauniverse.com/support-faq/contact/

Before you contact us...

Did you search? Finding your answer in our Knowledge Base to the left is the quickest way to solve your problem.

https://account.entropiauniverse.com/support-faq/deposits-and-withdrawals/withdrawal-faq/

All withdrawal orders are handled manually in order of their registration date. If all your bank account details are correct the payment is normally sent within 10 business days from the registration date. Please also be prepared that at times of higher demand, the processing time might be up to 30 business days.
You can follow the progress of your withdrawal order in your transaction history in My Account. When your withdrawal has the state "Committed", the money has been transferred to your bank account and should arrive within 3-5 business days.

Last edited:
:)

thnx for the info guys.. :)

First one took about 5 weeks for me, glad to hear it goes faster after that:yay:

When I withdraw it usually takes around 2 weeks till its in my account :p (im norwegian too) if it takes longer than 40 days send them a support with all the info they need, ie the withdrawl number etcetcetc and it should go pretty instant :p

says on FAQ too afaik the usual time it takes

Around 4 weeks to 6 weeks.

Dunno, it's never come up.

Back