Withdrawals taking over 40 days and no customer support.

Mad Dog

Old
If someone had your money and wasn't giving it back to you, and better yet they were not communicating with you, would you be upset?

Be extremely careful depositing as withdrawals are taking now over 40 bus days. Also customer service cant give straight answers and are blaming it on other departments. When it takes more then a week to get an answer from your own company after waiting over a month you kind of figure out something is rotten.

Currently MA is not processing withdrawals as stated in their guidelines of 30 business days. So, when you deposit don't think that they are going to honor their words when they say they withdrawals will be processed within 30 bus days.

Real life money is at the core of this game and they are showing no professionalism with their handling of it lately. Scares the hack out of you. Would be like your online broker giving you the run around.

I've got a sizeable withdrawal coming, so I'd be sure to report if they "take too long" :p

45 days myself

and counting... I have waited over 1 week now for a response on a question I had that needed to be re-diverted to the billing department. A game that is all about real money transactions its a bit disconcerning! I have gone 32 business days and my latest support tickets have just gone ignored or responded with the same auto response and they move on. I have only so much trust in this company right now. From wanting to invest in a medusa fund.. to not even sure If I trust keeping 1000 Ped worth of currency in game. The way they treat players is unreal. I for one have lost all confidence in the withdraw option. It sure doesn't take long to get money into game. but when it comes to get it out of there hands.. They have every excuse in the playbook to withhold your money from you. I think the big problem is MA cannot pay us. I believe medusa is a flop and that they aren't recieving the deposits they were hoping on. FPC was sold recently... and how many times has MA gone bankrupt? As a investor you need to then ask yourself is this a solid long term investment? Will MA be bankrupt by the time your ready to withdraw? sad to say but I will continue playing as a small timer. I am gonna force my money out of this terrible company (aka wait 60+ days) and consider this a big waste of time. Hopefully you all have better luck.

my mentor didnt teach me about this.. only how to deposit.. and when I have deposit money they are pure playmoney until I have them im my bank account.. not that it will ever happen cus I plan to stay till this universe fails and everyone leaves.. (modfaps should be extremley cheap by then)

and counting... I have waited over 1 week now for a response on a question I had that needed to be re-diverted to the billing department. A game that is all about real money transactions its a bit disconcerning! I have gone 32 business days and my latest support tickets have just gone ignored or responded with the same auto response and they move on. I have only so much trust in this company right now. From wanting to invest in a medusa fund.. to not even sure If I trust keeping 1000 Ped worth of currency in game. The way they treat players is unreal. I for one have lost all confidence in the withdraw option. It sure doesn't take long to get money into game. but when it comes to get it out of there hands.. They have every excuse in the playbook to withhold your money from you. I think the big problem is MA cannot pay us. I believe medusa is a flop and that they aren't recieving the deposits they were hoping on. FPC was sold recently... and how many times has MA gone bankrupt? As a investor you need to then ask yourself is this a solid long term investment? Will MA be bankrupt by the time your ready to withdraw? sad to say but I will continue playing as a small timer. I am gonna force my money out of this terrible company (aka wait 60+ days) and consider this a big waste of time. Hopefully you all have better luck.

money money money... investments investments investments.. ever think about doing a little research before pumping alot of cash in? does not sound like you did.. and you did it just to buy a share in a LA..

no...

not even close. I have ped in game because I work hard. I am not as ignorant as you saying I will play this game up until it dies. I dont know if you understand what money looks like? But your obviously not a player in this game at all. Nor have you withdrawn... so you really dont need to speak!

not even close. I have ped in game because I work hard. I am not as ignorant as you saying I will play this game up until it dies. I dont know if you understand what money looks like? But your obviously not a player in this game at all. Nor have you withdrawn... so you really dont need to speak!

Im not ignorant.. I just love the game.
I dont "work".. but still have money.
I do know what money looks like..
I am a player since years.
I have never withdrawn.. nor will I
I can say whatever I want.. specially in threads like this where I only see whining between the lines.. cus I like flame wars where I get to bash ppl that I believe is more stupid than me..

you might be a new player that has been told that you will be a millionair if you play the game for a month.. when I was new no one even hinted such BS.. its not only you who seems to think this.. alot of new players that I randomly speak with are so eager to become rich in here, later to discover that it takes some hard work and dedication to get anywhere..

Im not gonna fight you cus your trying to get your hard earned money out of the game.. but if your gonna whine over something you dont have any control over what so ever then I am atleast gonna call you an idiot..

Relevance?

I was responding to another player with the same issues as me. If I invited you as a troll to this thread I am sorry for that. I was simple putting my experience out there for others. If you have to be a touch-hole and go responding to every thread you think you can troll.. than all the more power to ya kid!

I was responding to another player with the same issues as me. If I invited you as a troll to this thread I am sorry for that. I was simple putting my experience out there for others. If you have to be a touch-hole and go responding to every thread you think you can troll.. than all the more power to ya kid!

thank you (too short)

It's been 31 days for me this time ... I've done a couple of withdrawals in the past and it's never taken more than 30 days, and in fact, it's always been less than 30 days, but ... I think since we are so close to the end of the year, they will probably wait until January so they don't mess up whatever balance they have on the books right now. :)

still waiting for a withdraw myself from the 29th of october...when they finally did answer one of my support cases it was to tell me that they wouldn't respond to rude support cases :laugh:

I've never withdrawn in the 4th quarter, first time ... so anyone who has in the past, maybe they can share how long it took for them. I'm really thinking that it's tied to "end-of-year" stuff.

Question ... was everyone on Calypso when they put in their withdrawal requests? They've been going through a transition with the whole FPC/SEE thing, so wondering if that has anything to do with it. Or ... if funds come from MA only, then my question is ... why do we have to check our account stats through the Planet Calypso website?

i'm still waiting since 28 october..

and answer from suport is. withdraws take 30 business days, but then i answer look at the date of the withdraw..

This suport is complety BS! our financial department says too much movent, ty for your pacience!!

what answer r this? they just have to solve problems and do not come with BS..

what's comes to my mind is:

1: MA doesnt have all tt in game like EULA says.
2. we r all inside a big BOBLE, and MA need the income from medusa to pay withdraws
3. MA is living from the monthly deposits and had descapitalized the company

For MA to be a really trust company, when withdraws r made money has to be right after in our acount(with the 3 days of international trasnfer), just like deposits. why do they take right after the money from our acount and then we have to wait unlimited days? why dont they have a background of money?

if for some reason EU goes down, no one will see any money! this is the reality

2. we r all inside a big BOBLE, and MA need the income from medusa to pay withdraws

I can imagine Medusa were made ONLY to pay back withdraws :)

Just like the time i withdraw last summer, I got my money the same day as the "Skatteåterbäring" came in Sweden (tax-refund, lol)

The day Medusa sell, or the day after it sells, you guys will have your withdraws, I can aaaalmost bet you that :)

agree

MA has balance sheet problems. So bad that they break there own service agreement to show a better financial statement to possible investors in 2011! They need a way to keep the scam going. and without manipulated numbers in 2010, who will wanna be the next planet in 2011? I have lost confidence once before and left for years. I thought game was still around must be okay. But with this revelations and the fact its so widespread im gonna suggest that everything isn't okay on MA's end. Or you wouldn't see manipulations of this sort (not the first time they manipulate tax shelters, or file bankruptcy ect) just the latest :) GL!

Everybody knows it takes a long time. Suck it up.

Suck it up is no answer.

When it goes past 30 bus days. ( Not calendar ) There is something rotten going on. What is the magical date people should stop bending over, or sucking it up ( according to your input ) ?

I am not sure if everyone is aware of just how many new people MA got when Project entropia was featured on the front page of Yahoo. PA was packed and almost all I talked to came from that yahoo news blurb. The next article stemming from how long it takes to withdrawal and is PE safe, might just have the opposite affect.

Should there be that long of a wait? 30 + days?

I think mindstar got it right when they guessed it has to do with end of the year accounting. I am sure a good reporter doing a new article on how long it takes to withdraw would investigate that. If the truth came out that they were manipulating withdraw times to help them make their books look better, would that sit well with the community?

1 of 2 things are most likely happening here and neither is good at all.

1. they don't have the money to pay ( and are delaying peoples money )

2. They have the money but want to fudge numbers on year end results. ( That isn't good either for player confidence)

3. What other excuses could there be? Anything else might even be worse then the above mentioned.

1 of 2 things are most likely happening here and neither is good at all.

1. they don't have the money to pay ( and are delaying peoples money )

2. They have the money but want to fudge numbers on year end results. ( That isn't good either for player confidence)

3. What other excuses could there be? Anything else might even be worse then the above mentioned.

I think number 1.

I've done multiple withdrawals, and it always takes longer than you think it should (and usually longer than they say it will take). And then I always get the money. No excuse for it, but I also highly doubt the sky is falling...just poor business as usual for MA.

I've done multiple withdrawals, and it always takes longer than you think it should (and usually longer than they say it will take). And then I always get the money. No excuse for it, but I also highly doubt the sky is falling...just poor business as usual for MA.

plus isnt it 30 business days?

which means... 20 business days per month (unless there is holidays) 1.5 months or 45 true days...

Everybody knows it takes a long time. Suck it up.

My withdrawals have always been less than 30 days total, so no ... it doesn't always take that long, and as I mentioned, this is the first time I did a withdrawal in the 4th quarter, or end of year, so it's rather rude to tell people to suck it up when your comment is inaccurate.

You will find many threads in these forums related to withdrawals taking a long time, and possibly zero related to them taking just 30 days. My own was over 60. Yes I became concerned after a while (not going to be bothered to see if I came in here and bitched about it). It is generally known that it does take a long time, often (possibly more often than not) more than 30 business days, and it is pointless bitching to come in forum and rag-out MA.

You will find many threads in these forums related to withdrawals taking a long time, and possibly zero related to them taking just 30 days. My own was over 60. Yes I became concerned after a while (not going to be bothered to see if I came in here and bitched about it). It is generally known that it does take a long time, often (possibly more often than not) more than 30 business days, and it is pointless bitching to come in forum and rag-out MA.

Fair enough! :)

30 businessdays since I re-initiated the damn thing, makes it 12 full weeks in total now..
Asked support the 24th, still no news.. not even a reply from support.
WTG MA!!!

You are right

plus isnt it 30 business days?

which means... 20 business days per month (unless there is holidays) 1.5 months or 45 true days...

I know some people get confused with business days vs regular days. The case I am talking about is going past 36 business days. Yes, I saw some people on this thread that were not yet to the 30 business days.

They just need to update their FAQ, not try and be devious and just state 7 -90 business days to withdrawal. They don't because people will not deposit if they know MA delays withdrawals to gain an extra couple % interest on the games net value of deposits.

A % or 2 on a couple million is nothing to sneeze at. ( let alone the real numbers ). A company will do what they can get away with until it is brought to lite and it starts to cost them more then they are getting from cheating players.

Thing is I dont think MA realizes the amounts of lost revenue and lost players they have because of their shoddy business practices. I have deposited a decent amount since the game first came out. It would have been a ton more if I had complete confidence in them like say IBM.

Das, you cannot expect them to reply over christmas, Mindark has around 80 employess....im guessing most are on holiday break.

so to my case....... 12th/11/2010

The 23rd of December was my 30th business day, SO YET AGAIN IM ANOTHER CUSTOMER LEFT WAITING.
When it comes to money i do NOT entertain any excuses towards it being late and due to heavy workload.
In any business practise, if you cannot keep to the work load you EMPLOY more people.
This clearly isnt an isolated incident (so wake up mindark!!)
I feel completely mislead from their support cases stating that withdrawals are sent "within" 30 business days when this is clearly NOT true. The most recent support case i sent had a reply saying

"Hi,

Indeed there is a back log for withdrawals at the moment since the workload increased considerably.

Our Financial department is trying their best to handle all requests withing the time limit of 30 days. It is not possible to tell at the moment whether or not your withdrawal too will be delayed.
Please allow the 30 days period to be over and write again if you still have not received it then.
Kind regards,

Myriam | Planet Calypso Support"

HOWEVER, the support case reply i had earlier stated this.

"Hi,

Thank you for your inquiry. I can see that you have successfully initiated a withdrawal.

ID: *******
Registration date: 2010-11-12 09:27:00

As bank withdrawals are handled manually and in order of their registration date, the processing time might vary during the year depending on the actual demand at that time. If all your bank account details are correct the payment is sent within 30 business days from the registration date.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,

Gabriel| Planet Calypso Support"

Before this had even been sent there was already a backlog.
Knowing this i should have been sent a reply stating this. Not misleading me into thinking it could be on time.
This is deliberate misleading information.

Am i really going to deposit again...i really don't know.....but if Mind Ark continue to behave like this I will have no reason to stay.
The more this happens, the more support cases will be sent and the forum threads will rise, this is hurting MA's reputation and im hoping one day they will learn good business sense...as of yet they are losing customers...and about to lose another.

thanks MA...one UNHAPPY CUSTOMER

13 NOV 2010 i sent in withdrawel for 5000 peds, still pending.

sent a reminder at 29 bank days, they asked me to get back when 30 days where over, sent another yeasterday that i havent heard from yet.

Same exact thing for me. They told me it would be released in support within 30 business days and If not to respond back in support cases. So thats exactly what I have did, and you know what. Now they dont respond to my support cases and just close them out with the same automated responses.

Mad Dog has a great point. Imagine the amount of investment this game would have if people could trust there money was safe? I know for one I wouldn't have so much in my stock account and I'd have considerably more here. Simple fact is I trust my stock broker Fully so I continue to take the returns from them though they aren't as good as what I've been doing in EU. But in EU the trust factor has gone out the window with the lack of decency to respond on a individual basis.

If they have so much volume of work to deal with like any good company wouldn't they forsee this and plan on helping there customers? This is a shady business practice by any means. Once you say in a support ticket "WITHIN" anything and dont hold your end of the bargain, you just lost a LOT of trust. If I ask my stockbroker to get my money out, I get my cash by the next business day. THATS CONFIDENCE. It actually takes longer to get money in to your stock account than out. That is how real business's are run. Scams are run when you can put money in instantly and you need to fight to get it out. Just something to think about when it comes to your money security. Hopefully MA gets there act together because I certainly enjoy the game in itself.. The crap that goes with it could live without!

Mine was just committed this morning :D

took from the 29th of October to the 28th of December. Am i mad that it took them so long? ya a bit, but i feel better knowing that the money actually exist and is on it's way to my bank account. Sorry that i blew up on ya'll in the support cases MA, its been frustrating these last few months.:ahh:

Well at least we know now that MA is actually sending out money from withdraws, so i'm sure it wont be too much longer for ya'll to get yours.

Good news Jon!

Why dont they announced that a delay in withdrawels therefor they wont be able to keep up their own company policies.

As they phrase it now on their hHP there can be fluxuations within a 30 day period, why not just say Christmas we are low on staff so expect double time for withdrawel.

Back