Withdrawals

DarkAngel

Guardian
Society
Sterling & Moss
Sunlee DarkAngel Zarel
I just posted on the "Deposits" thread, and thought maybe we should have another thread where people can share their experiances regarding withdrawals.

Not realy interrested in how much you have taken out of the game (ok a little ;) ) Rather how long it took to get the money out or if you had some problems in this matter.

People with several withdrawals: Have things improved, taken a turn for the worse or just the same as always?

never taken any money out of game, and won't...

from the persons who have witdrawn, i have heard that it takes sometimes few months to get your money at your bank account

Im not sure but it looks like MA does only 3 or 4 Times Payout a Year. All 3 or 4 Months.

They may collect the Requests to safe some Time, Monney and Nerves. :)
I have and will not Widraw any Monney out PE in the near Future (Never say Never Nea) but i know some who did and had no Problems at all. There may other Ways to get Monney out of PE than the Official who are Ceaper , for more Information about it a little searching in diverse PE Related Trade Forum is advised ,)

Well the process takes 90 business days I believe. Give it 3-4 Months. It takes that long. If it goes up to the 5th month then something is up and you should file a support case.

Withdrawing the MA way is one of the best way to get the most out of your PEDs but of course that takes time. It is good if you are not in any hurry or have a constant income ingame and have already timed your withdrawals with the system then you can make your money arrive every month ; )

No,it is not cheaper to withdraw by outside sources. Although this is what most people prefer because you get your money right away at the cost of your PED value.

Maybe they only pay out every so often, since keeping the money for a while longer, will generate money in interest.

Mind you... it sounds like a little bit of extra money, but remember... banks make the most money, by keeping your money an extra day ( or two ) from landing in your account, once you deposit. It generate billions...

Don't forget that MA want a cut of everything you withdraw - its either 1.5% of the transaction amount or minimum 100 peds. So it will cost you at least $10 to withdraw.

hmmm i have only taken out probably $300 USD, and that was to sell to socmates :)

and i really should get some sleep.... but i cant sleep for some reason.... its 230am and i have to work in the morning.... so im gonna try again >_<

I have taken some PED’s out of game it took about 4 months. I tried PayPal but it didn’t work and there is always risk of scam when you use PayPal.

I havent taken any out and dont intende to do so ever

Back