without new players??

idiot...stupid post

Totally pointless thread, -rep for OP

It wasn't the best worded post, but I don't think he deserves neg reps. At the very least it was very short, and only took up 2 seconds of everyone's time.

Plus, there was this assumption that with the new engine, new players would flood the gameworld.

Reactions: dj.
why would new players flood eu just becouse of vu, that wont happen untill ma starts their add campaign, and they arent doing that till atleast vu 10.2 when everything is working again and atleast 90% of the bugs are solved.

ma is doing a great job and i take pleasure in finding bugs for them to save time and money on beta testing with ppl on salary list, its a love for the game thing.

if one dosnt want to then simply wait about 1 more week till vu 10.2 is in place and start then. :)

why would new players flood eu just becouse of vu, that wont happen untill ma starts their add campaign, and they arent doing that till atleast vu 10.2 when everything is working again and atleast 90% of the bugs are solved.

ma is doing a great job and i take pleasure in finding bugs for them to save time and money on beta testing with ppl on salary list, its a love for the game thing.

if one dosnt want to then simply wait about 1 more week till vu 10.2 is in place and start then. :)

Best post since VU10. +rep and efd reward on the way

99% of such threads are by those who registered very recently and had only a couple of posts (if not the first). Who is this troll?

I agree :yay:

woot new engine have been in beta for a week and we dont have 500k more players , the sky is falling!

patience , and ability to adapt makes ppl do well in eu.

OP seems to lack both

cheers

ermik

Good to see some positive thinking among all those negative threads that flood the EF.

Like me you play this game for years, we saw the rubber banding, NPC giving skillponts (that was positive bug), bugged pvp area's, aggressive pet's @ PA etc etc, things got solved. Some of those bugs even bring a smile on my face like the aggressive pets @ PA lol.

I'm convinced most of problems will be soon fixed, good attitude to go out into the game and explore and report stuf, its a constructive way of participating into the game.

Thats way better then posting numerous negative whine threads that are mostly caused of old rig's/ hardware or incapable people operating 'm.

Better spend time in-game and exploring stuff!

Last edited:
I confident there will be more players. Promoting EU in it'S current state would be a shot into MAs own knee. They will fix the bugs, bring all missing functions back and then it's a good time for Advertisement. Also the planet Partners will open their planets soon and there were some really nice Screenies, so i think some different styled planets will also attract different kind of MMO Players.

And it might be not easy for non-dpositor at the moment, but it'S not supposed to be.

Back