***WoF 2010 Suggestions and Stuff***

So, limit support numbers....basically tell people they can't participate because there is a full team ....and punish those who make the effort to go out and get supporters?

You have no requirement to be living in or born in the country you fight for...and you can support any team as an alliance anyway... the "smaller" teams need to get out there and become bigger, it's as simple as that.

Some teams could equally say that weapons and armour should be limited because some teams have more uber stuff, or skills could be capped ....all daft ideas obviously.

If you limit support numbers you may as well just have a main team and forget support altogether, as it stands now the larger support numbers in some teams make up for smaller but better equipped and skilled supporters in other teams. Some items and skill levels are as good as unobtainable to anyone anymore if they haven't got them already, so numbers are the only way to counteract the teams with uber support members.

Part of winning a war is building an army.

3 hrs is too long, many people don't hunt that long as cost is an issue, anyone that says WOF is a normal hunt wasn't there yesterday when most of us needed Tbird which we wouldn't usually need ...and ammo etc on top to last 3 hrs. Yesterday cost me as many Tbird parts as I could find, about 400 ped ammo, plus decay and more ME than I'd use normally...so "anyone" can't jump in and afford that. We had a small team which didn't help, and it would be cheaper with a full 12 using cheaper guns, but that's under threat it seems?

Assuming that some scoring system is introduced that is different for next year...wouldn't a half time break be a good idea? 15 minutes to sell tt fodder, reload and repair and see how your team is doing and maybe adjust tactics ?

Mob spawns that are WOF specials could really be around earlier, not everyone can drop everything on a Friday night to go check them out, a day extra would help there ..or a few days.

One last thing...the rounds I've been involved in this year ended and the results ceremony was way out in the boonies where you had little chance to attend if you don't own a TP chip...I do but a lot didn't who also were involved and basically abandoned when the match ends. A TP close by would be nice so that everyone could get involved in the entire experience, and who knows...even congratulate the winners like sportsmen? ;)

There's not a lot wrong with WOF really, I think losing always makes us think of the little niggles that helped us lose. :laugh:

t

First I would like to apologize to the Romanians who fought hard for their position in the finals. I misspoke and assumed a lot from the outside looking in on the match. I strictly looked at the numbers being produced and thought to myself, Australia had a bad day with loot. Because frankly, that was a low score for them. So my comments were never meant to diminish the victory Romania worked for, but just brought up the question that I will still pose even though it does NOT apply to the situation I attempted to use as an example.

3-4 months of hard work. victorious in all you did all the way upto the finals. ONE MATCH decides your fate for moving on :scratch2:

One bad loot day can happen, and that day happens to fall on the day where its win or lose seems like it would NOT be an accurate representation of anything more than a flip of the coin (IF this scenario were to happen)

Again, I sincerely Apologize about my comments.

See you guys on the battle field and best of Luck on July 11th!

EBO

First I would like to apologize to the Romanians who fought hard for their position in the finals. I misspoke and assumed a lot from the outside looking in on the match. I strictly looked at the numbers being produced and thought to myself, Australia had a bad day with loot. Because frankly, that was a low score for them. So my comments were never meant to diminish the victory Romania worked for, but just brought up the question that I will still pose even though it does NOT apply to the situation I attempted to use as an example.

3-4 months of hard work. victorious in all you did all the way upto the finals. ONE MATCH decides your fate for moving on :scratch2:

One bad loot day can happen, and that day happens to fall on the day where its win or lose seems like it would NOT be an accurate representation of anything more than a flip of the coin (IF this scenario were to happen)

Again, I sincerely Apologize about my comments.

See you guys on the battle field and best of Luck on July 11th!

EBO

Well consider this, which could be an explanation on why you thought Australia had a bad day, during the 3 hour event, Australia main team did not get one HOF ;)

Personally I think lengthening the qualifying rounds may not be the way to go.

I would however like to see the semi finals lengthened to counter act the chance of one 'bad loot luck' day destroying a strong teams chances.

I think WoF is long enough as is, so for the semi's to be set up in a way that ensures a day of 'bad loot' does not necessarily mean instant knockout i can only think of two options;
-Lengthen the Semi Finals and Shorten the qualifying rounds (which i do think would be a good thing, it would be nice to see teams pushed to do their best EVERY round rather than just in the finals)
-Have a ranking impact factored in to the semi's

I also agree that either shortening the matches to 2 hours or having a break (although logistically a bit of a nightmare) mid match, would be advantageous.

I do feel a win should also be worth more points; Considering that teams hunt in different loot conditions when not in the same match, would mean this could counteract the bad luck of ending up in an undesirable timeslot.

Timeslots are the only other thing i would hope to see improved on.
I understand it's hard to offer timeslots that suit all countries, but to give an example; For the semi finals Team Australia had no real time slot choice.
The first slot ended at 3am for a fair amount of our team, the second slot was between the hours of 1am and 4am starting time for the time zone and the final slot was a starting time of 4am for a fair amount of our team.
One sunday slot would have solved this issue and at least given the team a bit of choice on time slot.
That said, Australasia is a difficult one to cater for time wise regardless, and there were no other asian/similar time slot teams remaining in the semis, so for that reason we were happy to just do our best without complaint.
For next year tho, it would be nice to see a more even range of time slots for all teams involved.

Also agree that there should be a timeslot decision cut off. Wednesday sounds fair to me and i agree that any team not willing to make a time slot decision before the designated cut off should lose their right to chose the time slot of their choice.

Special Spawns:
I actually liked their inclusion in this years WoF. Added a little more variety imo. However, i do agree it would be better if they were spawned at least 2 days before the matches to allow for fair recon for all teams.

All in all tho, I enjoyed WoF, as always, this year. It is an immense organisation feat to have it run as successfully as it does. Hiccups are to be expected and although i dislike seeing the 'merc' teams, i expect their presence in a competition such as WoF. I also feel that recruiting is vital in WoF and actually enjoyed some of the recruiting tactics teams pulled out this year ;)

(in response to Grrrrr; yes, lootius was just plain nasty! :D the main team loot totals were abysmal, it's a shame, but i still feel Romania took a well deserved win ;) )

Good luck to everyone in the final.. should be a great match!

Cheers :beerchug:

Aly

Last edited:
Taking a bit of a overview....

...how do you all feel about next year having 2 Semi-Final Matches, on different or the same moblists, like the qualifiers?

Could either have this as as extra match in the tournament or cut the qualifiers down to 1.... but this might lead to complaints that you can't qualify on a bad loot day?

Hurrikane

...how do you all feel about next year having 2 Semi-Final Matches, on different or the same moblists, like the qualifiers?

Could either have this as as extra match in the tournament or cut the qualifiers down to 1.... but this might lead to complaints that you can't qualify on a bad loot day?

Hurrikane

Keep the semis as a one-off match. Luck will always be a factor, and trying to reduce that factor will only end in failure.

I would actually prefer to see more one-off matches, not less.

Hurrikane

Personaly I like this suggestion.

I agree that a luck factor will always be involved... it is EU after all :silly2:

But in my opinion, getting knocked out early due to bad luck, is FAR less painful then getting knocked out in the later stages due to bad luck.
(Which by the way, i am not suggesting that is what happened to any team this year. I do think we saw two teams have some bad loot luck in the semis, but still think both the winning teams deserved the win despite this. Merely agreeing that it might be an improvement for next years comp. ;))

Cheers :)

Aly

Last edited:
Keep the semis as a one-off match. Luck will always be a factor, and trying to reduce that factor will only end in failure.

I agree with this. Personally I do not believe that Australia, England or France lost their matches based on bad luck/bad loot. WoF matches, especially for the finals are expensive, so having two semi finals just makes it more expensive. If matches had been won/lost with a margin of maybe 100 points, then I could maybe see justification for more semis, but just as in any other tournament, luck may play a factor, but is rarely the true reason for the outcome.

I'm probably in a minority of one regarding this suggestion (not read the full thread) but I'd like to see a very big bonus for the single highest loot in a match.

Could be as high as 300 points or even more which could be for a small HoF in a low scoring match if that turns out to be the biggest loot.

This would give the smaller, less skilled teams a chance of beating any of the stronger teams and make the WoF a bit more open and less predictable.

Other than that I really enjoyed the WoF once more and whilst it would have been nice to win again it sure was fun trying. :)

My thoughts:

1. Directly qualify the teams that reach the final or semifinal in group stage
(those teams already played more matches than the other teams so they deserve a rest IMO and proved that they deserve their place)

2. Make entropiatracker some sort of official sponsor :)
Starfinder could provide WoF with an live update of how is the round going ... some kind of leader board (if he wants of course ;)

3. MA spawns should be placed in several places not just one (not only once during this WoF overcrowding an area was a problem)

4. Make a victory count ... if i recall correctly if Scotland would have made a good score in last round Romania would have stayed home with 3 victory's

5. Stop sending support on low density /hp mobs pls ... a support cap was introduced … let us reach it ... there are feffs argo small atrox ambulimax drones and other mobs that are usually hunted ... let the rippersnapers/tezlapods/igni/pugi rest in peace :D

Grecu

I would however like to see the semi finals lengthened to counter act the chance of one 'bad loot luck' day destroying a strong teams chances.
I also agree that either shortening the matches to 2 hours or having a break
Special Spawns:
I actually liked their inclusion in this years WoF. Added a little more variety imo. However, i do agree it would be better if they were spawned at least 2 days before the matches to allow for fair recon for all teams.
Good luck to everyone in the final.. should be a great match!

Cheers :beerchug:

Aly

AGREED On all highlighted points Sir!!

Hurrikane

Yes! And thank you sir for opening YOUR event up to suggestions.

One on One matches might solve expense factors and make luck a factor THROUGHOUT the match instead of just the "one match" Semi's. I could see this being fair instead of "working" to get to the semi's just to take a chance on a bad loot day happening that one match... that would just plain hurt...

getting knocked out early due to bad luck, is FAR less painful then getting knocked out in the later stages due to bad luck.
Cheers :)

Aly

Agreed! So possibly opening up the idea to one on one matches through out

WoF matches, especially for the
finals are expensive, so having two semi finals just makes it more expensive.

Agreed with the expense, thus other suggestions to counter the expense factor like 2 hour matches.

Can not be said enough... Thanks Hurrikane!​
:yay:

EBO

Yeah I agree with this one.

Luck is always a factor to a certain degree, however isn't often a sole contributor to a win or loss result.
With regard to shortening the rounds to 2 hour sessions, perhaps the qualifiers could be shortened?
I also like the idea of a half-time break to consolidate.

As enjoyable as it is, eitherway I see no reason to make WoF longer than it is already.
As you will never please everyone anyhow, I really see no burning issues that need attention or change :)

That is a large can of worms to open... are you saying there is a WoF Team paying support personel per global..?

The accusation of paid support was raised... I can't believe no one else has commented besides Grrrrr... :scratch2:

My thoughts:

...2. Make entropiatracker some sort of official sponsor :)
Starfinder could provide WoF with an live update of how is the round going ... some kind of leader board (if he wants of course ;)

The Tracker is an awesome tool... but (and this is a big but) there are (or were) flaws. A while back, Starfinder sent me a link that automatically queries the top 15 loots for all mobs (this link does not work anymore however...) I noticed something interesting when I saw the results for Igni (the little flying insect). There were several globals in those 15 loots that were from a player that is a rather accomplished miner... I doubt 1 person got 7 globals on that little bug. I can only assume Tracker confused the mob with the ore. There can be no substitute for the humans watching and recording the scores. I am not bashing Tracker, but as with anything there are limitations.

Some good suggestions here... but I would very much like to hear from more teams... there were 24 if I recall.

The Tracker is an awesome tool... but (and this is a big but) there are (or were) flaws. A while back, Starfinder sent me a link that automatically queries the top 15 loots for all mobs (this link does not work anymore however...) I noticed something interesting when I saw the results for Igni (the little flying insect). There were several globals in those 15 loots that were from a player that is a rather accomplished miner... I doubt 1 person got 7 globals on that little bug. I can only assume Tracker confused the mob with the ore. There can be no substitute for the humans watching and recording the scores. I am not bashing Tracker, but as with anything there are limitations.

Some good suggestions here... but I would very much like to hear from more teams... there were 24 if I recall.

i was reffering to an live update leaderboard to be displayed on EF ... not replace the judges :D ... results would be that ppl that want to know a score just look on EF

certainly not, theres already a random/luck element, it would be a complete non event if a team getting an ATH effectivly won a round.

Exactly, our last match france got a 25k HOF. At the time that happened, if it were an ATH, we would of been moving on only barely, when we were dominating the entire match.

Rules against alliance, if a found alliance can be prov, both countrys will be out off this years turnament.

Yes, alliance do help small contrys. BUT it makes big contrys to big...

or

Support number cap... max 2 x 11 people (12th one will be a judge).

Rules against alliance, if a found alliance can be prov, both countrys will be out off this years turnament.

Alliances are part of WoF. I think it's a good thing and makes WoF more interesting, and if I was being cynical I would say it's quite convenient for the nation with about half of EU's population to be against alliances.

There's no sensible way to make a rule on it anyway, unless you want us all to send ID to Hurrikane before the start of the tournament.

If you want to stop big countries getting too big, the only thing that can be done really is to put a limit on support numbers. I think that would take something away from WoF though. And it still wouldn't really stop alliances or limit numbers, they'd just have to be used differently.

I think more has been made about luck than is justified really. I might be wrong but I think ours was the 'closest' semi-final, and I know we didn't get it right on the day. We had a good approach for an Atrox Stalker game, we had the wrong approach for an Atrox Slayer game. We did get a pretty hard run of loot with the trox, but even if they'd looted well for us that wouldn't have come close to the extra 300+ points we'd have needed.

And I think some luck element makes WoF more entertaining too, we don't want it to be completely predictable.

I wouldn't object to 2 semis, but I'm not sure it's needed either. Two 2-hour semis would be interesting though - and it'd make the race for the bonuses more interesting for the teams that chose to go that way.

I think shortening the qualifiers is a mistake though. Hopefully next year we'll have more teams, and it'd be a great shame for some teams to only get one match.

1. Directly qualify the teams that reach the final or semifinal in group stage

I think the qualifiers are quite fun, and for the semifinalists they should just be a bit of warmup entertainment they can cruise through really. Romania didn't even really fight for seeding this year and it hasn't done you any harm.

3. MA spawns should be placed in several places not just one

Definitely. Not only for the spawn issues, which I hope would be fixed next year, but different spawns makes for more interesting planning too.

5. Stop sending support on low density /hp mobs pls ... a support cap was introduced … let us reach it ... there are feffs argo small atrox ambulimax drones and other mobs that are usually hunted ... let the rippersnapers/tezlapods/igni/pugi rest in peace

Disagree. The tantillion/kerberos/mulmun support final last year was a mistake, but there should always be something for newer players in WoF too. Stage 4 was a bit too tough for some of our newer players - Warriors and Formidons are too hard for newbies in WoF hunting conditions, and there was little value hunting the non-elite Sabakumas outside of the Warlock spawn.

I thought the support moblist for this semi-final was the best there's ever been - in Oculus we had a good scoring mob for most of support to plough through, in the bug swarm we had a tough mob to global on but one which gave all the newbies in the tournament a chance to score some real points for the team (our global was got by a mid-level player, but our newer players felt much more involved this match than they did in Stage 4 since they knew they could make a difference), and the Chirpy Mutated gave a real challenge for the more experienced support members.

That is a large can of worms to open... are you saying there is a WoF Team paying support personel per global..?

The accusation of paid support was raised... I can't believe no one else has commented besides Grrrrr... :scratch2:

What is to comment? It's just like alliances, unless it's against the rules, there's no reason why teams should feel bad about it if that's the way they choose to go.

If there was paid support this weekend, and I'm pretty sure there was, should the team(s) involved feel bad about it really? It wasn't the first time it's happened, or even the first WoF in which it has happened.

I'm probably in a minority of one regarding this suggestion (not read the full thread) but I'd like to see a very big bonus for the single highest loot in a match.

Could be as high as 300 points or even more which could be for a small HoF in a low scoring match if that turns out to be the biggest loot.

This would give the smaller, less skilled teams a chance of beating any of the stronger teams and make the WoF a bit more open and less predictable.

Other than that I really enjoyed the WoF once more and whilst it would have been nice to win again it sure was fun trying. :)

While were at it why dont we just put all the names of the countries in a hat and draw out the winner? Then every country has an even chance and the costs are minimal.

Hell ill even pay for the hat you can just pay 15 pec for a scrap of paper and my time to write your countries name down.

Seriously i get that we want to make it better for those that are in smaller countries are less skilled less geared etc but at some point you just gotta draw the line and tell them that if they wana compete then they just have to suck it up and become competitive off their own bat.

How would you all feel if we made it so "even" that next years winners were 15 noobs with opallos and pixie armor?

I don't know anything more about this than the rumours, but if I think if a team is known to have used a substantial amount of paid mercenary support, they might find it very difficult to get support from other countries next time without paying them.

As Jimmy said, it isn't against the rules and would be hard or impossible to enforce if it was, but if people feel a team is not entering into the spirit of the competition then their attitude towards that team will change.

Alliances are part of WoF. I think it's a good thing and makes WoF more interesting, and if I was being cynical I would say it's quite convenient for the nation with about half of EU's population to be against alliances.

Cant see in what way a alliances are good or a part off WoF!

Then its no point whit country Vs country anymore, if it all will end in a final whit:

Country A, B, C & D Vs. Country E & F Vs. Country G, H, I, J, K

Will be like this years LG, Very country Vs. the 2 others in the final. Dont that destroy the hole point whit WoF ?

A bit like last years final... Dont think Rumania hade alot off outside help, sweden had 1-3 maby and England hade a loads off outside help...

Its better to go back to the 2007 rules insted off making this event more and more to a alliance event.

alliances are a joke, the whole point of country vs country has been thrown out the window, because england did it last year does not make it right, its taken the whole aspect of country vs country away, and made it countrieS vs countrieS, i vote we scap this event we call wof, and change the name to FoF (friends of firepower) then start again from scratch with new event wof, and actualy make it the event the same way it is described, country vs country, not friends vs friends, i personally wont be partaking in any more wofs unless this alliances crap is sorted out, this is not LG, this is meant to be fighting for ur country, in the final we are meant to have a winner this year but we wont, because in reality, its not 1 country winning, its a group of 5 countries winning with a selected country to take home the prize, if i got into the finals this year, and lost to a group of countries, because i didnt advertise enough for random hunters, or because i didnt pay my support to global, or pay other countries to help my country, id be dirty as, in any event in the world where its country vs country, have u ever seen or even heard of it possible that when a country is knocked all his team can go help other countries? or if another country makes to the final, another country help them, im talkin in any event in the world, it doesnt happen in any country vs counrty even except for wof, im talkin olympics, world championships, soccer, football any event where is country vs country, i know this is a game and not rl, but u would think it would be based on rl, because its done like that in rl through fairness, im not sayin it would be possible to completely police it, but atleast put the rulez there to detere ppl

...alliances are a joke...

There are two main issues:

1. You cannot enforce it; as simple as that. And rules you can make all you want, they are made to broken/circumvented.

2. As soon as one team is doing it, there is really nothing to be done to stop everyone (that can to do it).

Even if a support cap of 10 players is put in place... it doesn't mean anything! You can still have support teams helping.

Now... don't get me wrong... I would like to see all the teams having members from their countries only. However, I'm not sure it's fair for those who cannot put a team together but still would like to take part in WOF for example.

And I don't think comparing WOF to the Olympics or World Cup is something we should look upon; EU it's a virtual universe that has very little to do with RL.

alliances are a joke, the whole point of country vs country has been thrown out the window, because england did it last year does not make it right, its taken the whole aspect of country vs country away, and made it countrieS vs countrieS, i vote we scap this event we call wof, and change the name to FoF (friends of firepower) then start again from scratch with new event wof, and actualy make it the event the same way it is described, country vs country, not friends vs friends, i personally wont be partaking in any more wofs unless this alliances crap is sorted out, this is not LG, this is meant to be fighting for ur country, in the final we are meant to have a winner this year but we wont, because in reality, its not 1 country winning, its a group of 5 countries winning with a selected country to take home the prize, if i got into the finals this year, and lost to a group of countries, because i didnt advertise enough for random hunters, or because i didnt pay my support to global, or pay other countries to help my country, id be dirty as, in any event in the world where its country vs country, have u ever seen or even heard of it possible that when a country is knocked all his team can go help other countries? or if another country makes to the final, another country help them, im talkin in any event in the world, it doesnt happen in any country vs counrty even except for wof, im talkin olympics, world championships, soccer, football any event where is country vs country, i know this is a game and not rl, but u would think it would be based on rl, because its done like that in rl through fairness, im not sayin it would be possible to completely police it, but atleast put the rulez there to detere ppl

I have to agree 100% with this.

For me the competition should be decided by what you achieve in the field.
Not by your negotiating skills off the field.
Nor should the WoF be for sale to those that can pay the most for mercs.
How you can stop it I dont know but it is killing the spirit of it imo.

And to give an official answer to your question.
We have not and will not enter any alliances and we only recruit support from Sweden.

Thats the words from the Swedish WoF captain!
I can also say that noone has paid anyone of the Swedish support to join.
(We did have two events with prize money though, but that was to advertise. Im not good in making cool videos and stuff so I tried the only way I know.)

have u ever seen or even heard of it possible that when a country is knocked all his team can go help other countries? or if another country makes to the final, another country help them, im talkin in any event in the world, it doesnt happen in any country vs counrty even except for wof, im talkin olympics, world championships, soccer, football any event where is country vs country

As discussed previously in this forum GS I think the WoF is not really comparable with world sports events, closest comparison would be warfare I think which involves political alliances of course.

I do agree with some of the points you raise though that as the WoF stands at the moment all future winners are likely to be from the nations that made the semis this year...so it depends whether the smaller countries are prepared to continue competing in the WoF with no chance of success, otherwise major rule change needed.

Speaking from my own point of view, I feel it is odd that nations (including my own) form alliances. That said, there is no way to police who competes for which nation at present and so nations use the alliances in the knowledge that others are going to do the same.

In many ways I wish there was a way to police this. Perhaps avatar creation should include a declaration of nationality, but I guess this would cause further complications.

Edit: That said, if that nation's flag was displayed next to each avatar name on the team list, with a requirement being screenshots for all scoring globals and globals being disallowed if another naltion's flag appears in the fully visible team list.

Last edited:
Okay, correct me if I am wrong BUT, it was my understanding that Hurrikane wanted to open the competition up to everybody! If we go back to the 12 man teams(no support), it will be viewed as an "uber" event only and will lose the interest of the huge majority.

With everyone that is involved now, to go back to the way it was, EVERYONE WOULD LOSE OUT! The sponsors would lose out. The thousands that come to assist would lose out. MA would lose out. I could cut/paste excerpts from our private forums from the multitude of players that said this has been the best experience of Entropia. The new friends they got to make, the cooperating and sacrificing for a common goal. This, IMO, is what WOF is all about and exactly what Hurrikane intended.

Stop comparing it to real world events. This is virtual reality. This game is what we make of it, and why we keep politics and other real world stuff out of the mix.

EBO

I could cut/paste excerpts from our private forums from the multitude of players that said this has been the best experience of Entropia. The new friends they got to make, the cooperating and sacrificing for a common goal. This, IMO, is what WOF is all about and exactly what Hurrikane intended.

I could find many similar examples in the England forum. I fully agree that the beauty of WoF is that it's open to everyone, with ubers and noobs alike working together for their team.

Okay, correct me if I am wrong BUT, it was my understanding that Hurrikane wanted to open the competition up to everybody! If we go back to the 12 man teams(no support), it will be viewed as an "uber" event only and will lose the interest of the huge majority.

With everyone that is involved now, to go back to the way it was, EVERYONE WOULD LOSE OUT! The sponsors would lose out. The thousands that come to assist would lose out. MA would lose out. I could cut/paste excerpts from our private forums from the multitude of players that said this has been the best experience of Entropia. The new friends they got to make, the cooperating and sacrificing for a common goal. This, IMO, is what WOF is all about and exactly what Hurrikane intended.

Stop comparing it to real world events. This is virtual reality. This game is what we make of it, and why we keep politics and other real world stuff out of the mix.

EBO

But there is no competition if everything is allowed. The support mobs is pickt out so everybody can hunt them, you dont need a alliance for those mobs!
This is kinda a uber event... we have got: Warlock, Big bilk, Atrox Slayer as mobs in this round. That aint uber mobs ?
If a main cant take the 10pts mobs that do that mean they can take in other main them players from other countrys to help then, and the ball do role on the the nations that can take the 10pts but need other players from other main teams just to kill them faster. That DO destroy the spirit off this, thats why this is a uber event.

This event was not made for anybody to win, MA hade nothing to do whit it the first 2 years. Why do they care ?
Why do we need sponsors for, we fight for pride/glory they cant provide that.
After this year the only thing we will lose is to have more times we can face: Warlocks, Big Bulks, Atrox Slayer, Muteted Cirpy and other non regular spawn mobs.

If you cant win whitout alliances, what point is there to join in as a country. In the long run, more and more countrys will not care about it.

Back