WoF 2010: Team Scotland

Well if it is the 17th I could make that one, don't have plans for next weekend.

Sat 17th at 18:00MA time suits me too.

Go team scotland :yay:

Hawk:lolup:

Sat 17th, 18:00 - Will be there, at last...

I'd just like to bring something up, that only the Scottish can fully understand.

My home village, Evanton, who by neighbourhood have always supported the football team Ross-County (primarily Dingwall) that have recently defeated not only the mighty Hibs, but also, even more recently the 2nd strongest team in all of Scotland - Celtic - 2-0 just recently to put themselves into the Scottish cup final for the first time in there history. I used to watch Ross-County matches back in the days of the Highland League, back when they weren't even considered a real football team at all, not even playing in the official Scottish league at all, and yet look at them now. Going into Europe. Apparently there is a chance they may even end up vs AC Millan.

I bring this up because I know many of us may feel that Saturday will be our last match this year, but always remember the things we have accomplished, defeating Sweden twice, and possibly one of the WoF's biggest upsets of all when our tiny group of people defeated the might of USA.

We have a track record of defeating the odds, and this weekend, wether we qaulify or not, lets at least make sure the rest of the world never forgets why we are called Scotland the Brave.

Lets do it.

And we at Benelux wouldn't wish anything else then you guys going in for the kill and to get things going for the next round.

Good luck all. Polish those steel tipped boots for some ass kicking.
(nb: Benelux asses are not kickable!!....just so you know ;) )

Kraganov

And we at Benelux wouldn't wish anything else then you guys going in for the kill and to get things going for the next round.

Good luck all. Polish those steel tipped boots for some ass kicking.
(nb: Benelux asses are not kickable!!....just so you know ;) )

Kraganov

Totally agreed!:yay:

Good luck Schotland!!!

We have a track record of defeating the odds, and this weekend, wether we qaulify or not, lets at least make sure the rest of the world never forgets why we are called Scotland the Brave.

Lets do it.

Well said hun!

Oi... :)

where are you?

The wof judges have not had to pick our scores apart this year :p

Sorry, not much time and the game is so flippin' frustrating to play now.

Still, my heart is with Scotland! Good luck! ('cuz that and DPS are the biggest factors)

Sat 17th, 18:00 - Will be there, at last...

I might make it, on holiday on Monday (woohoo) so busy a hell and "Saturday will be our last match this year" I want to keep the team going all year round... and this year I will hassel each member and make sure it happens!

Any plans to meet up before start time?:yay:

I'm sorry fella's I am just not gonna manage to be with ya today. Mind you it's not like I seem to do much good and infact last time we were getting nothing on armax (even though it wasn't just me doing them) and I had to log for 20 mins or so and found in my absence we had got all the armax ones!!!.. probably ups your chances if on NOT there!

ok, will be there.... using a friend's laptop:)

Sorry, I fucked up again. Yesterday was one of the worst nights of my life, and honsetly priorities take there toll. I could not come.

I'll not be buying the "WoF veteran 2010" badge.

Hi Team Scotland, and well done for your determined performance. The scores weren't on your side this year but it's all stats for the history books, and your moment has come before and will again.

It may interest you to know that the WoF will become a year-round fixture from this Tournament onwards; Keep your team together, recruit and polish your tactics, as Friendly Matches, Local Derby Matches and various teaser events will be held on the build-up to WoF 2011.

Thanks again for your efforts,

Hurrikane

Bah! I'm sure you were the victims of some gross oversights in the rules and mis-tabulation of points. We all know that many WOF judges are flummoxed even when asked to make exact change for the bus. ;)

The *one* year I don't have your back, this happens. Bugger.

Sorry to let you down...:(

Better luck next year.

Scotland you fought bravely, but couldn't make it. :(

Hope to see you guys next year....or why not next match in support to the BeNeLux team? :)
Together we can kick those American and Russian **** :wtg:

Back