Info: *** WoF 2010 WARSHEET ***

Errr very nice work guys but I think you need to take a second look at the scores.

Canada was in 11th, if this rounds score is correct we should have moved up to 9th spot!

369 for the first 2 rounds +351 = 720 not 640.

Just saying.

Gratz on a great round everyone!

France also looks like they need to be re added I get a score of 987 when I add things up.

:yay::yay::yay:

Last edited:
Hmmm seems for team france too there is a problem. We didnt make exactly the same score as round 2 did we ?

oops

Well, it wouldn't be a WoF scoreboard if there wasn't a few mistakes :)

wof_stages_12345_master_v2_round_3.jpg

Anyone score on the bonus mob this round?

First post updated to show Canada's amended score of 283... I know it is not a large increase, but every point counts :thumbup:

How's your support? Just for fun, how the support teams are doing in a league of their own :)

Good stuff, Clam :thumbup: Trying to get my job, eh? :laugh:

Those are definately telling stats up there... I certainly hope Main Teams are properly thanking their Support Teams.

Good stuff, Clam :thumbup: Trying to get my job, eh? :laugh:

Those are definately telling stats up there... I certainly hope Main Teams are properly thanking their Support Teams.

we're just in it for the kill and the glory.:boxer::launcher:

BENELUX ftw :beerchug:

Someone help Centech get online... Tibet have some catching up to do if they want to repeat the (remarkable) success of their last campaign:)

BTW impressed by many team's performances so far; (Including Uzbekistan: 3rd highest Main team score in 3.1, not bad for beginners;))

Many things are said about pride, but I'm in favour if it; the pride I get seeing ever-cooler WoF recruitment banners (Benelux, Australia, I'm talking to you), the pride in having your Support reach caps and basically dazzle (Yes, USA, this includes you:)) and of course, the ultimate pride; seeing your Nation take home the trophy:)

Only one team will win, but you're all winners to me.

Hurrikane

Someone help Centech get online... Tibet have some catching up to do if they want to repeat the (remarkable) success of their last campaign:)

BTW impressed by many team's performances so far; (Including Uzbekistan: 3rd highest Main team score in 3.1, not bad for beginners;))

Many things are said about pride, but I'm in favour if it; the pride I get seeing ever-cooler WoF recruitment banners (Benelux, Australia, I'm talking to you), the pride in having your Support reach caps and basically dazzle (Yes, USA, this includes you:)) and of course, the ultimate pride; seeing your Nation take home the trophy:)

Hurrikane

Cheers to that :beerchug:

Centech has been online recently so I expect Tibet will soon be storming their way back up the league table.

[thought about inserting an emote but decided not to]

Edit: darn I really want to insert an emote...no, I'll be strong!

Hurrikane

Its still only warmup for us beginners ;)

We need more Uzbekistanish help ;)
join us!

Its still only warmup for us beginners ;)

We need more Uzbekistanish help ;)
join us!

We r gonna keel uuuu :D'

gz on the small hof yesterday. had to split. evil kids waking up in the middle of my EU session ;)

We r gonna keel uuuu :D'

gz on the small hof yesterday. had to split. evil kids waking up in the middle of my EU session ;)

kids ? - som man knullar får man ligga :D

thx, made me break even that hunt at least ;)

seems the USA team is doing very well:yay:

Scores may be a bit late, i.e. a day or so.

You people are too good.

There are too many to check.

This is good.

Thank you:)

Hurrikane

Scores may be a bit late, i.e. a day or so.

You people are too good.

There are too many to check.

This is good.

Thank you:)

Hurrikane

Easy, take your time.. just make sure you count well ;) I think Team Amethera had 10 more than you counted :D

Back