Info: *** WoF 2010 WARSHEET ***

What if there is a fire in the MA server rooms? And all backups from the databases are lost too? And we have to start from 0 again? :)

Then I would dare to say MA is the most unprofessional company ever.

What if there is a fire in the MA server rooms? And all backups from the databases are lost too? And we have to start from 0 again? :)

Hehe Lars! We would all be kicked and the match ends at that point.
Hurrikane, RJ, Mack, me and who else is judging at this moment would check their global chat log and know all about all results so far. After two years, when MA managed to bring up a new server, we can continue without any loss and finish the match as scheduled.

What you really have to fear is a fire wich destroys RJ's computer. There is the real database! ;)

Hehe Lars! We would all be kicked and the match ends at that point.

I think his point was that the ATH board would be reset, so after everything came back up, every global would be an ATH till the board is full again. So you could potentially have a 113 ATH at that point.

A more likely option would be if they ever separated the ATH by creating ATH leaderboard for Rocktropia, etc.

First post updated to show the Scores from Stage 3.3 and the totals from all qualifying hunts:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Points Breakdown:

Mob Results for Stage 3.3:

Mob Results for all of Stage 3:

Wof Hall of Fame: (Getting harder to get listed there)

Enjoy :thumbup:

Last edited:
First post updated to show the Scores from Stage 3.3 and the totals from all qualifying hunts:

Enjoy :thumbup:

Thanks for the fast service :thumbup:

Nice Scores ;)

Very well done everyone :yay:

And Gratz to the teams going through :yay:

Oh, and Wales posted their biggest total EVAH!!!

Watch out you top 12 for next year :silly2:

Thanks all... Team Amethera is out of this one for the year but we had good fun, we thank the organisers and all the other teams for puting up the challenge.

For the first time in history, Team Amethera beats Eudoria :wtg:

A new order of the new world has arrived :D

Good luck to the remaining WoF teams and see you in 2011 for my part ;)

sigpic20824_2.gif

Well done to the qualifiers, see you all in the next round :)

Looking forward to the draw and moblist :)

Good job all teams! :)

And thank you Rayne Jade for statistics. :)
Did you judge all 5 teams on Sunday? How is that even possible!?! :)

Good job all teams! :)

And thank you Rayne Jade for statistics. :)
Did you judge all 5 teams on Sunday? How is that even possible!?! :)

That's what he does. That's all he does.....

(Ok, that's from Terminator.... but it applies!)

Sorry to RJ for leaving you in charge of that lot, and fair play for coping with so many big hitters at once. We've all had busy matches but this one was definitely "Anectdotal".

Working on the draw etc now, Clam's working on the graphics.... thanks everyone for an amazing Stage!

Hurrikane

Superhuman effort from the judges and organizers, well done. Seems that Team Finland is still going strong ;D Looking forward for next stage.

Thanks to all organisers and judges for your efforts.

Team Scotland now bows out see you all again next year:)

Good luck to all remaining teams enjoy:yay:

Hawk:wtg:

For a very long time now it has been public knowledge that any and all data pertaining to EU is not only secure but is backed up in 3 different countries on massive intagrated data banks. If 1 fails there would be absolutely no interference in the ability to participate in EU. The only way everything would be lost is if the world ended or power grid across the world no longer exist's. Well of coarse if EU picked up and bailed or shut down would be two other reasons. If they did the only thing the court of law would hold them liable to pay the participants is the tt value of all your items. Not the markup you paid or skill value. Sometimes i wonder if a lottery ticket would be more sane to enjoy then EU. lol

p.s. I love WOF go team USA.

Slight delay with checking the scores but there were a lot of them and they really have to be right.... that and a possible problem with chat log. Anyhow, shouldn't be any later than tomorrow:)

Thanks for your patience.

Hurrikane

Slight delay with checking the scores but there were a lot of them and they really have to be right.... that and a possible problem with chat log. Anyhow, shouldn't be any later than tomorrow:)

Thanks for your patience.

Hurrikane

Well I guess its safe to say and that I speak for everybody when I say: "Thanks for putting the effort into this and organizing it! +rep to the organization!"

Scores from Stage 3.3:
wof_stages_123_round_3-3_91673.jpg

Don't Uzbekistan's scores add up to 1181, or am I missing something? Is that an incorrect score for round 3.3 (noticed it is the same as 3.2)?

It seems to be a typo, a score of 258 in 3.2 as well as in 3.3 seems very unlikely.
So maybe the correct score for Uzbekistan in 3.3 was 124, but someone copied 258 over it?

It seems to be a typo, a score of 258 in 3.2 as well as in 3.3 seems very unlikely.
So maybe the correct score for Uzbekistan in 3.3 was 124, but someone copied 258 over it?

Correct... UZB score for 3.3 was in fact 124. Apologies...

Now... after going blind looking at the many globals from Stage 4.1 (there were a grand total of 532!!) we found the hold up:

I looked at AUS chatlog at least 10 times... wondering why Hurrikane had a much higher score than I did. Even though it was plainly there, I kept missing the Foul :ahh: We are now in agreement and the scores and while some or different than the announced scores, everyone that was declared a winner is still a winner.

We'll have to give J Boy a bit more time (paying jobs take preference in these troubled times;)) to make them pretty, but here are the checked, re-checked and checked again SCORES from Stage 4.1: TI MUST DIE!

Thanks to RJ for a lot of number-crunching:)

Hurrikane

[EDIT] Mack discovered an error in Portugal's favor. Increase in score by 2 points ;) New scoreboard added.

Last edited:
WhoHaa! Looking good! Go BeNeLux!! :yay:

Nice scores!!!

Great job BeNeLux indeed!!

Looking forward to the clash with Sweden, ...

We can use you support :D

Post #1 updates with great graphics, courtesy of Clam :thumbup:

Stage 4.1 results posted.

And here are some numbers for your viewing pleasure ;)

Loot Progress thru Stage 4.1

Mob Results from Stage 4.1

Score Breakdown from Stage 4.1

Points per Match thru Stage 4.1

WoF 2010 Hall of Fame thru Stage 4.1

*Phew* that's a lot of damn numbers :D

Last edited:
Nice work!! :painter:

Benelux (and all other teams of course too) seems to be doing a very nice job here.

BeNeLux FTW!! :wtg:

A small error in "Points per Match thru Stage 4.1" ...
Matches played should be 6, not 4.
(But I liked the average :))

A small error in "Points per Match thru Stage 4.1" ...
Matches played should be 6, not 4.

Very true... 6 matches for those that progressed to Stage 4, and 5 for those that did not. Thanks for catching that :thumbup: Corrected chart uploaded.

Back