WOF 2011: Team AMETHERA

Feedback and Preferences on the Belgium proposal ?

I suggested Sunday 13:00MA but we got not response on that...

Belgium wants:

Sunday 22nd: 09:00MA
Saturday 21rst: 17:00MA

What do you say ?

Both should be OK for me.

I encourage all Ametherians (past and present) to join this hunt. This year's finale for us so lets give it all we got :wtg:

Yeah, same here - I think both slots can work for me.

Yaay - Grand Final! :tux::rocket:

I will make a judgement Call then:

Saturday 21rst: 17:00MA

Meetup in Oshiri from 16:30MA

This is our last big one I guess so let's give it all we got !!!

Great Chopper seems to already have picked up the timeslot.

So see you guys tyen GL and have fun

Cheers Siam

Yep Cool, See you Saturday !!!

Just a reminder ! Hope to see you all on Saturday !!!

16:30MA time in Oshiri !!!

It was a nice event. The support team did good job and we had some swirlies from all mobs in the list. :smoke:

btw:
There was a bazooka i had from a letomie that had to be shared with the team but some guys log out before the end of the shooting and i don't have their contacts:
Carrol Cobra
Zweshi Maccoy
Ernest Himbler
pls PM me so we can find each other online
(the rest of the team got their share)
Oh, and the after-party hunt was GREAT! I've never seen so many dead proterons.:handgun::yay:

What a blast, it was great WoF-fun! Thanks everyone :D

Yeah, was lots of fun last night :yay: And we ended our campaign in an honourable fashion, even though we didn't get the sweep.

Amethera is getting stronger every year, and I am meeting great new people every year. I hope to hunt with you all soon again, maybe "Team Amethera Conquers Arkadia"? ;)

Thanks all for contributing to Team Amethera this year !!! I am well impressed with everyone who reliably showed up although I had some RL issues. I thought that was really cool !!!

We did really well considering the circumstances and support was great, especially on this last round !!!

I also appreciated the after WoF Hunt very much, the Prots seemed to like us ;)

I hope we can all meet up again some way or another... TEAM AMETHERA is a great alliance across Societies and Nations. This is the real spirit of a virtual Universe!

We are here to stay !!! This is not the end ...

There will be a TEAM Amethera hunt at some point soon !!!

Thanks !!!

Carrol Cobra
Zweshi Maccoy

Both are member of my soc. If they don,t PM you, I will tell them!

Thank you all for the nice hunts and of course the great after WoF Proteron-swirly hunt.
Kosh made the forecast, that I,ll see a lot of them...and he was right, absolutely:yay:

I,ve met a lot of very nice people and some are very different to their Avatar (nice f....baritone voice :D )

The only disappointing fact to me during the last WoF hunt was the corns. I wonder why the area around TI was so sparsely populated and W of Fort Zeus there was not one red dot. :scratch2:

I,m sure we can organize the after WoF III party soon, maybe on Arkadia as treasure hunters vs. that Oratans

BTW and just forgotten: one team seems to be not very glad of the results....they want a double check of their points...LOL give them our funfactor to double

Some take it way too serious :laugh:

We don't :lolup:

It's about the fun and the people and I think we had fun :tongue2:

Party like it's 18th June (err.. 19th June)

Hello Team Amethera & friends of Team Amethera!

I would like to invite you all to a festive evening - no it's not the finale of WoF, it's something better (and FREE) :yup:

On the evening of June 18th the Federation of Free Wanderers (FoFW) will celebrate the 5 years that our soc have spent in this crazy/lovely universe.

If you're on Calypso this Saturday, and feel like partying (from around 18 MA time) - give me (or any FoFW member) a shout for info on the super secret meeting point ;)

Hope to see you!

/April

More info:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?213027-FoFW-5-Year-Anniversary
Starting about 18 MA time and doing cork popping at 24 MA time we will have an open ended party with all friends invited.
There will be party games and prizes, friendly faces, drunk people and silly behaviour,
so if you are a friend of us, just chat one of us up for details.
If you want to bring your soc PM me about the location details.

Hope to see you there

I wish I could come Raven, but our apartment is in renovation now and I can't play for at least another week :(

Grats on the 5th B-Day and I wish you all an awesome party and lots of HoFs.

Back