Info: WoF 2011: Team Australia

DurakJung

Prowler
Society
The mental Kangaroos
Durakk Jung
Wof Australia

Please register your interest in fighting with the Australian team. :yay:

Defend your Country against the might of the world. WoF is EU's virtual Equivalent to rl Olympics.
Have a great time, meet new people and make new friends.

"State of Origin" maybe another comparison to some.

Substituting "state" for Country. No matter where you are in the world if you have Aussie origins or just want to join a great team join the Australian Woffers.

Time to give The English USA Russia and all those other great opponents a real run for their money ( I mean peds) :silly2:

It does not matter what your skills are you will always be welcome in the mighty Aussie team and there is a spot for all levels of players even if you only want to come and join us socially.

Join for the full event or just paticipate when you can.

I can or most Aussies can meet you in game or pm you with any info you might need.

Apply for registration in the private WoF forum.

To do so leave your basic details in this thread Full Avatar Name and Society will be fine for now.
You can enter more details in the Aussie Forum and be allocated a position
Go to Settings scroll down left side of screen To My Account and under Permission Groups apply to join
WOF Team Australia.

This is the site

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?203-WOF-Team-Australia

Early times yet however WoF 2012 is going to be like no Wof ever before with all the exciting new happenings in the universe.

See you there
:yay::yay::yay:Aussie Aussie Aussie:yay::yay::yay:

Last edited:
Yup 1 beer fueled killing machine reporting for duty :)

Another year, another WoF :yay:

Count me in :cool:

Only yesterday some of the newer members of soc where asking WTF is WOF.

Aussie Entropians will be there, ready and eager to kill and die for the green and gold.

Reloaded and ready to go :)

Better give instructions on how to do this.
Who moderates the private forum?

And I'm in for another year of WOF fun!

Better give instructions on how to do this.
Who moderates the private forum?

Thanks Gypsy I will update the Original Post.

Moderaters are the same as last year at this stage and I guess will change when this years Aussie WoF leaders are elected.

:yay::yay::yay:Aussie Aussie Aussie:yay::yay::yay:

I'm a fairly new player but would be interested in getting involve in some way.

KikkiJikki

I'm a fairly new player but would be interested in getting involve in some way.

KikkiJikki

Great and Welcome. Early times yet, just getting started.

Apply to the Aussie forum and you can follow the progress there.

There is a place for all levels and you will have a great time.

When you are in the forum leave your name and details and I will enter your name on the role board.

Once again thanks for the interest and welcome aboard

Cheers Jung

yup. already applied thanks.

Stupid Question time. How do I find the private forum now I have access?

Tried following my nose. Didn't work out so good.

Regards,
KikkiJikki

Thanks so much.

KikkiJikki

IRL finances/ingame PED are difficult ATM and for the near future... Would love to sign up again and see if/when I can fit in... :wtg:

IRL finances/ingame PED are difficult ATM and for the near future... Would love to sign up again and see if/when I can fit in... :wtg:

Np Mate You can only do what you can.

Join up you never know what pans out. There is a place for all. Someone fapping or tagging or whatever a mob can mean that one last global that could win it for the Aussies this year.

See you there :)

Cheers Jung

Count me in at the moment all ways up for a challenge...

~ xXx

To all the ppl worried about there skill lvl DONT

My soc has from 2 week noobs to 5 year veterans and we will all be involved with WOF2011.

We will find a team for you to particapate with.

Good chance to meet ppl and get a lot of suport and ingame knowledge.

Come and join the fun:yay::yay:

Avatar Name: Showtek aKa Syntaxtc
Soc: Warning To Society

Hopefully ....... i am contacted this year :wise:

Wof Australia

Please register your interest in fighting with the Australian team. :yay:

To do so leave your basic details in this thread Full Avatar Name and Society will be fine for now.
You can enter more details in the Aussie Forum and be allocated a position
Go to Settings scroll down left side of screen To My Account and under Permission Groups apply to join
WOF Team Australia.

This is the site

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?203-WOF-Team-Australia

Avatar Name: Showtek aKa Syntaxtc
Soc: Warning To Society

Hopefully ....... i am contacted this year :wise:

Hi Show

Apply to the Aussie Wof Forum as per my OP and once accepted register your details and maybe what position etc you would like to be in.

This will assist the leaders to contact you

To all Players Interested in paricipating in the Australian WoF Team

I believe during last WoF and maybe in previous some players may have felt they were not made welcome.

In the heat of battle and the organising beforehand if a player has not made themselves fully known they could be inadvernantly be missed.

This sadly has turned away would be competitors however has never been intentional.

Some Basic protocol to assist in the organising of teams and players.

1. Register in the private Australian Forum as per Original Post. Once accepted register your details.

2. Follow the main posts and register your interest for each round in the appropriate Main team or
Support Team posts.

3. Follow the posts for each round and if your name is not entered contact the team leader.

4. Approximately 1 hour between each round the teams meet at a pre-arranged place and if for
whatever reason you have not been able to register for that round, last minute decision etc,
please come and make yourself known and you will be put in a team.

So if you follow the above basic guidelines every thing should be fine however as I said above it is a big job organising teams etc it is easy to miss someone sometimes

therefore

:yay::yay::yay:MAKE YOURSELF KNOWN:yay::yay::yay:

Aussie Aussie Aussie oi oi oi,

yep im ready for another bash at trying to get to the finals (3rd time lucky :p )

twice been unbeaten till semi's ggggrgrggrrrrr :eyecrazy:

Just a little Bump:bump:

:yay::yay::yay:Aussie Aussie Aussie :yay::yay::yay:

Hi,

Sign me up please.

Danny

Society: Antipodean Army

Last edited:
il be up to get involved this year.

Aim SNiPeR Boom

Black Angels Evolution.

Last edited:
Great mate if you havent done so yet sign up here for the Aus Wof Private Forum

cheers Jung

Hi Jung,

Thanks.
The link is failing for me:
PlanetCalypsoForum Message
dudelbug, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Cheers

Danny

Hi Jung,

Thanks.
The link is failing for me:
PlanetCalypsoForum Message
dudelbug, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Cheers

Danny

First you have to apply to the group mate.

Go to your UserCP and on the left side under 'My Account' click on 'Permission Groups'
On the page that comes up look down the list till you find 'WOF Team Australia'.
Check the 'Join Group' box next to it and then hit 'Join Group' at the bottom of the list.

Once thats done myself,Mac,Addz or Shaz will approve it for you.
I'm going away this weekend but I will try to check in and get it done for you as soon as possible.

If its not done tomorrow just hassle Serica or Lala to remind me and I'll try and boot Lala off her machine and get it done.

Back