Society
THE MINISTRY
Parlog Gothakaur
Beaten but a winner!
Humble but strong!
Mirroring but not a copy!

WoF Team DACH can you hear me?

Oh wait i started mindfarting...

Here we go! This is now the official WoF Team DACH recruitment thread!

Mainteam Hunters please post your Full Name here to officially register for the TEAM DACH MAINTEAM!
Of course Supporters may post too, but as you might know, support hunters do not have to register here for joining our support. If you still want to be on "the list", you can find it here:
http://www.entropia-forum.de/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=5373

---

und auch in Deutsch:
Dies hier wird nun unser offizieller Rekruitmentthread für WoF Team DACH

Mainteam Hunter müssen sich hier registrieren!

Als Supporter könnt ihr natürlich auch posten, auch wenn es nicht zwingend notwendig ist, da sich dr Support nicht offiziell registrieren muss. Wenn ihr trotzdem auf "die Liste" wollt, postet das bitte hier:
http://www.entropia-forum.de/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=5373

---

Btw WoF Team BeNeLux threw down the gauntlet on us numerous times by starting the shittalking. Last time they wanted to decorate us with funny hats and they totally missed the point because this is something we only do in RL. Decorating with funny hats is NOT what we are here for! Since we dont wear funny jackets in RL its our uttermost desire to do that ingame. Thats what we are here for!

The official mainteam list:

1. Oberon De Monmur
2. Richman Richman1 Killer
3. Ulla Jamira Braun
4. Kawa Shurkamp Saki
5. Robert Lophophoria Wulff
6. Vincent Vince Amarillo
7. Hank Hank McHammer
8. TK Tombraider Todeskommando
9. Jam Jambalaja Ibiary
10. Fred Prowler Nurk
11. Kindradim KC Crux
12. Parlog Parlog Gothakaur

Last edited:
Well said mate :)
Let´s do a good job like last year, but only a few steps better. :wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg:

Ulla here ... I'm in for support as often as I can do ...

same as this year here

so dann will ich mal anfangen:
(so let me start)

Parlog Parlog Gothakaur
3 WoFs done so far for Germany, Amethera and DACH
Captain Vote: Lophophoria (i make co-captain since i dont know whether i have enough time or not)

Equipment: whatever gets the job done!

Robert Lophophoria Wulff

Equipment: Whatever is needed to get whichever job done!

Marcus Lucius
2 WOFs done so far
Captains vote: Lophophoria

Equip: whatever needed

ManagJah Dex Oh

stronga than last year - rdy to take the jacket this time :rolleyes:

I'm in ... whatever I'm good for ... but "Captains vote: Lophophoria" sounds good to me

So bring me my broadsword ...

Also in.
Captain: Lophophoria

I´m in too :) Lopho for president ...ähhhhh Captain :)

support as last time when i have time

possibly with more guns now :)

To everybody who is on the "inoffical yet rather official mainteam list" in the german forum that officially looks like this right now:

inofficial yet rather official Mainteam list of the german forum:
1. MH Grave Digger
3. LuMa
4. Kawa
5. Lopho (Kapitän)
6. Edo
7. McHammer
8. TK
9. Jam
10. Prowler
11. des Dexerl
12. Parlog (Cokapitän)

please post you full name here in this thread to officially register, and let the WoF officials and the world officially know that youre official part of the official WoF Team DACH Mainteam!

-------------------------
Translation:

An alle die schon auf der inoffiziellen aber dennoch irgendwie offiziellen Mainteam Liste im dt. Forum stehen, die grad offiziell aussieht wie folgt:

(Mainteam Liste s.o.)

Bitte postet Euren Namen hier um Euch offiziell anzumelden und lasst die WoF Offiziellen und die Welt offiziell wissen, dass ihr offizieller Teil des offiziellen WoF Team DACH Mainteams seid!

----------

:poke::beerchug::whip:

Last edited:
Name:Jam Jambalaja Ibiary
WOF: Team Eudoria Main 2008
Main Dach

Name:TK Tombraider Todeskommando
WOF: dach support 2009
Main Dach

Grave Digger is in :)
i just got the message to put him on the list...

Rich? Was gehtn nu?

Kawa shurkamp saki
3 WOFs done so far

Equip: whatever needed

Support, here we go again!:wtg:

we are legal and we remain Team DACH!

Big thx to Hurri and Marry Christmas all

---

Btw WoF Team BeNeLux threw down the gauntlet on us numerous times by starting the shittalking. Last time they wanted to decorate us with funny hats and they totally missed the point because this is something we only do in RL. Decorating with funny hats is NOT what we are here for! Since we dont wear funny jackets in RL its our uttermost desire to do that ingame. Thats what we are here for!

The official mainteam list:

1. MH Garve Digger
3. Marcus LuMA Lucius
4. Kawa Shurkamp Saki
5. Robert Lophophoria Wulff
8. TK Tombraider Todeskommando
9. Jam Jambalaja Ibiary
10. Fred Prowler Nurk
11. ManagJA Dex Oh (aka des Dexerl)
12. Parlog Parlog Gothakaur

Interesting typo in the name of your number 1 mainteam member, Freud was from DACH I guess ;)

And please let Siam or Suffie know if there has been disrespectful thrash talk from Benelux towards DACH.... only respectful thrash is OK.

Your intended captain happens to be in a soc where possession of Orange headwear is mandatory and wearing it is appreciated :dunce: , headwear is serious business.

Good luck with the WoF preparations and BUMP!

/Slupor

Interesting typo in the name of your number 1 mainteam member, Freud was from DACH I guess ;)

And please let Siam or Suffie know if there has been disrespectful thrash talk from Benelux towards DACH.... only respectful thrash is OK.

Your intended captain happens to be in a soc where possession of Orange headwear is mandatory and wearing it is appreciated :dunce: , headwear is serious business.

Good luck with the WoF preparations and BUMP!

/Slupor

With the age of 30 headwear became crucial in my life to cover the bald spot on my backhead that is growing and growing since then. Its also a very good instant hairstyle when waking up too late and hurrying to work. Yeah man headwear is serious business.

No worries for respectful or disrespectful shittalking, it will not influence our gameplay in WoF, since for us it never was about headwear but about jackets. We not gonna change that.

Name: Edouardo Hitman Castellano

Mainteam D-A-CH

Irdeta WoenK Hocren signing on for support.

Captain: Logophoria

Well at least this year I will definately not miss the finals, nice move to make it all a bit shorter abd no to have it in the summe holidays already.
Let's have some Beer, Schnitzel and Cheese action again :-D

Yo WoenK! Love to read your post **wide grin**

mainteam complete:scratch2:

:yup:

2 members of the mainteam still have to registrate here

rich + mchammer

BACK

Richman1 Richman1 Killer

SOC: Universe United

Call me in for Main Team

Captain: Lopho

BACK

Richman1 Richman1 Killer

SOC: Universe United

Call me in for Main Team

Captain: Lopho

YESSS! Welcome back Rich :)

Man, there was a time down in the past ... dunno if you remember ... in Fort Argus in 2006. We were both noobs and talked about what to do in the future. I enjoy this memories. And I enjoy it to meet folks like you nowadays again. Simply good vibrations :)

YESSS! Welcome back Rich :)

Man, there was a time down in the past ... dunno if you remember ... in Fort Argus in 2006. We were both noobs and talked about what to do in the future. I enjoy this memories. And I enjoy it to meet folks like you nowadays again. Simply good vibrations :)

there have always been good talks in fort argus, back in the days. it stinks that with the new VU they killed argus .. as it was .. :(

Back