WoF 2011: Team DACH

Very good effort today DACH.

Check out the score pace as below:

It was really close along the way. Thanks for another epic match!

Best of luck in the future.

Very good effort today DACH.

Check out the score pace as below:

It was really close along the way. Thanks for another epic match!

Best of luck in the future.

Even if we didn't meet you in the semi final, we saw that you did a great match and it feel sad we won't meet you in the final. You did a great work, and maybe we'll meet eachother in the finals of next WoF!

Last edited:
The mighty team DACH need feel no shame. You have lost out on the Final this year but to lose to a two-time winning team is no bad thing. It is only a matter of time until the Trophy falls to germanic hands. Well done for another year of truly stunning scores and tense matches... my biggest regret is that Jamira (one of the best judges we have) was denied the chance to show how well she disposes of Atrox:)

Until next year......

Hurrikane

The mighty team DACH need feel no shame. You have lost out on the Final this year but to lose to a two-time winning team is no bad thing. It is only a matter of time until the Trophy falls to germanic hands. Well done for another year of truly stunning scores and tense matches... my biggest regret is that Jamira (one of the best judges we have) was denied the chance to show how well she disposes of Atrox:)

Until next year......

Hurrikane

thx a lot Hurrikane, you and the judges did a great job as always and this tournament truely is something special for such a bunch of mad grinders like we are. Every drop of US-american sweat we created is worth a dirty grin on our faces and its always fun to mess with the stars and strypers, even though our L-plastic guns melt away too quickly against the mod forces... We know its no shame to lose against them!

Team DACH was better than last year, everything was set up this time and everybody knew what to do: Do what he can best! I cannot promise anything for next year, but i know that WoF is highly addictive and many of us very addicted.

Lopho did a great job leading the team this year, his WoF update mails are epic. The TS chats during the matches are great, we even have a mascot there and some running gags like Pars proffess in tping (even though with /pos i got way better)

Cya all on the HoF list!

LOL! What a bullshit! We've lost again against USA? Merde!

But hey! I talked to Brad Numbers. He told me the positive aspect: That semi match between DACH and USA was the match with the most loot ever in WoF's history. (Unfortunately RJ isn't longer on for all the statistics **roll eyes**) It was a meeting of two giants ;-) Probably the semi was more epic than the final will be ;-) That was a good experiance. I would be a liar if I would say I grant that success to USA. But I am a sportsman. Best team should win.

And yes! Please, Hurri, put Atrox to every moblist next year! :laugh:

Back