WoF 2011: Team USA (OohRah!)

Didn't see this info posted in our thread yet....
***IMPORTANT MESSAGE***

As you may be aware, the Tournament will start in the first Group Stage (Stage 3) this year. Eighteen teams are required for this Stage to work, no more and no less. We have nineteen, possibly more.

In order to reach the number of teams required, we need to have a Mini-Qualifier.
Your team, as a Team new to the event, is one of those required to hunt.
Your opponents will be Team Estonia, the lowest-scoring team from last year, and any new teams that register.

The Qualifier will be All Qualifying Teams hunting at once and only the winning team will progress to Stage 3 with the other 17 teams.

Date: Saturday 26th March.

Timeslots:

17:00 or 21:00.

Your Moblist for this hunt will be as follows:

Main Team:

Neconu: Dominant and Above: 10 points

Estophyl: Dominant and Above: 9 points

Razortooth: Any Maturity: 8 points

Warrior: Any Generation: 7 points

Neconu: Guardian and Below: 6 points

Estophyl: Guardian and Below: 5 points

Support:

Drone: Generation 05 and Above: 4 points

Calypsocod: Any Maturity: 3 points

Drone: Generation 04 and Below: 2 points

Exarosaur: Any Maturity: 1 point

Bonus Mob:

Kingfisher : Any Maturity: 25 points
(Once per nation per match)

Main Team size: 4
Support Unlimited

Hunt time is 3 hours as usual.

Start point: Camp Caravan TP

Please contact your opponents and agree to one of the two slots offered.

Then contact myself by PM and we can arrange Judges for your match.

You MUST, as participants in the Mini-Qualifier, PM me your Main Team List by March 12th.
If you do not have 12 Main Team members, don’t worry; the rest can be added with 7 days notice before each hunt.
Any changes afterwards need to be agreed by myself, and also must be announced 7 days before any hunt the new players will take part in.

The winner will become the third team in Group 2, which already includes Team Australia and Team Portugal.

Oh, and good luck.

Hurrikane.

I am truly sorry, I updated the WoF sub-forum last week (in a rush) and thought I had done everything I needed. Seems I forgot to post the Mini-qualifier details in your team thread.

Rocktropia and Estonia ARE aware of your participation, and should have contacted you regarding Saturday's (tomorrow's) match. The details are quoted above in the previous post.

I hope to see you in Camp Caravan tomorrow at whatever time you have agreed.

Please don't hesitate to PM me if no agreement can be reached, there is a possibility we could hold this match in the following week, perhap wednesday evening (MA time). Try to find a dialogue with your opponents through their team threads and by PM and hopefully we can still have the match as planned. In this case, I will see you tomorrow at the start point.

Again, sorry about the slip, but rest assured it won't be my only f@ck-up this year.

Hurrikane

EDIT* Just found your PM. You DID agree a time, thanks:) See you for 21:00 tomorrow. Good luck.

Last edited:
ah sweet! reminds me of this song here

WB loved enemies!

Congrats on your win today, and even bigger gratz on your fat Neconu!

You can be sure next year we will be bigger, stronger, and better organized :p

If I am on Caly during any of your matches this year I would be happy to shoot support for you.

narfi

Congratulations Team USA for your win against RockTropia yesterday.

You now enter the Group Stage in a Group alongside Portugal and Australia.

Your first match will be against Australia on the Stage 3 Moblist next Saturday or Sunday.
I will be checking all submitted times on Wednesday, any matches not agreed will be held when we can.

Good luck,

Hurrikane

We have arranged with Australia to play at 0200 MA April 3, which equates to 1000PM Saturday April 2 for US East Coast.

Anyone and everyone interested, we're meeting at Wolverine TP at 0100MA April 3 to form support teams. Support teams have the task of killing argonauts, formicacida, and daikiba for globals.

This is a perfect time for anyone to work on their Iron Mission and their globals count toward USA!!
You don't have to meet at Wolverine so long as you form a team with the words "WOF", "USA", and "Support" in it, plus your own phrase to go with it!

isn't 0200 9pm eastern?

WoF USA Support Michigan Branch

~~~WoF USA Support Michigan Branch~~~
† Sir Lance Lancelot †
† Funky Space Monkey †
† Kris Pedro Keiser †
† Jseven †
† Jack JJ Johnson †

14 Globals on the night, 12 of which counted for points for the might Team USA.
8- Argo Hunter and above = 32 Points
3- Argo Raider and below = 3 Points
1- Legionaire (Bonus Mob) = 25 Points *Got it 14mins into the match*

@EntropiaTracker Team Page@

Let's win tonight guys/gals!

Last edited:
Go USA - Anyone need SK-20 fapping for decay I'll be at Wolverine tp checking in soon.

Thanks for the exciting match today USA.

I think the lead changed about 4 or 5 times in the final 30mins and came right down to the wire.

Well done and good luck for the rest of the comp.

Thanks for the exciting match today USA.

I think the lead changed about 4 or 5 times in the final 30mins and came right down to the wire.

Well done and good luck for the rest of the comp.

Thanks Jod.

You guys had a great run there at the end. Two HOFs gave 38 points for that final push. Just shows how dynamic this place is!

Everyone: Thanks for coming out!! We're back at it again, probably April 9th, against Portugal. I'll post the time here!! We will need all the support we can get. Get talking to people!!

Sorry to hear your team is unable to play.

If you do want to stay in, please contact your opponents before Midnight tomorrow (wednesday night).

Thank you for your presence and sportsmanship in WoFs gone by, hope to see you fight again.

Hurrikane

So far, Portugal has made no other contact to establish they will field a team. Therefore, we believe we will not have a match this weekend.

The next match will be in Stage 4 against the teams decided after Stage 3 ends April 17th.

The remaining schedule is below. We will notify when we learn the teams in the Stage 4 group.

MAY:

Stage 4: Group Stage B: Die TI Die

Round One: Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th

Round Two: Saturday 14th/Sunday 15th

Round Three: Saturday 21st/Sunday 22nd

JUNE:

Stage 5: Semi-Finals: Seek and Destroy: Saturday 4th

Stage 6: 3-Way Grand Final: Saturday 18th

Start Points to be announced/Start Times to be arranged before each match as in previous years.

Hurrikane

So far, Portugal has made no other contact to establish they will field a team. Therefore, we believe we will not have a match this weekend.

The next match will be in Stage 4 against the teams decided after Stage 3 ends April 17th.

The remaining schedule is below. We will notify when we learn the teams in the Stage 4 group.

So this is the final decision that there is no match this weekend?

Notice: I am told Portugal has pulled out this year. This means Teams USA and Australia are through to Stage 4 and have no need to play any more matches in Stage 3.
Hurrikane

I would assume so.

So this is the final decision that there is no match this weekend?

Yes. Multiple threads have various posts about the match, and no one from Portugal has contacted me before the stipulated deadline (Wed evening UTC). Therefore, Portugal is too late to continue, and out.

and as they say on project runway... "Someone will be in. And... someone will be out. You are out. Please head to your designer station and clean out your workspace!"

Reactions: Wed
and as they say on project runway... "Someone will be in. And... someone will be out. You are out. Please head to your designer station and clean out your workspace!"

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Welcome to STAGE 4 :)

Here is the news you've been waiting for. The Group you have been placed in, your opponents, your coming Match-Times and your Moblist for the next three hunts. Enjoy.

GROUP C

Italy
Canada
USA
Wales

Matches:
Round 1:
Saturday 7th: 17:00, 21:00
Sunday: 8th: 1:00, 09:00, 13:00
Italy vs Wales, Canada vs USA

Round 2:
Saturday 14th: 17:00, 21:00
Sunday15th: 01:00, 09:00, 13:00
Italy vs USA, Canada vs Wales

Round 3:
Saturday 21st: 17:00, 21:00
Sunday 22nd: 01:00, 09:00, 13:00
Italy vs Canada, USA vs Wales

Stage 4 Moblist:

Main

Second Entity: Generation 02 and Above: 10 points
Furor: Thief and Above: 9 points
Hogglo: All Maturities: 8 points
Globster: All Maturities: 7 points
Furor: Patron and Below: 6 points
Second Entity: Generation 01: 5 points

Support

Letomie: All Maturities: 4 points
Phasm: All Maturities: 3 points
Frescoquda: All Maturities: 2 points
Cornundacauda: All Maturities: 1 point

Bonus
Combibo All Maturities: 25 points

50 points full variety on both Main +Support
Sweep =100 points
Support Cap= 200 raw score (before Variety or Bonus Mob)
Win Bonus= 100 points

START POINT:

Treasure Island Castle, The Courtyard.
If you head from the TP to the castle just look for the crowd of eager Hunters and Ultra-efficient Judges.

OLA 35 currently has Combibo Stalkers. Use this information as you wish.

There are now THREE HUNTS for each team to organise. Please AGREE a TimeSlot with your opponents in EACH of the three matches.
THEN post your AGREED TIMES in the JUDGES THREAD.
Yes, the JUDGES THREAD.
It's hit me that with my internet availability being somewhat compromised this year, the JUDGES would be the ones needing to hear when you have agreed to play your matches; then they can respond as to whether they can make it without asking me for the Schedule.

Thanks for a great start to WoF 2011, looking forward to the drama to come.

Hurrikane

Welcome Recruits!! Thanks for responding to the Ads!

We are scheduled to hunt May 7th, May 14th, and May 21st. We are coordinating the times with our opponents. Those times will be posted here. We are meeting at Wolverine TP 1 hour prior to when the matches start.

The matches last for 3 hours unless the support team reaches the 200 point cap. Points are scored for each global achieved on the following mobs.

Letomie: All Maturities: 4 points
Phasm: All Maturities: 3 points
Frescoquda: All Maturities: 2 points
Cornundacauda: All Maturities: 1 point

HOFs and 113 PED globals each double the earned points, e.g. Letomie Young 113PED HOF is worth 16 points!!

Stay tuned for more details. More details will be available by May 6th!

Welcome Aboard!!

Last edited:
I don't know if its too late, just heard about this. But if not I could try:
Armor: Shogun, Tiger,TBird,5b
Guns: Marber, Vanguard, Merc, LR41, Honor, and Justifier Mk.II
Amps: E-amp 13 and 14
Faps: Sk-20, 2600, 2350

Full name: Thomas Peanut River

I don't know if its too late, just heard about this. But if not I could try:

Nope, you're here just in time!! Welcome Aboard :yay: Tell your friends, soc mates, anyone. No one would be turned away!!

You can sign up for our Private Forum: Go here, https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/profile.php?do=editusergroups, and apply to join WOF Team USA.

Right now, it looks like we're playing May 7th at 2100 MA against Canada. Therefore, we'll start gathering May 7th at 2000MA at Wolverine TP!!

Ok, i may join late, have to go to parents and help around, is it ok if i join late? or would i have to wait?
I also have a friend who wants to try, he has the same equipment(family member) can he take my place on other ava or no?

Do what you need to do. When we're closer to the match day, ask in the private forum and we'll try to get you on one of our friends list in game. We would need to get you and anyone else onto a team.

Anyone is welcome, we need as many guns as possible. :cool:

Last edited:
This is for everyone and anyone supporting USA at any point in the match/season! Come one come all just come with a gun ;)

We're confirmed 2100MA - 5PM Eastern this Saturday, May 7th.

Tell everyone, spread the news!! Set teams to advertise!!

Support is gathering at Wolverine Hope TP starting at 2000MA. Hope to see a full green radar for support on Saturday!! :)

Strap in for a fun round!!

Let's hope TI has the trumpets tuned up and the chorus/crowd is warmed up, cause music will be flying around for 3 hours!!

Following the match, you're welcome to meet at the TI Castle TP. The castle north of the TP is where the judges will be. Just look for the green mass on radar :eyecrazy:.

Let's do it!

Hi Team USA

As agreed with Brad, please post your revised Main Team list, including the 3 substitutions, asap

ThanX :thumbup:

Back