WoF 2012 Finalists, SCAR Winners, Judges: AN INVITE to the WOF 2012 Prize Ceremony

Hurrikane

Slayer
Society
GloryHound Irregulars
Oscar Hurrikane SkyQuake
WoF 2012 Finalists, SCAR Winners, Judges: AN INVITE to the WOF 2012 Prize Ceremony

The WoF and MindArk require the presence of those listed below, to reward their efforts in WoF 2012.

The PRIZE CEREMONY

Place: Chug's Hideout TP

Time: 20:00 Mindark/UTC time. I will be there early and stay late to see as many of you as I can.

Date: Tuesday Jan 15th

Let me know in this thread if you can't make it, I'm sure no-one will go without. SCAR Prizes can be given to Team Captains if the rest of the team agree.

Teams

WoF 2012 CHAMPIONS: TEAM DACH:

Major Sir SharkGT EliteXx
Tina abuyin Walther
Florian Vlooe Fischer
MH Grave Digger
Ulla Jamira Braun
Conny1303 Conny1303 Konika
Shawn Thark Columbo
Felix Kiste
Richman1 Richman Killer
kawa shurkamp saki
Maren Kleene Scharf
Parlog Parlog Gothakaur

WoF 2012 2nd Place FINALISTS Team SWEDEN:

anders gorro johansson
Bigfot Tomten Painkiller
Carlos BlueBoy DeFortisimo
chris enzo Enzo
Joe Lucky Wish
one crappy player
Jorgen LightStar Eriksson
Max Extreme hunter
Roger HUGGHUGG Nilsson
Rune Belgarion Haugen
Jimmy Xpl0jd Volten
Lars Mr Lars Sebra

WoF 2012 3rd Place FINALISTS Team BeNeLux:

Siobhan Siam Ameno (captain)
Atami Tami Atami
Nono Arno Sapiens
Doctor The Viking FeelGood
Naomi NP Polder
Petrus PM Molinos
Mike Freyr Perry
Sabriel Mordicant One of Nine
Ringo DRDoom Pow
Poison Ivy Suffistica Abbalah
Smartiez Smartiez mms
slupor slupor slupor

SCAR Winners:

1st Place - "WOF USA Support Rockin' SCAR" - 0:16:57
Mack, Max, AJ, Jseven, Casay, Della, Killer, Buck, Mustang, NOS, Skippie, Voracia

2nd Place - "WOF SWEDEN SUPPORT #21" - 0:24:24
Coachman, Lars, Amara, Dex, Sun, Nero, Magam, Anders, Ammis, Una Griph, Rapido, Hvwardick

3rd Place - "WoF Finland Support PERKELE" - 0:44:38
Cail, Sacred, Torschen, Jomppa, Jan van Darra, Sharchon, esi, Dino, Minerva, Jeny

JUDGES:
MindArk have kindly offered a reward for the people who make it all work; the main culprits being....

Ulla Jamira Braun, Angel Sp1k3 Sunny, Claire Lee DeLioncourt, Kitten KittyLee Hermes, Rowan Ra Zamora, Warden Coz Coz, Armak Mack Zardacon, Lars Lars Sebra, Clam J Boy Jamphrie, Captain Dew-Drop Iconoclast, Kathryn Kay-T Ellauren

PRIZES:

1st place - Marber Bravo-Type Plasma Annihilator WoF Edition tier 5 + Skill Pill + WoF Jacket

2nd place - Choice between "CalyTrek CR Spirit Mk.III (L) tier 5 + Skill Pill" or "EWE LC-150 Tactical (L) tier 5 + Skill Pill"

3rd place - Choice between "Boom AAC (L) + Skill Pill" or "RapMan (L) + Skill Pill"

Judges- 1 x Skill Pill each

SCAR Award: (10 x 3rd Place, 12 x 2nd Place, 12 x 1st Place) MYSTERY PRIZES of increasing value.​

See you all there.... wherever that may be;)

Hurrikane

Last edited:
I'll be there, great to see there's recognition for all the hard work everyone put in WoF, and nobody is leaving empty handed!

/Slupor

USA SCAR Max should be K-Max, just so I don't get rejected when claiming my prize :D

Congrats to the WoF winners and to the SCAR winners :wtg:

..., great to see there's recognition for all the hard work everyone put in WoF, and nobody is leaving empty handed!

/Slupor

... except "Mister WoF" Hurrikane??? I hope he will get at a special prize or at least 5 Skill Pills!

... except "Mister WoF" Hurrikane??? I hope he will get at a special prize or at least 5 Skill Pills!

I'm sure he either falls in the Jury category or will receive something more special.... just not fun to tell someone his prize beforehand, spoils the fun :silly2:

Finally , after many year waiting only to get my ass owned without any lube , all dry and deep with sand and brised glass , and you was allready here , waiting for me , to do , as usual , the little hips mouvement you know so well. Etopia Quote

Yep! ROFL ... to short

Congratulations to all the winners and ty to all the judges. :yay:

Kind of wish I could have helped judge more but it was great fun covering live on Atlas Haven Radio. I will try to be there to cover the award ceremony too (not sure how it compares to my new RL schedule though)

i am excited! Cant await to see the stats of that Marber, tier 5 sounds awesome, it seems like i get a new pk gun to play with (itchy)

Ahh the skill pillz...

Cannot Attend Award Ceremony

1st Place - "WOF USA Support Rockin' SCAR" - 0:16:57
Mack, Max, AJ, Jseven, Casay, Della, Killer, Buck, Mustang, NOS, Skippie, Voracia

I will not be able to attend the award ceremony. Please give my prize to our captain. If there is any problem, PM me and we can sort it out.

Thanks for an awsome WoF!!

John Killer Pureheart

I'll try to be there, if it's in the evening :)

I should be able to make it. Gz to the winners

Buck

Place: Chug's Hideout TP

Time: 20:00 Mindark/UTC time. I will be there early and stay late to see as many of you as I can.

Date: Tuesday Jan 15th

Hurrikane

Sounds awesome Hurri,

Grats to all the winners!

Will do my best to be there at that time :)

Oer, If my interweb is working as it should will try and be there to say hi and catch up with some muckers :)

Can't make it, please give to Mack or Buck. Thanks and gratz to the winners.

20:00 MA time tue 15/1 Chugs Hideout

If you can do the ceremony within 30 minutes (or if we do a break after 30 minutes) it could be held in the Shinkiba fight pit! ;)

Last edited:
Prizes have been transferred to me, as MindArk are unsure whether they can attend. MindArk pass on apologies for one omission; the WoF Winner's Jackets will only be possible to put in-game after the next VU. All the other prizes are accounted for (those Bravos look nice, but will let the new owners show you:)) and yes, to answer those kind people who care about me, I got a little something; there were 13 Marbers in the consignment and 1 extra skill pill, so I'll mostly be skilling plasma:), I will have a big list of names and barring CTD's, I'll be WoF Santa Claus at Chug's Hideout from 8pm onwards.

BIG thanks to PlanetCalypsoForum for AGAIN letting me use their facilities to host the paperwork end of the WoF, THANKS again to all sponsors: Deathifier, Meculus, Narfi (EntropiaTransport.com:Offering cheap scheduled flights, VIP flights, and Free Repair Skilling 24/7), Addz, Kebplay and others. The SCAR prizes have all been bought and they're all pretty good:) There's even a bit left to go towards a run of Woffeemugs for next year.

See you there, bring fireworks and stuff like that. Kinda like a party. Please keep Gangnam Style to a minimum;)

Hurrikane

I'll be there ... gangam style ! :)

Atami

Prizes have been transferred to me, as MindArk are unsure whether they can attend. MindArk pass on apologies for one omission; the WoF Winner's Jackets will only be possible to put in-game after the next VU.

Sorry, I can't believe that they are so careless ... I have no words

ThAmos for all the fun hurri!

USA scar contact me by pm or ingame for your prize

Again ... no words for that non professional acting of MA ... speachless ...

The jackets should be really black now as a small compensation of the frustration today!

Have checked email, was indeed told the Marbers would be Tier 5. Have written, will post what is said.

Hurrikane

How's this for a quick reply....

MindArk have contacted me first thing this morning to apologise for the oversight; the Marbers WERE intended to be Tier 5, and WILL BE by the end of the week. They will be tiered remotely in your storage/inventory, just wait for the change.Tier 5 does make them a better prize. No reply on the attachments issue yet.

Thanks for being so understanding:)

Hurrikane

Hey,

Thanks Hurrikane and MA. Very cool!

Looking forward to the jackets too, for me it's no biggie to wait a week but i understand people were looking forward to show em off at the party. Which me moved to next week right?

Regards
Thark

dont complain too much Ulla or our Jackets gonna become pink. I am happy to hear that the gun will be changed to tier 5 as said before. I bought dmg enhancers upto tier 5 and they didnt work , and i also bought a propper scope and lasersights for several 100 peds and those didnt work either, the team and i were a bit disappointed.

But we also got prizes we didnt expect: 1x Fi/Ra/Co Evil amp unL, and 2x nice grenade launchers sib start level 55 full tt and L, all donanted by players (woah!). In the name of team DACH i would like to say thanks to the kind donators!

Back