WoF 2012 Finalists, SCAR Winners, Judges: AN INVITE to the WOF 2012 Prize Ceremony

dont complain too much Ulla or our Jackets gonna become pink. I am happy to hear that the gun will be changed to tier 5 as said before. I bought dmg enhancers upto tier 5 and they didnt work , and i also bought a propper scope and lasersights for several 100 peds and those didnt work either, the team and i were a bit disappointed.

But we also got prizes we didnt expect: 1x Fi/Ra/Co Evil amp unL, and 2x nice grenade launchers sib start level 55 full tt and L, all donanted by players (woah!). In the name of team DACH i would like to say thanks to the kind donators!

Yes there's some generous people out there:) Nice to be involved in a event which inspires such things.

Hurrikane

Well, I already calmed down :cool:

Next time MA shouldn't let the trainee do the job! It was enough time to prepair everything in a propper way. That was the point wich made me so angry.

Now the good news :yay:

I took one of my pills today. I was not sure what happens if my computer crashes. Luckily it kept up 4 hours and 55 minutes. Than I pressed the reset button to test what happens. After restarting and logging in again I was surprised that the over time effect was still at work. Okay, the timer didn't stop during my absence. But still 3 minutes remained for me. My skill gain was indeed dramatically higher than usually. Compared to the weeks before I got more than twice of skillpoints, not 150% as stated in the description. So thank you MA for the good job at this point.

Aaaaaaand! A nice side-effect: a 1.2k HOF from an cute little Atrox Old :) That means I came out of this 5 hours with 1k PED plus. Looking forward to swallow the other one soon :)

Last edited:
Well, I already calmed down :cool:

Next time MA shouldn't let the trainee do the job! It was enough time to prepair everything in a propper way. That was the point wich made me so angry.

Now the good news :yay:

I took one of my pills today. I was not sure what happens if my computer crashes. Luckily it kept up 4 hours and 55 minutes. Than I pressed the reset button to test what happens. After restarting and logging in again I was surprised that the over time effect was still at work. Okay, the timer didn't stop during my absence. But still 3 minutes remained for me. My skill gain was indeed dramatically higher than usually. Compared to the weeks before I got more than twice of skillpoints, not 150% as stated in the description. So thank you MA for the good job at this point.

Aaaaaaand! A nice side-effect: a 1.2k HOF from an cute little Atrox Old :) That means I came out of this 5 hours with 1k PED plus. Looking forward to swallow the other one soon :)

I went out with Dew-Drop straight after the Ceremony and we landed a 1.4k SEG HoF. All happy here too:)

Hurrikane

I went out with Dew-Drop straight after the Ceremony and we landed a 1.4k SEG HoF. All happy here too:)

Hurrikane

Gratz mate! So does that mean a 1k+ HOF is part of the procedure? :D

My WoF-Edition Bravo is now magically on Tier 5, so the other 12 should be too:)

Hurrikane

My WoF-Edition Bravo is now magically on Tier 5, so the other 12 should be too:)

Hurrikane

Not my one. I have to say, that I got two of them. My one and the one of a team mate. One is at Tier 5 now, the other one isn't - lol. Supportcase sent ...

On 2013-02-03 22:47:37 you wrote:
Hi there!

December 2012 me and my friends (Team DACH) were lucky enough to win WoF 2012. MA announced several prizes. We appreciated that very much. Unfortunately it was not possible to hand over the famous WoF Jackets before next VU. Well, "next" VU was at January 21th - two weeks ago. I say there was enough time to prepair everything in a propper way for the ceremony at January 15th as suggested by MA. And now we have another delay.

Let me explain why this is an important issue. Not anybody can become winner of this world championship. This 12 people belong to the best. Wich means they have spent a lot in the past for gear and skilling. They spent a lot during the competition. And they show the right spirit while participating. With a small lack of service MA produced 12 pissed off people. You better take care for them! Even with all the troubles from VU14 it should be easy to do this 10 clicks for colouring the actual jackets and send them to Hurrikane.

I talked to my team mates. Just make the jackets black, deliver them within this month and we will all be happy.

Jamira.

Jamira, I understand you're upset.

However please consider that (as I understand it) the jackets aren't created by MA but by the Calypso PP.

The last vu's (ie Vu14.0, 14.0.1, and 14.0.3) were all MA content, with no PP content.
There's a PP VU due in late February I hear, so that's probably the 'next VU' that was intended in the advice to Hurrikane.

TBH, if you get the jackets just 2 months after the end of the event, I think that might actually be a record .. other teams have waited considerably longer for their prizes in the past.

yeah pisses me off too, jacket isn t in my inventorry.
nice marber wof edition ! big ty MA, but please make us happy now with that jacket i wanted most of all.

wow . now we get the next VU . i still hope the promiss l be done now .
when i log in i like to see a wof jacket in my inventorry .
thats my hope atm to go back to activity like ma knowed me before .
i still hope ma didnt forgot to debug the marber wof edition for extensions like amps, scopes or lasers ;)
what a nice day it can be now when the wait is over now for debugging and the jacket i wanted most of all is in my inv !!!
make me pray best of i can again for ma ;))

k i see debugging for my won wof tagger is done ...
hopefully i ve the jacket now in my inv ...
make these day to a awesome dayfor me MA !!
ty for debugging & hopefully intorduced the jacket for us 12 monkeys :D

wussaaaaa, make me being party ma, i can shit on my neighbours in these moment of download :D
better than any RL orgasm ... hehe
i wat to be próud of carrying the special jacket that where promissed infront of 5 month !!!!

Back