WoF 2012: Team Canada

Thanks Hurrikane, let's have a strong round Canada. 19:00 MA Saturday this weekend.

Hey Everyone, we're facing up against Finland tomorrow (That's Saturday November 3rd) at 19:00 MA time. This will be one of our hardest matches yet and it's very important that we step up our game and come out on top!

Support will be meeting at Oshiri 30-60 minutes before hand as usual, and main team will be meeting at TI Castle.

Mob list is as follows:

Main

Hogglo Mature and above: 10 points
Hispidus (any): 9 points
Letomie Mature and above: 8 points
Kingfisher (any): 7 points
Hogglo Young: 6 points
Letomie Young: 5 points

Support

Globster (any) 4 points
Furor (any) 3 points
Maffoids (any) 2 points
Cornundacauda (any) 1 point

Bonus Mob:

Combibo (any) 25 points

55 minutes to our match!

Support gathering at Oshiri, and main gathering at TI Castle!

anyone else just get booted, its telling me server down ? Weird am back, false alarm I hope

Last edited:
Great round everyone. Despite the horrid loot we still pulled out the win.

We need everyone we can get this weekend. 19 MA time for match start. Meet at Oshiri an hour before. Add me to your FL if you haven't already to ensure you get an invite.

Don't forget daylight savings time screwed with when WoF will be at your local time!

Be here an hour earlier :p

Great match Canada. That was a tough one..

Hurri's preliminary scoring put us at 499 (though I counted 505), vs 377 for rocktropia, without win bonus and loot bonus, it was a verrryy close match. We were a hof and a global away from losing the match :p

Thanks to everyone that came out and helped us scrape by with another win!

What time is the match this upcoming sat, nov 17?

We need a strong showing this weekend to hold on to second or break through into first. Come on Canada we are almost there.

19 MA Time this weekend

oh no, same time as USA match :hammer:

Unfortunately yeah.. hopefully we'll fill each others' loot pools and win both our matches :D

Yeah timing is unfortunate but we can do it and so can you guys. :D

gl out there today guys :yay:

And good luck to you too :D

Just over an hour before start time :D

Go Canada!

Hope to see everyone there!

Great work Canada making it to the semis. They be rough waters ahead but we can do it.

:yay:Go Canada!!! :yay:

Welcome to the six highest-scoring teams of WoF 2012. You've all had a long battle to get where you are now, and only two Stages remain (Last Stage was MENTAL by the way, thanks to all 12 teams who took part)

As some of you may know, Jimmy B won the design-a-stage competition and from now on, the WoF Semi-Finals will be known as the Jimmy B's. This is a change that I like very much. Like Moblists, Susans and Wrobs, the WoF has introduced several new terms and phrases to Entropia Universe and the Jimmy B's are just the latest to be coined. All adds to the legend that is the World Of Firepower and that's a good thing:)

So; who do we have fighting who on December 1st?

MATCHES:

AUSTRALIA vs DACH

USA vs BeNeLux

SWEDEN vs CANADA

Main Team Size: FIVE

Support Team: UNLIMITED (Scoring Capped for Support at 200 before bonuses)

TIME-SLOTS:

SATURDAY 10:00 (am)

SATURDAY 19:00 (pm)

ALL TEAMS INVOLVED: CONTACT YOUR OPPONENTS, AGREE A TIME FROM THE TWO PROVIDED AND LET ME KNOW AS SOON AS YOU CAN.

START POINT:

WEST HADESHEIM (Eudoria 60400, 85200, 269)

...a lovely little hamlet in the countryside.

MOBLIST:

Main Team:

Atrox (Alpha and Above) 10 points
Caperon (Any Maturity) 9 points
Grand Formidon/Formidon (Any Maturity) 8 points
Ambulimax (Provider and Above) 7 points
Atrox (Dominant and below) 6 points
Ambulimax (Old and below) 5 points

Support:

Itumatrox (Any Maturity) 4 points
Scipulor (Any Maturity) 3 points
Tezlapod (Any Maturity) 2 points
Mermoth (Any Maturity) 1 point

Bonus:

Mourner (Any Maturity) 25 points

NO Win Bonus but LOOT BONUS of 15 points for highest combined global loot (Main Team).

Was hoping to hear back from MindArk about some special additions for this Stage, but hoping they get confirmed for the Final now. Nonetheless, a new challenge, with ONE MATCH to get it right; winners of the three Semi-Final Matches go through to the Three-Way Final on December 15th..... and possible Victory.

As always......... See You On The Field.

Hurrikane

P.S. All SCAR entrants from the last Stage don't worry, your results have been recorded and you won't be forgotten; I will update the Screenshot thread after a few days (to let anyone post screenies that haven't gone up yet).

Yep seems like we have no choice unless we want only 3 people to show up, lol

Go Canada Go!!! :yay:

WoF coming soon, remember to tell your friends :D

Tomorrow Canada. Tomorrow.

Back