WoF 2012: Team Canada

Everyone is needed ... all skill levels! Great to see another west coaster!

Full Avatar Name: Thaddeus Rusty Venture
Interested position (main team captain, main team, support captain, or support): I am a week old, whatever
Avatar Health, highest hunting profession level - All crap
Gear (armour sets, weapons, etc) - Pixie, noobie weapons, standard gear for a fresh depositer.
Availability - like all the damn time.

We are happy to have all the help we can get of every shape and size. Add Myself and/or Hijacker in game so we can ensure you get into the support team. We will be meeting an hour ahead of the round this weekend at Oshiri.

We are happy to have all the help we can get of every shape and size. Add Myself and/or Hijacker in game so we can ensure you get into the support team. We will be meeting an hour ahead of the round this weekend at Oshiri.

So do you know which time slot your team is doing yet? hoping not sat between 1830 and 2230 would like to attend the Normandie event also but if it is in this time frame guess I signed up here first so committed to helping you out :)

The Hunt Calendar for Stage 3, and the rest of the tournament, is as follows:

Stage 3: In your face! (3 weekends)
OCTOBER 6th/7th, 13th/14th, 20th/21st

Stage 4: (3 weekends)
NOVEMBER 3rd/4th, 10th/11th, 17th/18th

Stage 5: Semi-Finals:
DECEMBER 1st

Final:
DECEMBER 15th

So, without further ado, here's the....

STAGE 3 MOBLIST and SCHEDULE​

(This will appear in it's own thread but it's here for reference purposes)

Only the lower 8 teams will hunt these matches:

Main Team (4 Hunters):

Falxangius Provider and above 10 points
Thorifoid Elder and above 9 points
Neconu (any) 8 points
Thorifoid Shaman and below 7 points
Allophyl (any) 6 points
Falxangius Young-Old 5 points

Support

Oculus (any) 4 points
Traeskeron (any) 3 points
Thorio (any) 2 points
Gradivore (any) 1 point

Bonus Mob

Thorofoid/Thorafoid (any) 25
Group Stage Special Bonuses:

Highest Loot (Main Team) of match: 15 points

Winning a Match: 100 points toward Stage Total.

And also thanks to Kendra of LA 48 for sponsoring the Allophyls, and to OLA 64 for the Neconu.

SCHEDULE:

Stage 3 ROUND ONE: OCTOBER 6th/7th

Group A: Team GB vs Team ITALY..........&......Team ROCKTropia vs Team POLAND

Group B: Team CANADA vs Team EUDORIA..&.....Team FRANCE vs Team AFRICA

Stage 3 ROUND TWO: OCTOBER 13th/14th

Group A: Team GB vs Team POLAND.......&......Team ROCKTropia vs Team ITALY

Group B: Team CANADA vs Team AFRICA....&......Team FRANCE vs Team EUDORIA

Stage 3 ROUND THREE: OCTOBER 20th/21st

Group A: Team GB vs Team ROCKTropia....&.....Team POLAND vs Team ITALY

Group B: Team CANADA vs Team FRANCE...&....Team AFRICA vs Team EUDORIA

All those who have progressed straight to Stage 4, congratulations. You have proved yourselves worthy of a break. You may, however, assist any team that requires your help by joining their Support Teams on the day of their hunts. No need for anyone to feel left out:)

All those hunting in the Stage, PLEASE contact your opponents in each of the forthcoming matches and AGREE on a timeslot before PM'ing me, and do this as soon as you can.

The Timeslots are the same as we've seen so far, with the exception of the 23:00 saturday slot, which has not proved necessary.

Timeslot choices:

Sat 15:00, Sat 19:00/ Sun 09:00, Sun 13:00.

START/FINISH POINT

AMETHERA 20777, 29611, 524

524m high? Yes, it's up a mountain; Kudos to anyone who manages to DRIVE all the way up the hairpins (I seriously rolled my jeep!) but the more equipped among you may want to fly:)

If you have decided a time with your opponents, and pm'd me with the decision, thank you. If not, please do so soon.

Hurrikane

Team Eudoria has agreed to a 19:00 time slot on saturday. Hope you can all get away from stuffing your faces with turkey to make it :D

WoF on!

Team Eudoria has agreed to a 19:00 time slot on saturday. Hope you can all get away from stuffing your faces with turkey to make it :D

...or have another large helping and fall asleep on the sofa ;p

GL:)

Wait...Is it Thanksgiving???

So, Sat @ 19:00?

I'll pew-pew!
:)

Tippin'

Wait...Is it Thanksgiving???

So, Sat @ 19:00?

I'll pew-pew!
:)

Tippin'

It is in Canada and nice to have you on board m8 let get drunk and pew pew :drink:

Sat 19:00 will be there!

Gonna have to skip this one....gl guys. :)

What time will that be in Mountain time? Ima be a little hung over I think... (alberta)

3 hours to go!

I will lend a hand to support, healing or shooting some.. May be lil late though. Cappy will know when Im on..

Great match everyone, thanks to all of our friends for helping out :D

Another match this weekend.

Goodluck this weekend, be back weekend after this to help out again.

Day/Time posted yet?

Oh yeah, match vs Africa is 19:00 MA time Saturday

Oh yeah, match vs Africa is 19:00 MA time Saturday

That was same time as last time?
Right on. I can get drunk tonight and wake up late and be okay!

Great match this weekend Canada. We absolutely rocked it. Now lets hold that lead and come out of this round on top. Bring your friends, bring your husbands, your wives. Bring them all!

Edited to add: Same time and Same Place

Last edited:
Has day and time been posted yet? I'll be there to help this weekend :)

Same time same place , Oshiri Saturday 19:00 , looking forward to see you there :wtg:

Indeed. 19:00 start time, please try to be there an hour ahead of time at Oshiri.

RePEWting for support d00ty!
('puter isn't even dead too!)
;)

Tippin'

great match this weekend canada. We absolutely rocked it. Now lets hold that lead and come out of this round on top. Bring your friends, bring your husbands, your wives. Bring them all!

Edited to add: Same time and same place

bring your kids!!!!

I believe we may have been missed with Hurrikane's post. Fear not as we are through to Stage 4. Great job everyone on the final round at keeping our strong push into the next stage. We will need to be strong in the coming matches to move to the semis.

Apologies for the long post, but it's a lot of important information all at once. Also yes, your team did somehow get missed out with this message when it first went out:)

A reminder of the Hunt Calendar:

Stage 4: (3 weekends)
NOVEMBER 3rd/4th, 10th/11th, 17th/18th

Stage 5: Semi-Finals:
DECEMBER 1st

Final:
DECEMBER 15th

Here are your Groups, after seeding from the previous matches (and qualifiers; average scores were calculated from matches played), and a draw to decide the order (conducted by me using Random.com dice-roller), here's where you all ended up:

GROUP A:

USA, AUSTRALIA, POLAND, EUDORIA

GROUP B:

FINLAND, CANADA, BeNeLux, ROCKTropia

GROUP C:

SWEDEN, DACH, FRANCE, GB

Match Timetable:

Nov 3rd/4th:

USA vs AUSTRALIA
POLAND vs EUDORIA

FINLAND vs CANADA
BeNeLux vs ROCKTropia

SWEDEN vs DACH
FRANCE vs GB

Nov 10th/11th:

USA vs POLAND
AUSTRALIA vs EUDORIA

FINLAND vs BeNeLux
CANADA vs ROCKTropia

SWEDEN vs FRANCE
DACH vs GB

Nov 17th/18th

USA vs EUDORIA
POLAND vs AUSTRALIA

FINLAND vs ROCKTropia
CANADA vs BeNeLux

SWEDEN vs GB
DACH vs FRANCE​

Please contact your opponents and arrange suitable timeslots for the next three weekends.

3 matches on same Moblist (see below): Loot Bonus applies, Win Bonus applies, all usual match conditions apply; 4 Main Team hunters, Unlimited Support. Support Cap: 150 points.

Top TWO teams from each group progress to the Semi-Finals (now known as the Jimmy B's!).

STAGE 4 Moblist: Escape From TI

Main

Hogglo Mature and above: 10 points
Hispidus (any): 9 points
Letomie Mature and above: 8 points
Kingfisher (any): 7 points
Hogglo Young: 6 points
Letomie Young: 5 points

Support

Globster (any) 4 points
Furor (any) 3 points
Maffoids (any) 2 points
Cornundacauda (any) 1 point

Bonus Mob:

Combibo (any) 25 points​

SCAR AWARD:

As usual the SCAR award (the award for Slaughtering Comprehensively and Rapidly) is running for the duration of STAGE FOUR; all any Support Team has to do to enter is global at least once on Globster, Furor, Maffoids and Cornandacauda during a WoF match, in the fastest time (taken from start of match) then send in the proof.
Please enter WITH SCREENSHOTS in the WoF Screenshot Thread, showing ALL FOUR GLOBALS, TEAM LIST, TIME/DATE and if possible, LOCATION. Multiple entries allowed, mystery prizes awarded to TOP 3 Support Teams at the Final. Support Teams MUST be attached to a WoF team and scored during a WoF match (i.e. no "WoF Barnsley" or "WoF Atlantis").

TIMESLOTS:

Saturdays:

15:00, 19:00

Sundays:

09:00, 13:00

If you need a different time to those listed you MIGHT get lucky if you ask EARLY enough.

Please agree times with your opponents then let us know.

START/FINISH POINT: Treasure Island Castle Courtyard.

Phew! Think that's it; See you on the field:)

Hurrikane

Back