Stage 4: (3 weekends)
NOVEMBER 3rd/4th, 10th/11th, 17th/18th

Stage 5: Semi-Finals:
DECEMBER 1st

Final:
DECEMBER 15th

So, without further ado, here's the....

STAGE 3 MOBLIST and SCHEDULE​

(This will appear in it's own thread but it's here for reference purposes)

Only the lower 8 teams will hunt these matches:

Main Team (4 Hunters):

Falxangius Provider and above 10 points
Thorifoid Elder and above 9 points
Neconu (any) 8 points
Thorifoid Shaman and below 7 points
Allophyl (any) 6 points
Falxangius Young-Old 5 points

Support

Oculus (any) 4 points
Traeskeron (any) 3 points
Thorio (any) 2 points
Gradivore (any) 1 point

Bonus Mob

Thorofoid/Thorafoid (any) 25
Group Stage Special Bonuses:

Highest Loot (Main Team) of match: 15 points

Winning a Match: 100 points toward Stage Total.

And also thanks to Kendra of LA 48 for sponsoring the Allophyls, and to OLA 64 for the Neconu.

SCHEDULE:

Stage 3 ROUND ONE: OCTOBER 6th/7th

Group A: Team GB vs Team ITALY..........&......Team ROCKTropia vs Team POLAND

Group B: Team CANADA vs Team EUDORIA..&.....Team FRANCE vs Team AFRICA

Stage 3 ROUND TWO: OCTOBER 13th/14th

Group A: Team GB vs Team POLAND.......&......Team ROCKTropia vs Team ITALY

Group B: Team CANADA vs Team AFRICA....&......Team FRANCE vs Team EUDORIA

Stage 3 ROUND THREE: OCTOBER 20th/21st

Group A: Team GB vs Team ROCKTropia....&.....Team POLAND vs Team ITALY

Group B: Team CANADA vs Team FRANCE...&....Team AFRICA vs Team EUDORIA

All those who have progressed straight to Stage 4, congratulations. You have proved yourselves worthy of a break. You may, however, assist any team that requires your help by joining their Support Teams on the day of their hunts. No need for anyone to feel left out:)

All those hunting in the Stage, PLEASE contact your opponents in each of the forthcoming matches and AGREE on a timeslot before PM'ing me, and do this as soon as you can.

The Timeslots are the same as we've seen so far, with the exception of the 23:00 saturday slot, which has not proved necessary.

Timeslot choices:

Sat 15:00, Sat 19:00/ Sun 09:00, Sun 13:00.

START/FINISH POINT

AMETHERA 20777, 29611, 524

524m high? Yes, it's up a mountain; Kudos to anyone who manages to DRIVE all the way up the hairpins (I seriously rolled my jeep!) but the more equipped among you may want to fly:)

If you have decided a time with your opponents, and pm'd me with the decision, thank you. If not, please do so soon.

Hurrikane

Italy vs Great Britain is at 9.00 MA, sorry the delay but my computer was death

Hi Team ITALY, we haven't recieved any word of a confirmed time so now the only slots this weekend are those already picked (meaning Judges will be there):

19:00 Saturday (Today)

and

13:00 Sunday (Tomorrow)

If either of these times can be confirmed with your opponents then just show up and announce your presence to the Judges.

If an agreement cannot be reached by 13:00 Sunday, there is the possibility of playing your final TWO matches next weekend, although that involves 6 hours from both teams in one weekend.

Failure to complete the match either this weekend or next will result in a score of 0 for both teams, which will not aid your Stage total.

Let me know what you decide.

Hurrikane

Last agreement was for today at 16.00 or tomorrow at 17.00, I'm waiting for a reply

If we should hunt the next weekend we offer 3 timeslot again to Rocktropia: Sat 15:00 / Sun 09:00, Sun 13:00.

Last edited:
If possible please make arangements with dilly today for a timeslot next week.

Thanks

narfi

Maybe i'm wrong, but.. is it right our score?

1 falx young = 114 ped: 10 points
1 thorif clan elder = 434 ped HOF: 18 points
1 neconu young = 65 peds : 8 points
1 thorifoid gatherer = 63 peds : 7 points (+ one by support 68 peds not counted)
1 allo stalker = 64 peds : 6 points
1 allo young = 68 peds : 5 points

1 oculus = 123 peds : 4 points
1 traeskeron = 71 ped (no point coming from main but good for sweep)
1 traeskeron = 103 peds : 3 points
1 thorio = 90 peds : 2 points
1 gradivore = 76 peds (no point coming from main but good for sweep)

1 thorafoid overseer = 51 peds : 25 points

variety main: 50 points
variety support: 50 points
sweep: 75 points

total: 263 and not 241

sry judges, but, pls check as we saw last year we won and lost for less than 10 points at least 2 times :)

Checked in entropia life, too:

WoF Italy Main 2012 - main
WOF Support ITALY - support n° 1 (a traesk glob came before start and wasn't counted)
Wof Support Italy bis - support n° 2

ty

DRM

Last edited:
While I am not a judge, I think that, although the main scoring on gradivore counts for the sweep, it does NOT count towards support variety. Therefore, you only scored 25 points on variety.

Ofc, I could be totally off base on this, but considering sweep is a FULL TEAM score, and variety is awarded individually to Main and Support, I think it's accurate.

Last edited:
While I am not a judge, I think that, although the main scoring on gradivore counts for the sweep, it does NOT count towards support variety. Therefore, you only scored 25 points on variety.

Ofc, I could be totally off base on this, but considering sweep is a FULL TEAM score, and variety is awarded individually to Main and Support, I think it's accurate.

Ty Coz, maybe u're right, i asked an official judgement as i hadn't found specification on that in "rules thread".
Our score really doesn't scare anyone, but it'd be great to had reached all bonuses in such a little team, we also hit an Hof and almost touched a Susan even if we were 2 in main and 4/5 in support!! ;)

Hey, I think you guys did fantastic hitting the sweep. Heck, those of us in Team Eudoria have been trying to sweep for years! LOL

Best of luck next weekend!

Ty Coz, maybe u're right, i asked an official judgement as i hadn't found specification on that in "rules thread".
Our score really doesn't scare anyone, but it'd be great to had reached all bonuses in such a little team, we also hit an Hof and almost touched a Susan even if we were 2 in main and 4/5 in support!! ;)

Hi, I'm afraid Coz is right, the Gradivore that Main got was counted for the sweep but not the Variety Bonus. The Sweep is able to be claimed in this way from years when some teams were just one or two avatars with little or no support; it was considered unfair to deny such plucky teams the chance of all the bonuses that a bigger team could claim. The sweep is an impressive achievement for a small team and so it was decided that main team "wrobs" (wrong mobs) could be counted as going towards the sweep (if they were support mobs), but with no actual points awarded for the global itself. However, the support Variety Bonus is just that; the variety of mobs globalled on by your support team. Can claim one, but not the other. Fine display though, well done.

Hurrikane

TYVM Hurricane.
We just need a couple of miracles tomorrow, but we did sweep last time.. so nothing is impossible! :laugh:

We almost touched the miracle...
This year we are few and missed the stage 4, but we won't stop wof:
some Teams will be helped a bit in next stages ;)

Tnx for great event as always, Hurry!
Tnx Judges for your efford!

GL all for next stage.

DRM

Scusatemi ragazze e ragazzi, quest'anno non ho fatto il solito discorso di chiusura.... potrei dirvi che ho un sacco di lavoro e di impegni vari (che è vero) ma 15-20 minuti per Squadra Italia devono uscire comunque.
Mi spiace un sacco non essere passato allo Stage 4 di WoF dopo tanti anni di successi e l'anno scorso meraviglioso per cui siamo pure finiti in semifinale!
Purtroppo quest'anno gli italiani hanno latitato, è andata così.... Amen

Al prossimo anno fie e fioi sempre più forti e belli!

I'm sorry girls and boys, this year I did not do the usual closing speech .... I could tell you that I have a lot of work and various commitments (which is true), but 15-20 minutes for Team Italy must come out anyway.
I'm sorry a lot not be passed to Stage 4 of WoF after so many years of success and last year's wonderful that we are also finished in the semifinals!
Unfortunately this year the Italians have absconded, that was it .... amen

To the next years gales and guys increasingly strong and beautiful!

Thx Hurrikane and all judges to make this party come true every year

Last edited:
Back