WoF 2012 Team USA

Where's the American spirit!? What are you? A bunch a girls or somethin'!?

LOL Yes I am :) well just one lol... I will help out if I can... just starting new job on Sept 4th. I will try to help support team.....

A bunch of gurls or something?!?!?!?

Post up here get my attention to be added to the private forums.

Yo. I'll do support this year!

Lemmie know the gory details

Tippin'

Got you AJ, bring it back to the top for a USA Win...

Wildman, your inbox is full :p

can i join the wof forum?

Wildman, your inbox is full :p

can i join the wof forum?

Thank you for bringing this to my attention, might explain why Hurricane hasn't answered me lol.

Now if you want to support USA this year PM me and say Fu&^ YA! USA FTW!

Bump it up still looking for some top guns to join in.

WoF 2012 Stage 1 Start/Finish Point

Sissipahaw Water Treatment Plant

(on the big bridge in the middle of it)

39480,33926, 118

Amethera

East-Northeast of Nate Valley TP

I will be there with the Judges that can make it, please arrive in good time for your hunt.

Main Team required in full
(4 members) to team with the Judge, or, if not enough Judges are available, for linking to FriendsLists for Pm contact.

Support Teams need not attend
, but if teams wish to keep a pm link with the Judge for scoring, they may.

Qualifier B will be Metal Weekend (Robot Stage), to be held in two weeks time. Moblist announced Monday evening.

Full Schedule of Hunt Dates:

AUGUST 25th/AUGUST 26th: Stage One Qualifier

SEPTEMBER 8th/SEPTEMBER 9th: Stage Two Qualifier

OCTOBER 6th/7th, 13th/14th, 20th/21st Stage 3 (3 weekends)

NOVEMBER 3rd/4th, 10th/11th, 17th/18th Stage 4: (3 weekends)

DECEMBER 1st: Stage 5: Semi-Finals

DECEMBER 15th: 3-Way Final.

Future Moblists to be announced as soon as each Stage is done, along with Start/Finish Points and updated Scores.

Please remember to NOMINATE A SCREENSHOT GUY OR GIRL; the more proof of your efforts the better. If you also keep chat log open and save the contents we can be sure of accuracy in the scores, and ability to cross-check any queries.

See you all there and good luck.

Hurrikane

Here we go rally the troops defend USA Honor...

Here we go rally the troops defend USA Honor...

honor?

My oppologies to the US team :(

Because of rude, disgusting, and unsportsmanlike like conduct by the team leadership I will have to retract my offer of support.

I expect that sort of behavior of Joker, but when the team leadership behaves the same way I can't support.

You have no clue what your talking about! NOOB!

well if we were going to participate :) I think we definatly pissed a lot of people off... and alienated ourselves... but it is good to stand for something you believe in...

Hopefully next year the US builds a team based on honor, integrity and sportsmanship instead of focusing on behaving like the disgusting stereotypes we have seen recently.

Sorry guys, I'll see you next year,
narfi

Sorry guys, I'll see you next year,
narfi

Ya know 'Alaska' is very close to 'Australia' in the alphabet hon ...

Just saying ;)

Ya know 'Alaska' is very close to 'Australia' in the alphabet hon ...

Just saying ;)

Canada is closer and is my wifes home country :D sorry

I expect that sort of behavior of Joker, but when the team leadership behaves the same way I can't support.

piss off really... I have done nothing but try to bring fairness to the event... I have not pointed any fingers I have not urged any other USA to join in this... but it is pretty self evident there is a issue with the rule... I just brought the problem to light after talking to american UBERs who wont participate... this is my first WoF i just want a fair fight... no whinning or complaining...

just a fair fight and your a total troll for some shitty comment like that...
p.s. this is my personal opinion...

you already said you revoked your support cause of wildman... so it cant hurt...
your repugnant comments towards me are foolish and not thought out... go re read the questions i raised in that thread... they were all valid and question that needed to be brought to light... i never participated and I wanted them answered...

I can help out you guys if needed???

Fapping or running Have Adj sk-20 to use preferably as UL one.. but skilled for T20 to..

Let me know where you want me

Spongey

Not only do you attack us when we post in a thread that was make to make complaints in you have to bring it our thread also? I feel sorry for you all...

WoF 2012 STAGE TWO: Qualifier B

Metal Weekend (Robot Round)

8th/9th September

Main: (Main Team size= 4)

Seg 02 and above: 10 Points
Warlock (any): 9 Points
Legionaire 03 and above: 8 Points
Seg 01: 7 Points
Warrior (any): 6 Points
Legionaire 01-02: 5 Points

Support (Support Score capped at 100 before bonuses)

Harbinger (any): 4 Points
Eviscerator (any): 3 Points
Trooper (any): 2 Points
Drone (any): 1 Points

Bonus Mob: Miner Bot (any): 25 Points

Start Point: 85027, 90642, Eudoria

A small inland island
just SW of Isslye TP. Nothing there but a few Allophyl Alphas, some WoF Judges and the chance to make history.

Thanks again to all involved making this WoF roll so smoothly... see you on the 8/9th:)

PLEASE SEND ME YOUR TIMESLOT REQUESTS AS SOON AS YOU CAN! (same choice of slots as last time).

(Unless of course you already have...)
Hurrikane

Also, anyone having a pop at USA because they're the big kid on the block; Sweden are leading, and won last year. Focus, and stop the bickering in other team's threads. This is their turf, be polite. Take it out on the battlefield.

Hurrikane

Narfi, that was uncalled for. Take your shit to a pm.

Besides, don't you have rules to try and change on the last event you won? I recall just reading your post about wanting to be able to rename the mothership you won to a name of your liking.

If you don't want to support us fine, but these posts are unnecessary.

WTF'd we do?

I just remember all of us killing a shitload of mobs and not interfering with anyone else....

:beerchug:

Tippin'

So who's the captain?

I need to sort out a timeslot for the Aussies to beat you guys!

Apologies for the long post, but it's a lot of important information all at once.

A reminder of the Hunt Calendar:

Stage 4: (3 weekends)
NOVEMBER 3rd/4th, 10th/11th, 17th/18th

Stage 5: Semi-Finals:
DECEMBER 1st

Final:
DECEMBER 15th

Here are your Groups, after seeding from the previous matches (and qualifiers; average scores were calculated from matches played), and a draw to decide the order (conducted by me using Random.com dice-roller), here's where you all ended up:

GROUP A:

USA, AUSTRALIA, POLAND, EUDORIA

GROUP B:

FINLAND, CANADA, BeNeLux, ROCKTropia

GROUP C:

SWEDEN, DACH, FRANCE, GB

Match Timetable:

Nov 3rd/4th:

USA vs AUSTRALIA
POLAND vs EUDORIA

FINLAND vs CANADA
BeNeLux vs ROCKTropia

SWEDEN vs DACH
FRANCE vs GB

Nov 10th/11th:

USA vs POLAND
AUSTRALIA vs EUDORIA

FINLAND vs BeNeLux
CANADA vs ROCKTropia

SWEDEN vs FRANCE
DACH vs GB

Nov 17th/18th

USA vs EUDORIA
POLAND vs AUSTRALIA

FINLAND vs ROCKTropia
CANADA vs BeNeLux

SWEDEN vs GB
DACH vs FRANCE​

Please contact your opponents and arrange suitable timeslots for the next three weekends.

3 matches on same Moblist (see below): Loot Bonus applies, Win Bonus applies, all usual match conditions apply; 4 Main Team hunters, Unlimited Support. Support Cap: 150 points.

Top TWO teams from each group progress to the Semi-Finals (now known as the Jimmy B's!).

STAGE 4 Moblist: Escape From TI

Main

Hogglo Mature and above: 10 points
Hispidus (any): 9 points
Letomie Mature and above: 8 points
Kingfisher (any): 7 points
Hogglo Young: 6 points
Letomie Young: 5 points

Support

Globster (any) 4 points
Furor (any) 3 points
Maffoids (any) 2 points
Cornundacauda (any) 1 point

Bonus Mob:

Combibo (any) 25 points​

SCAR AWARD:

As usual the SCAR award (the award for Slaughtering Comprehensively and Rapidly) is running for the duration of STAGE FOUR; all any Support Team has to do to enter is global at least once on Globster, Furor, Maffoids and Cornandacauda during a WoF match, in the fastest time (taken from start of match) then send in the proof.
Please enter WITH SCREENSHOTS in the WoF Screenshot Thread, showing ALL FOUR GLOBALS, TEAM LIST, TIME/DATE and if possible, LOCATION. Multiple entries allowed, mystery prizes awarded to TOP 3 Support Teams at the Final. Support Teams MUST be attached to a WoF team and scored during a WoF match (i.e. no "WoF Barnsley" or "WoF Atlantis").

TIMESLOTS:

Saturdays:

15:00, 19:00

Sundays:

09:00, 13:00

If you need a different time to those listed you MIGHT get lucky if you ask EARLY enough.

Please agree times with your opponents then let us know.

START/FINISH POINT: Treasure Island Castle Courtyard.

Phew! Think that's it; See you on the field:)

Hurrikane

So who's the captain?

I need to sort out a timeslot for the Aussies to beat you guys!

Contact Wildman, and we won't go down without a good fight :D

working it out among the team now Australia you will have your match :yup:

working it out among the team now Australia you will have your match :yup:

No posts in Group for awhile??
Who's up for support and main next round?

Tippin'

Support, I am open to handle what ever you toss me on. I'll have a healer as well accompanying me.

Wildman let me know when the match is. Sunday I have free, but have that commitment on Saturday that I let you know about. I will try to be there but no guarantee if it's on Saturday.

Back