WoF 2014: Team Czech

Thank you to TEAM CZECH for taking part in WoF 2014/15. Sadly the points you scored were not enough to progress.
It's been great to Judge and host you and we look forward to your return to the event the next time it runs.

Hurrikane

Team Czech, great effort by you all! Sorry your bid for round 4 was cut short by an ISP strike... that rather sucks.

If any of you wish to continue on in the WoF, Team Eudoria would love to have you as part of our Team. While I can't promise you a revenge match (we aren't hunting against DACH or Finland this round), I can offer you a bit of fun and craziness.

Team Eudoria is a ragtag group of avatars that span 10 time zones. While we all are patriotic to our IRL nations, we hold allegiance to Eudoria when it comes to WoF. We haven't got a huge change of advancing to the next round, but we like to have fun, and we don't plan to go down without a fight! If any of you from Team Czech would like to join Team Eudoria, we would love to have you! Just let me know here, send me a PM, or contact me in game. Personally, I would love to see how MA plans to design the jackets when Team Eudoria wins (exactly WHAT are Eudoria colors anyway?? :scratch2: ).

Back