~ WOF AUSTRALIA / NEW ZEALAND ~ A Call to Arms!

If you need more Kiwis I'm happy to help out how I can. :)

Big BUMP for the aussies :D

Hi there Sol :)
Good to see you keen to join us :)

Please apply to private forum and take a look at the Support Thread, will pm you shortly :)
To join Private Forum:
-
Edit User Groups
-Select Wof Team Australia
-Scroll down and click join Group.
Our Captain or 2IC will consider and approve from there.

To reiterate:

There is only 2 matches (hopefully ;) ) to come:

Semi Finals (6 Teams)
Australia V Romania
Saturday 27th June 12:00MA Time
(8pm west coast, 10pm east coast kick off)
This is a knockout match.
Meaning only one of us can progress to the final

Final (3 Teams)
11th July
Time TBC

Soo, for those of you thinking you'd like to take part, nows the time to do it ;) Not long to go now :)

Also, Gratz again to the SCAR Team who received their awards last night :)

Hurri and the sponsers pulled out some great prizes for us all, was fantastic to see so many of the team there :) (despite the inhumane hour :laugh:)

Cheers:beerchug:,

Aly

at this stage I believe that I'll be available for the 27th event!

So please sign me up and keep me posted! :D Team OCEANIA WIN!!

at this stage I believe that I'll be available for the 27th event!

So please sign me up and keep me posted! :D Team OCEANIA WIN!!

Thats great news!

Just follow the instructions Aly posted before and we'll get you sorted in the private forum ;)

And Welcome aboard :thumbup:

Thats great news!

Just follow the instructions Aly posted before and we'll get you sorted in the private forum ;)

And Welcome aboard :thumbup:

i've applied to the special forum!
... anything else i need to do? (can't be bothered going back to find aly's post :p

Currently I can offer myself w/: m3a, T5, pixie or shogun.
:) cheers.

i've applied to the special forum!
... anything else i need to do? (can't be bothered going back to find aly's post :p

Currently I can offer myself w/: m3a, T5, pixie or shogun.
:) cheers.

Good stuff ;)

Just check in to the Semi final support team thread for match details and meet us at TI bar an hour to 30 minutes before the match to be added to the team

Cheers,

Aly

Please count me in. I will try my best to make it:)

Great to see you keen to help out Zaizooyee, Welcome aboard :)

Will pm you with details shortly :)

Aly

i would help ya me being an aussie n all but i know nothing about this WoF stuff makes no seance to me so yer i cant see the point of it all just seams like a massive waste of peds cos there is nothing ur actually targeting to win

i would help ya me being an aussie n all but i know nothing about this WoF stuff makes no seance to me so yer i cant see the point of it all just seams like a massive waste of peds cos there is nothing ur actually targeting to win

Come along this weekend and you'll see what it's all about. WoF has been the best time I've had in this game.

The prize is Glory, The reward in fun.

Go Aussies!

Well said Gyps :)

Firstly I must say that there seems to be a misconception about WoF in that it costs you a fortune to take part.

That's not the case. Sure there a some roles that can cost a fair amount of ped, but there's always roles that don't cost you any at all. (well.. you may be out a few pec in ME :silly2:)

Most supporters will spend anywhere from $5 to $50 US per WoF round (depending on their role. Some spend more, but that is their choice, some spend none ;))
For me; that's VERY cheap for at least 4 hours of entertainment ;)

WoF is a great way to meet, banter and have alot of fun with a good group of people you may not otherwise have met, while also giving a bit more intensity to the 'game' side of EU.

But that's just me, each to their own :)

Cheers:beerchug:,

Aly

... there is nothing ur actually targeting to win

We are trying to beat the other countries (by getting more hunting globals) using a set of rules. The target is to win...much like every sport or game currently played today.

We are targetting what any country targets in a sport or competition

WORLD FRIKIN DOMINATION :)

and along the way you meet some great people from your own country that become friends in the game, more trusted people to hunt with, way more experienced people you can call on for help or info, chinwags etc etc.

Anyone can be involved dont think it's just for the ubers in there expensive armour and skirts :) (oh wait there coats).

To hunt in a big team where we all have roles is great fun indeed and can cost you what you want it to cost from a lot to very little you just have to sign up and let people know what you are able to do for the team and dont be shy thinking you arent good enough to join in as you are.

And we need you all so come along and have some fun and meet some good people.

hey all glad to help out the team :)

hey all glad to help out the team :)

Welcome aboard mate,Xaph told us to expect you ;)

Just hit the UserCP button at the top menus and on the left of that screen click on "Group Memberships".

Then just scroll down to WoF Team Australia and check the Join Group button and hit Join Group at the bottom of the page.

We'll get you authorised from there ;)

What is WoF?

Hey all!
What exactly is involved in WoF?
What do I have to do?
How long does it take?
If it sound right for me, I'll post back...

Welcome aboard mate,Xaph told us to expect you ;)

Just hit the UserCP button at the top menus and on the left of that screen click on "Group Memberships".

Then just scroll down to WoF Team Australia and check the Join Group button and hit Join Group at the bottom of the page.

We'll get you authorised from there ;)

** PS: Please give us tabs on the meeting point & time for the 27th.

Cheers.

Hi there lorenzotorres, GalacticLord & Pr3d4t0r

be great to have you join in, the best bet is to go to this website and it's all easily explained with the links to follow if you want to come along and be involved.

Also has the relevant info for start time and location to meet up and is updated with any changes.

www.auswof.com

be great to see you there

Hey all!
What exactly is involved in WoF?
What do I have to do?
How long does it take?
If it sound right for me, I'll post back...

Basically we hunt for Australia in one huge team with everyone playing there part doing what they can afford or have the skills and equipment to do, it is open to all of us from opalo to BFG's

It goes for 3 Hours but you dont have to be there for 3 hours any time you can help with is fine by us, its about joining in meeting people and having fun while at the same time ripping the other countries to shreds.

It can be as simple as on the given timeslot you go out with your mates and hunt the support mobs with a team name of "WOF Australia support XX" (XX being a number of your choice) But if you want to really join in and meet everyone then visit the link below and sign up or just come along on teh day to get placed in a team, its good fun

This site explains it more and give further links and info

http://www.auswof.com

cheers hope to see you there

Cheers for the info guys... and a very special thanks to Aly ^^, she's very kind :D and i don't forget kindness :)

See you all saturday.

and thank you Pr3d4tor,

Great to have you join us :)

Also, a big thank you to Butch for such a great post :)

We still have a range of roles just waiting to be filled, all you need is the will to join and 3 hours free on saturday night :)

To join, simply PM myself or one of the Team Australia existing members and head over to www.auswof.com for some introductory information ;)

For those of you bringing in non EF users, please have them meet us at TI bar from 11-11:30 Ma time or create their own team called "WoF Aus Support (followed by anything you like)" and head out to hunt Igni/diripi/pupugi or Oculus.

Looking forward to a great match out there with you all on saturday :wtg:

Cheers :beerchug:

Aly

Wish i could be there. All the best guys and ill catchyas on cnd for the last round when I get back from holidays.

To anyone that can get to a computer i highly reccomend hunting with the aussie team these guys know their stuff and are a pleasure to work with.

Wish i could be there. All the best guys and ill catchyas on cnd for the last round when I get back from holidays.

To anyone that can get to a computer i highly reccomend hunting with the aussie team these guys know their stuff and are a pleasure to work with.

We'll be thinking of you reclining on those sunny Greek beaches whilst we pummel angry creatures into oblivion :)

Looking forward to having you back for the finals though!

- Deathifier

We'll be thinking of you reclining on those sunny Greek beaches whilst we pummel angry creatures into oblivion :)

Looking forward to having you back for the finals though!

- Deathifier

Didn't realize that you're from AUS Deathifier :p Good to have ya on our side :)

Another bump for the Australian team.

All rounds in the comp have been wins so far, a huge improvement on last year and from our underdog position at the start of this year.
No uber skills required just a friendly attitude and willingness to have fun and join a winning team.

Even if you have only TT weapons or FAP it doesnt matter.
PM another Aussie on your FL or Aly or Marmac to enquire about a position in support of a great team and be a part of the biggest online competition ever!
Who knows, you may even get some great loot on the way like THIS :)

You may even get some great loot on the way like THIS :)

Right on mac, good times had all round. A final good luck guys ill be cheering you on from here and by the time i wake up tomorow morning we will know that ill be seeing you guys on cnd for the finale.

lemme go see if i can go find my pompoms and cheerleaders outfit ;)

:yay::wtg::yay::wtg::yay:

Another bump for the Australian team.

All rounds in the comp have been wins so far, a huge improvement on last year and from our underdog position at the start of this year.
No uber skills required just a friendly attitude and willingness to have fun and join a winning team.

Even if you have only TT weapons or FAP it doesnt matter.
PM another Aussie on your FL or Aly or Marmac to enquire about a position in support of a great team and be a part of the biggest online competition ever!
Who knows, you may even get some great loot on the way like THIS :)

Another bump to the top :D

Back