WoF Pro Series Run 5 - "The Full Monty"

I've been trying to think of a way to do something like that, but it's not easy. It would seem harsh, for example, if I set a points cap at, say 1000 points, and then a 10k HoF was beaten by two 1k HoFs...

If you can think of a way to make it work, I'd be happy to hear it.

I'll almost certainly leave the points system as it is for the next Run. I'm fairly sure that this situation is gonna prove uncommon...

There is a change coming though...

It will more than likely mean that more than 4 will be wrestling for 3 ped winning places...

Feel free to be intrigued and excited..

:thumbup:

See you all at 21:00 :)

Am indeed intrigued :D Sounds good, look forward to the announcement tomorrow!

On the loot cap thing, seems not everyone wants it anyway. It works pretty well in Battle for Power, but like you say - its unlikely something similar will occur all that often I guess,

thankx for event!!! looking forward to next round :)

Thxs was an awesome season (5) tryed hard!

And thxs TDO, Team Consortium has to date (2) 2nd place finishes and (2)third place finish and a 4th place.
And a major gz to Myne lady ah, nice way to take the win, and keep going out and add to the total ponits. Dam outstanding.

Team Consortium mobilizing a new team for season 6 , and a run ftw!!!!!

Apprentice Jedi
Force Majeure

And thxs TDO, Team Consortium has to date (2) 2nd place finishes and (2)third place finish and a 4th place.

Force Majeure

That's odd, while writing the Run 6 thread, I happened to notice your fine record without yet winning it...

Perhaps Run 6 is your time. You guys are great competitors.

And a major gz to Myne lady ah, nice way to take the win, and keep going out and add to the total ponits. Dam outstanding.

Team Consortium mobilizing a new team for season 6 , and a run ftw!!!!!

Apprentice Jedi
Force Majeure

thankx force, but it was a team effort, matter a fact, i would have to say the credit goes to angel... it was his idea for me to join in the fun, i accepted and i followed his lead..indeed we made a great team but no way could i have done it alone, nor would i have been there without him.... so now is the time for me to say(once again) ........thankx angie, you're a gem!!! no pun intended hehe

Back