WoF Romania

Honey decided to put me in it and help u as a support :rolleyes:

So i'll try to help u guys since French is gone :(

But i'm not skilled as honey but will try to get the mojo needed for this day

:wtg::wtg:

so if u need some information just let me know or ask honey :)

Honey will guide u, just keep in touch with her ;).

Note:

All Romanians players, pls go check our forum, it is does not matter if ur out of money, everyone could help if u wanna do so.

I guess u don't have to be romanian or live there irl to help romanian Wof :rolleyes:
Otherwise i can say i love some aspect of romania , is it enought ? :D

I guess u don't have to be romanian or live there irl to help romanian Wof :rolleyes:
Otherwise i can say i love some aspect of romania , is it enought ? :D

Nope you dont have to be romanian. :) We apreciate a lot that you help us Dev. :thumbup:
Or you can say you like romanian ppl, they are great. :D

At least one is :D

and yeah love romanian girls :rolleyes:

Not sure i'll be a great help but i can always act as a sheep :silly2:

An Arabian man in the airport:
- Name?
- Abdul al-Rhazib.
- Sex?
- Three to five times a week.
- No, no? I mean male or female?
- Male, female, sometimes camel.
- Holy cow!
- Yes, cow, sheep, animals in general.
- But isn?t that hostile?
- Horse style, doggy style, any style!
- Oh dear!
- No, no! Deer run too fast

- Name?
- Abdul al-Rhazib.
- Sex?
- Holy cow!
- Oh dear!

:rofl: hilarious!

- Name?
- Abdul al-Rhazib.
- Sex?
- Holy cow!
- Oh dear!

The "act as a sheep" part gave you ideas heh? You perv. :)

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=is6cBWvlh84[/YOUTUBE]
:D

"everybody in the country, come along and move your body, to the rhythm of Romania.. "

translation in entropian terms, cmon romanians.. all sign up for WoF and fight for your country! :laugh:

Go Romania!

ro_20flag_278566.gif

Last edited:
I hate to see Romania associated with Dracula. I think we have other values. Real values... The song is not so bad tho...

I hate to see Romania associated with Dracula. I think we have other values. Real values... The song is not so bad tho...

I put it for that certain part of the song actually.. the "everybody in the country, come along..", not for Dracula. :)
Anyway, we do have other values indeed, but we have to accept that this Dracula thing is one of the most important tourist attraction in Romania atm, and we gotta live with that.
Oh well ppl skip this part, the idea is: we need a lot of support, its the final!

Go Romania and +rep Hon3y for the video
:monkey::monkey::monkey:

Romania have vampires in their support?!!! :eek:

Well we'll definitely be going for the daylight option for the Final then! ;)

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=is6cBWvlh84[/YOUTUBE]
:D

"everybody in the country, come along and move your body, to the rhythm of Romania.. "

translation in entropian terms, cmon romanians.. all sign up for WoF and fight for your country! :laugh:

Go Romania!

ro_20flag_278566.gif

Unique as always :thumbup:

Romania have vampires in their support?!!! :eek:

Well we'll definitely be going for the daylight option for the Final then! ;)

muhahaha :vampire: modified vampires.. at their 100% on daylight as well. :D

Good luck in the WAR on Saturday Romania!

Good luck in the WAR on Saturday Romania!

:laugh::silly2::laugh::silly2::laugh: ... once again! :yay:

And oh ya ... GL Romania ... catchy tune there, but it's going to take more than blood sucking fangs and groovy dance moves to take us down! :wise:

GO ENGLAND
:cheer:

And oh ya ... GL Romania ... catchy tune there, but it's going to take more than blood sucking fangs and groovy dance moves to take us down! :wise:

Oh you mean like a hell of organization and support? :scratch2: Oohh wait! we also have those! ;)

I will only say, may the best one win! Its a very open competition imo.

And ofc, Go Romania!!!

Oh you mean like a hell of organization and support? :scratch2: Oohh wait! we also have those! ;)

I will only say, may the best one win! Its a very open competition imo.

And ofc, Go Romania!!!

Know what I love ... that despite being on opposing teams, friends can still be friends and have fun! :D Hugs, Hugs, and more Hugs! Oops ... I better be careful, I'm spreadin' too much purple around in the wrong camps! :silly2:

Know what I love ... that despite being on opposing teams, friends can still be friends and have fun! :D Hugs, Hugs, and more Hugs! Oops ... I better be careful, I'm spreadin' too much purple around in the wrong camps! :silly2:

Yeah and lets hope it will stay like that, its a great competition and it would suck to lose friends cause of it.

:hug:

Yeah and lets hope it will stay like that, its a great competition and it would suck to lose friends cause of it.

:hug:

That won't happen Sweetie! ... not with us anyway! ;)

That won't happen Sweetie! ... not with us anyway! ;)

Never say never it's a english expresion No ? (i learned from english :laugh:)

And a answer to u :D
Of course, you have a little chance, your team (our clients) it's not present at European Football Championship :eek:

Try to do the best !! will do better :wtg:

Without jokes i really meet some wonderful persons from Sweden and England (my respect) and really, i hope will do some team's hunt together after we'll win :yay:
Without hard feelings.

deja ma enerveaza comentariile la astia niste basinosi:mad:, +rep cris and Grecu

HAI ROMANIA !!!:cool:

Never say never it's a english expresion No ? (i learned from english :laugh:)

And a answer to u :D
Of course, you have a little chance, your team (our clients) it's not present at European Football Championship :eek:

Try to do the best !! will do better :wtg:

Without jokes i really meet some wonderful persons from Sweden and England (my respect) and really, i hope will do some team's hunt together after we'll win :yay:
Without hard feelings.

Hey, keep your hands off our purple support! She's ours and you cant have her!! :ninja:

We love our MS9! :cheer:

(although I am happy to rent her out for weddings and bar mitzvah's after the match on Saturday ;))

Hey, keep your hands off our purple support! She's ours and you cant have her!! :ninja:

We love our MS9! :cheer:

(although I am happy to rent her out for weddings and bar mitzvah's after the match on Saturday ;))
Ok i understand but i shall have a chance to hunt with u ;) for the England-Romanian friendship :shower:

If there is anyone else willing to join our support, contact Combo, or me.. or Evey.. or whatever. Our support has been awesome so far, but there is always place for more, after all its the final! :yay:
ro_20flag_278566.gif

Back