WoF SCAR Award Screenshots

Rayne Jade

Marauder
Society
GloryHound Irregulars
Rayne Jade Blackmoore
Please post Support Team claims here for the SCAR Awards. Screenshots should show timestamp.

1 entry per support team per match.

Good Luck :thumbup:

WoF England Support X

WoF England Support X Team

Round 1 Start Time 12:00 (not sure if we started late or not :D )

Warrior 12.23.04
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Sabakuma 12.32.22

Formidon 12.55.48

WoF Sweden Support #21

20:24:22 - Warrior

20:29:12 - Formidon

20:51:50 - Sabakuma

I believe we started @ 20:00

We did actually have a formidon earlier, but didn;t get the timestamp on screenie ;(

WOF USA Support Team 3, 1st entry

USA Support Team 3, Match time 20:00

20:27:14 Formidon

20:45:42 Warrior

21:30:00 Sabakuma

I think our match started on-time at 20:00

I was doing the screenshots manually, so the first wto might have been longre, but the last time on the Sabakuma was pretty close...maybe a few seconds late...

Formidon 20:07:19

Warrior 20:44:01

Sabakuma 20:52:03

Very close in the top 3, can see that lead swapping a few times before the end of the Stage:)

Hurrikane

here is the Aussie one, we started at 08:00 (I think on time)

Warrior 08:27

Sab 08:30

Formidon 08:45

Romania . Start 12:00 MA time.

Wof greece support team!!!

START 16 MA

ONLY THE 3 MOBS AND THE FIRST GLOBALS OF THEM!

Wof Support Team #2 6-6-09
Start Time 20:00

Warrior - 20:01:00 :yay:

Sabakuma - 20:14:43 :cheer:

Formidon - 20:24:06 :cool:

ROCK ON USA!!!!!!!!!! :wtg:

Last edited:
Nice work USA, that one will be tough to beat! I don't think England got anything worth posting this time, stupid Sabas :D

Nice work USA, that one will be tough to beat! I don't think England got anything worth posting this time, stupid Sabas :D

Yeah, Sabas were a pain this time to find. We had over half of the team on them from the start and I doubt we killed much more than a dozen of them in the 15 minutes it took for Heap to find the lucky one....then of all mobs, the Formidon took what felt like forever to get compared to Round 1. They just didn't want to global...but all in all we are pretty happy with that time. :yay:

-Mack

Yep, we sure got lucky with that one! Strategy and luck combined made for a great time! We certainly rocked it! We'll see if it holds. One week to go!

WoF Canada support

Started at 00:00

Gathered up the times placed so far for USA support teams, figured I would share since its just cut and paste...

These are the only contenders that have actually placed screen shots up on the official scar thread.

Time to beat is 51 mins 50 secs to place in the event.

1. Team 2 USA - 00:24:06
  2. Australia - 00:45:19
  3. Sweden - 00:51:50
    -----------------------
  4. Scotland - 00:52:03
  5. England - 00:55:48
  6. Romania - 00:59:38
  7. Canada - 01:20:26
  8. Team 3 USA - 01:30:00
  9. Greece - 01:33:36

Good Luck Teams!
EBO

Gathered up the times placed so far for USA support teams, figured I would share since its just cut and paste...

4th...crap....we'll try again this weekend. Last weekend hunt was waaaay over the time.

Anxiously awaiting word on this :) Don't think anyone beat our time over this weekend. Any news on when prizes etc will be handed out? I'm being asked by my team mates and they would like to make plans to assure they are there if they can be.

Scar was a great addition to WOF I think. Hope something like this or even more for support teams can be added next year. It was sure an incentive for more ppl to participate!

After a STUNNING weekend in terms of frantic scores and close battles we see little change, as the Sabakuma's proved elusive for all.

The results of the SCAR Award
for Slaughtering Comprehensively And Rapidly therefore are:

1st: WoF USA Support 2

2nd : WoF Aus Support SCAR

3rd : Sweden Support #21

WELL DONE TO THE WINNERS! and congratulations to all who managed this mighty feat in the face of infrequent foes!

Prize-Giving by means of the Skullottery will take place on:
Saturday June 20th at 17:00 MA Time.

Should take about an HOUR.

The Location will be Chug's Place in Eudoria.

We have 12 winners for the 1st prize, 11 winners for 2nd and 12 winners for 3rd.

As each prize bundle contains 12 items, and we only need 11 for 2nd prize, one of the 2nd prize items will now be added to the 3rd prize bundle. The 3rd prize was 12 identical items, now it will be 11 the same and 1 better one, allowing the 3rd prize winners to take part in the Skullottery (it would have been pointless before). The remaining ex-3rd prize item will go back into the pot.

To claim your prize:

Firstly, All 3 Winning Teams please submit your whole team list with full avatar names so I can cross-reference the names with the blurry images on your screenshots, and identify the winners at the prize-giving. Post it here please.

I'll confirm this by PM.

Then as many of you that can should turn up at Chug's Place.

What will happen: I'll be there, with a couple of others I'm guessing.

Starting with 3rd place, each team should stand in line, and then each member select an argo skull from a trade window with me. Bearing in mind that each choice lessens the options of the next member, an order within the line may want to be pre-chosen by yourselves, perhaps based on cost or damage done, or just generosity.

I'll note down who picks what, and then announce which prizes each skull means, and present the prizes.

Then you'll give the skulls back and I'll do it all again for 2nd and finally 1st.

It's up to the team members whether they embrace the randomness and keep what they get or pool the prizes later.

:eek:What if I can't make it???:eek:

PM me to either: Have someone else pick up your prize, Or: Meet in-game later and get whatever prizes are left after your punctual friends take their pick... this could still mean a better prize if it was not claimed on the day:)

I'd like to say a big thanks to all who donated and sponsored this year's WoF; I hope you got as much out of it as we did:)

Hurrikane

Last edited:
With help from Coachman, and EntropiaTracker, I've compiled the list of..

Sweden Support Team Names:
  • Alienna Alien Xartia (That's me)
  • Lars Mr Lars Sebra
  • Al Magam Gambe
  • Less Valand Ismore
  • Michael Coachman Lampa
  • Wishmaster Spikey Spikey
  • Rob Rapido Green
  • Slim StrongMinded Joe
  • Kydde Fide Fascia
  • kebab MrHummel luthor
  • chris enzo enzo
  • Caramon Caramon Majere

The capitalisation should be correct too ;)

USA Support Team #2 (1 & 7 joined for this) WOOT!!!!!!!!!! :wtg:

:yay::yay::yay::yay:

Casay Casay Onyx
Alex Coolguy Hammer
Erling Emissary of Janus Dalama
Armak Mack Zardacon
Yem Heap Pyite
Red Ebo-ICE Jade
Night Slick Shadow
Brent Wildman Lansing
WUDI MEIREN TIANXIA
Kissy Lexi Shepherd
NOS Missile Express
Victor bigkahuna Stringfellow

Think these are correct :)

We've voted and agreed to share and split all between us.

Last edited:
Aussie SCAR team

James Warpath Proudstar
Kiera Gypsy Croft
Steven Madchick Na
Skytle Dblood Dryke
Max Marmac Power
Shaz Bogette Monaro
Xaphod Xaph Beeblebrock
dire Godspeed straights
Alyss Aly Aquire
Cidel Mulga Fastro
Durak Durak Jung

Last edited:
Copy of PM to Hurrikane!

Yo Hurrikane!

I was in Team 2 for the USA, full name, Yem Heap Pyite.

I won't be able to make the award ceremony as I'm traveling several hours from home to go see a concert that Friday night and won't be back until much later in the day than 17:00 in game time...

I would like to designate Casay as my representative to choose my skull and collect my prize.

Thanks!

Heap

I must say the SCAR Award is an excellent addition to WoF which made serving on support teams much more interesting!

Thanks Hurrikane!

Aussie SCAR team

Durak Jung < -------Not sure of Jung's full avatar name, he;s always just been Jung :) waiting on PM

Durak Durak Jung from entropia tracker. :)

Gratz to the winners, and thanks to the WoF organisers for this nice addition to WoF.

We made a serious try to clinch it in the last match of the round today, had the warrior and formi nice and quick but despite blasting at every saba we could spot we couldn't find a global in them for three hours, let alone 24 minutes :D

Gratz to the winners, and thanks to the WoF organisers for this nice addition to WoF.

We made a serious try to clinch it in the last match of the round today, had the warrior and formi nice and quick but despite blasting at every saba we could spot we couldn't find a global in them for three hours, let alone 24 minutes :D

*20 minutes ;) (Way proud of my team here!) HUGZ!

Jimmy was right, of course... 24 minutes....

Last edited:
Thanks Hurri and gratz to all the winners :)

Prize-Giving by means of the Skullottery will take place on:
Saturday June 20th at 17:00 MA Time.

Should take about an HOUR.

The Location will be Chug's Place in Eudoria.

Any chance of changing the presentation time to something a little kinder?

That is 01:00 - 03:00 our time :eek:.

Im sure some of us will be there for it, however to be fair on those with other commitments it is requested that the time be changed.

Thanks Hurri and gratz to all the winners :)

Any chance of changing the presentation time to something a little kinder?

That is 01:00 - 03:00 our time :eek:.

Im sure some of us will be there for it, however to be fair on those with other commitments it is requested that the time be changed.

If you'd like to turn up at anytime you say between 12:00 and 17:00 I can be online to hand out your team's prizes, no problem:)

Let me know what suits you.

Hurrikane

If you'd like to turn up at anytime you say between 12:00 and 17:00 I can be online to hand out your team's prizes, no problem:)

Let me know what suits you.

Hurrikane

No its fine at this stage thanks mate, it was more an effort to enable the whole team to be there for the group presentations.

As it stands I will probably make it, along with a few others hopefully ;)

Big Gratz to all the winners, great effort and I feel sure you are going to enjoy your prizes :)

Just a little heads up teaser as well, the End of WoF and Hurricane Appreciation Party (shush it's all top secret and Hurrikane is blissfully unaware) will be coming up after the Final as well. I will be making a thread in the next week or so I hope, just need to get off my booty and finish up planning all the party games, and final sorting of prizes and sponsors. In the meantime, anyone wanting to toss something into the hat feel free to pm me here or ingame (hint hint).

WoF On!!

Back