WoF Scoring Program

Brad Numbers

Guardian
Society
Hunters Unlimited
Brad Numbers Herald
Want to follow along with WOF during the matches? Perhaps everyone won't, but this is geared more toward people with interest in WOF and scores for a match.

Anyone who wants to try it. Please goto: http://98.218.142.184/wofscores/current/ and download the (manual version) WOFScoring.exe. It has a "check for updates" function, allowing you the option to download any available update. The zip file has information from WOF 2010.

If you want to install it like "Entropia Tracker" where it auto updates, please goto: http://98.218.142.184/wofscores/publish/setup.exe.
The WOFScoring.exe requires .NET 4.0 available here from Microsoft (the auto update version installs this automatically, the manual version, you do this yourself).

I don't have a domain name, so if the IP changes (possibility), I'll have to post the new location to download updates.

It currently only parses a chat log in English, because of parsing certain keywords like Hall of Fame and some issues with spacing, though I tried to use key parts in the global text for this (with enough feedback and I look more at my code, I could possibly come up with region specific parsing, so any chat log works, and could present the interface in your host language - translation help requested).

This will do both real-time (live scores) and post match processing. MA/FPC changed how chat logs are presented, so I'm not sure if it processes correctly (with input, I can adjust it).

This program can accept the correct spelling but any letter in upper or lower case, like: Amethera is accepted as "AMETHERA", "amethera", "AmEtHeRa", and so on, but "amthera" will fail. It can also track a specific team name, like "WOF Amethera support 10" (if that existed), and separately score their progress, with the specific name in place of the country name.

The user will need to award any winning and loot bonuses (available with check box), until I work out a way to tie head-to-head matches together so the program can compare the results to award the bonuses. The bonuses along the way during a match are available to set in pre-match setup, and currently based on WOF 2010 rules.

Enjoy! (More help available inside the program)

Back