***WoF SEMI-FINALS (The Jimmy B's!) MOBLIST and INFO***

Hurrikane

Slayer
Society
GloryHound Irregulars
Oscar Hurrikane SkyQuake
Welcome to the six highest-scoring teams of WoF 2012. You've all had a long battle to get where you are now, and only two Stages remain (Last Stage was MENTAL by the way, thanks to all 12 teams who took part)

As some of you may know, Jimmy B won the design-a-stage competition and from now on, the WoF Semi-Finals will be known as the Jimmy B's. This is a change that I like very much. Like Moblists, Susans and Wrobs, the WoF has introduced several new terms and phrases to Entropia Universe and the Jimmy B's are just the latest to be coined. All adds to the legend that is the World Of Firepower and that's a good thing:)

So; who do we have fighting who on December 1st?

MATCHES:

AUSTRALIA vs DACH

USA vs BeNeLux

SWEDEN vs CANADA

Main Team Size: FIVE

Support Team: UNLIMITED (Scoring Capped for Support at 200 before bonuses)

TIME-SLOTS:

SATURDAY 10:00 (am)

SATURDAY 19:00 (pm)

ALL TEAMS INVOLVED: CONTACT YOUR OPPONENTS, AGREE A TIME FROM THE TWO PROVIDED AND LET ME KNOW AS SOON AS YOU CAN.

START POINT:

WEST HADESHEIM (Eudoria 60400, 85200, 269)

...a lovely little hamlet in the countryside.

MOBLIST:

Main Team:

Atrox (Alpha and Above) 10 points
Caperon (Any Maturity) 9 points
Grand Formidon/Formidon (Any Maturity) 8 points
Ambulimax (Provider and Above) 7 points
Atrox (Dominant and below) 6 points
Ambulimax (Old and below) 5 points

Support:

Itumatrox (Any Maturity) 4 points
Scipulor (Any Maturity) 3 points
Tezlapod (Any Maturity) 2 points
Mermoth (Any Maturity) 1 point

Bonus:

Mourner (Any Maturity) 25 points

NO Win Bonus but LOOT BONUS of 15 points for highest combined global loot (Main Team).

Was hoping to hear back from MindArk about some special additions for this Stage, but hoping they get confirmed for the Final now. Nonetheless, a new challenge, with ONE MATCH to get it right; winners of the three Semi-Final Matches go through to the Three-Way Final on December 15th..... and possible Victory.

As always......... See You On The Field.

Hurrikane

P.S. All SCAR entrants from the last Stage don't worry, your results have been recorded and you won't be forgotten; I will update the Screenshot thread after a few days (to let anyone post screenies that haven't gone up yet).

P.P.S. This post will be pasted to each Semi-Final Teams' thread.

Last edited:
Now is the time to stand up and fight for Team Benelux!

We need all support we can get to beat team USA!

So, check your friendlist!
Yell around in towns!
Tell everyone who wants to hear it!

We need YOU for support make it to the final!

TEAM BENELUX FTW!

:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

so thats Jimmy B´s late revenge, i knew the semi finals thingy had a flaw...

so thats Jimmy B´s late revenge, i knew the semi finals thingy had a flaw...

This Moblist was not the one Jimmy B won with, his entry will be used to create one of next year's Moblists.

This one's down to me:)

Hurrikane

I just pooped a hammer!

Tippin'

Wow Hurrikane,

This is a diaboloical moblist :laugh:.

Did I miss the posting of last weekend's scores somewhere, or have they not been posted yet?

Thank you.

Was hoping to hear back from MindArk about some special additions for this Stage, but hoping they get confirmed for the Final now.

So nothing for the Semis?

See the OP in this thread: ***WoF Stage 4 SCORES***

Thanks, I got mixed up with my dates and stages.

I already have the completed Stage 4 with all combined totals and standings published at MSM. Don't know why I thought everyone was battling it out this past weekend.

MY bad. At least I'll have the banner ready. :laugh:

So nothing for the Semis?

I asked and the spawns were okayed, when it got closer to needing them I asked for confirmation but couldn't get a reply, so I used existing mobs.

If anyone spots any tiny nasty birds before the weekend, ;) let me know.

Hurrikane

We can't deposit!!!!! DIBS is down and we can't deposit. Tried with many players and we can't make it work. Can anyone confirm this? USA asking for a reschedule or DIBS being fixed before start!

We can't deposit!!!!! DIBS is down and we can't deposit. Tried with many players and we can't make it work. Can anyone confirm this? USA asking for a reschedule or DIBS being fixed before start!

No issue this end in OZ :)

Good for OZ but I haven't heard of anyone being able to depo yet. Been trying all evening and contacting others outside of WoF just to see if they can depo $10,,, no go!

I get rejected from DIBs in USA

Sorry to hear you plight might be our turn:):wtg:

WOW!!! What a match for Australia and DACH this morning. Was fortunate enough to watch probably the closest match this year and quite a battle. I lost track of the number of score lead changes that happened up until DACH was the first to get the Tezlapod global completing the sweep. Australia managed to do the same later in the match brought the scores close again. After going through my log files and rechecking score, I had it DACH winning by 10 points at the end before Loot Bonus and MIA were taken into account. Such an incredible match, and one global could have made the difference. Australia was definitely closing in at the end and another 5 minutes could have seen a different winner. Hurrikane is checking his logs too, so scores are still un-official, but they always came out with DACH on top, so that won't change.

Great match to both teams...an incredibly hard fought battle from beginning to end!!!

WOW!!! What a match for Australia and DACH this morning. Was fortunate enough to watch probably the closest match this year and quite a battle. I lost track of the number of score lead changes that happened up until DACH was the first to get the Tezlapod global completing the sweep. Australia managed to do the same later in the match brought the scores close again. After going through my log files and rechecking score, I had it DACH winning by 10 points at the end before Loot Bonus and MIA were taken into account. Such an incredible match, and one global could have made the difference. Australia was definitely closing in at the end and another 5 minutes could have seen a different winner. Hurrikane is checking his logs too, so scores are still un-official, but they always came out with DACH on top, so that won't change.

Great match to both teams...an incredibly hard fought battle from beginning to end!!!

i can only second that, for me it was the battle of the year! After Australia got the sweep sammy started counting the point difference in ts. At some point we were 60points in advance + loot bonus and then Australia took off and made global after global after global after global. 10 minutes before the game we were only 15-20 points in advance but Australia reached the support cap. Without support cap and/or 1 more hof for the aussies it would have been a loss for us.

Thank you all for a great match!

Thank you Mack and Parlog for your summaries, it will definitely help to make the MSM article about the Semi-Finals more interesting. You will get full credit for quotes of course. Sounds like this match-up was quite the "edge of your seat" experience.

Can't wait to see the final scores.

Side-note ... if anyone else wants to give a summary of their Semi-Finals WoF experience today, that would be awesome. Then my write-up will have first-hand player experience, as well as Hurrikane's comments.

Thanks! :)

Thank you Mack and Parlog for your summaries, it will definitely help to make the MSM article about the Semi-Finals more interesting. You will get full credit for quotes of course. Sounds like this match-up was quite the "edge of your seat" experience.

Can't wait to see the final scores.

Side-note ... if anyone else wants to give a summary of their Semi-Finals WoF experience today, that would be awesome. Then my write-up will have first-hand player experience, as well as Hurrikane's comments.

Thanks! :)

I could stand to hear a little more of that myself:)

Hurrikane

Can USA deposit? Are we having their match today? Last call....

Hurrikane

Since they didnt reply, I guess BeNeLux won? :D

From what i'm told USA is a go for today
Lets do this thing

USA is Ready to fight TODAY!

I asked for the postpone due to deposit issues from USA, but we worked through that see you on the battlefield!

From what i'm told USA is a go for today
Lets do this thing

no way, people logged of from our team already, so I disagree to have a go now

Hurrikane needs to get in game and make a call but USA is ready to go and arriving at start.

Hurrikane already said it was postponed till next week, and thats why people of us left already, so no match this weekend

Hurrikane needs to get in game and make a call but USA is ready to go and arriving at start.

Benelux is not ready anymore.

Took too long for team USA to react to Hurrikanes calls. He postponed, i told the team, they left.

This is too last minute changes!

Back