WoF SERBIA 2008

vanjadiablo

Alpha
Society
united BALKAN spies diplomat and public relation advisor
DiViNe DiAbLo DeMeNtO
zastava_594701.JPG

This year SERBIA comes stronger then ever:wtg:

Enyone who want to play for Serbia can apply at this thread, will choose the team together

DiViNe DiAbLo DeMeNtO

team SERBIA

my first WoF

for any information u can contact me on MSN vanjareo@hotmail.com

SERBIA MAIN team

DiViNe DiAbLo DeMeNtO Capt.
Sponzorusa Svaba Qrava
Black Recka Raven Deputy
Pozzo the last Umbranoid
Max Maxa Freezer
Admir Ado Skornja
Jura Ebo Eber Vice-Captain
Primos Piko Kotar
Mihc Kurac Guky
davor007 perkmandlc007 poddesetnikG
Sam Diafelx Sara
pero pero750 silni

The final list of Serbian wof team

Last edited:
Best of luck Diablo :thumbup:

Edit/....and Recka

Last edited:
Don't know if you know this Diablo as it's your first WoF, but last year team Serbia probably had the most valiant of all the WoF participants in it's team - Maxa.

In Serbia's first match against France, Maxa was the only team member who showed up, and bravely made the effort anyway, but the next match against Amethria was when he really made Serbia proud.

Again, he was the only team member, but this time he actually managed to single handedly defeat them by himself.
Hurrikane awarded Maxa with a large EFD prize for his bravery, and he became an overnight celebrity within WoF.

With such a hero in your ranks you'll do just fine. :)

Thx goody for yours never ending support :yay:

Max is well known indeed among r ranks ;)

Cause i have the most time, i took on me to arrange the gathering of mighty Serbian team,....like i said we`ll all pick the finnest players who`ll represent us

Last edited:
If you have the time like you say, best use it to get some names up on your team list.... the WoF's not long now, and although teams can recruit up until the start of the competition, Captains should be decided on Jan 1st, and January is really for Team organisation, not recruitment. Good luck:)

Hurrikane

I`ll get right on it

Recka and I orginized ppl from southern Europe into the 1 soc, and now made cadets......this team will be piece of cake :nana::silly2:

Last edited:
Count on me diablo :yay:

Sponzorusa Svaba Qrava

SERBIA

>Captain of Choice< (DeViNe DiAbLo DeMeNtO)

my first WoF

Last edited:
OK 7 players for now,....Serbia team is growing larger every day

GO GO SERBIA:cheer::beerchug::clap::dance::grouphug: :banana:

Last edited:
Hi, forgive the duplicated message but there's 35 teams now:)

A Reminder and Update:

January 1st is the date your Captains are decided. I will count all votes on each thread and post the result for each team, both in the threads and in the Stickies. If you wish to count yourself and PM me the Captain, I will use that.... although any later finding of mis-counts will be looked upon sourly...

It might also be advisable to elect a Vice-Captain, or Deputy, in case the Captain has to forfeit his position for any reason.

January: This is the time for the Captain to decide his/her final team and submit it to me Via PM. This will be a list of 12 names including himself who will represent that country in WoF 2008 , and lay claim to any glory to come. These should not be chosen lightly; the World's Finest await you in heated competition.

The Closing Date for Submission of the Captain's Selection for the Main Team is Saturday January 26th.

The first Qualifiers (Stage 1) will run on Saturday Feb 2nd and Sunday Feb 3rd.

This Stage, and Stage 2, are against the World, not one-on-one matches. All that is required is to get one of the highest 24 combined (from Stage 1&2)scores from 35 (so far) teams.

Start/Finish Point for Stage 1 will be Palms Corner. I'm saying this here so it's not missed as a single mention later on. Expect a launch ceremony of sorts there as well.

Moblist will be 4, Support 2, with a Bonus mob too. Stage 2 will feature all-new mobs. This has been changed from last year's one-hunt qualifier to allow a greater spread of globalling opportunities.

If your team is getting organised and you want to be useful, please pm your preferred time slots from the following, and we'll work out a compromise:

All Times Calypso (MA) Time!

00:00 Saturday Morning

03:30 Saturday Morning

13:00 Saturday

16:30 Saturday

23:00 Saturday Night

09:00 Sunday Morning

12:30 Sunday

On a personal note, the number of WoF-related globals I see when I come online is heartening, it really is; this Tournament is looking to be amazing. It's especially good to see teams who didn't make it last year spamming the window:)

The WoF has grown, with an extra Stage and eight more teams than last year (so far), and the addition of new and tougher mobs, and lessons learned from last year will ensure chaos at times.... be prepared for anything:)

Good luck to all.

Hurrikane

my support for your captancy friend:tprun:

Black Recka Raven

Team SERBIA

(capt. DeViNe DiABlO DeMeNtO)

my first WOF

GO GO SERBIA!!!:grouphug:

:yay: SERBIA team is almost decided,.... or not ? :)

Last edited:
Don't know if you know this Diablo as it's your first WoF, but last year team Serbia probably had the most valiant of all the WoF participants in it's team - Maxa.

In Serbia's first match against France, Maxa was the only team member who showed up, and bravely made the effort anyway, but the next match against Amethria was when he really made Serbia proud.

Again, he was the only team member, but this time he actually managed to single handedly defeat them by himself.
Hurrikane awarded Maxa with a large EFD prize for his bravery, and he became an overnight celebrity within WoF.

With such a hero in your ranks you'll do just fine. :)

:ahh: how can I say no to WoF, ty Dark Cat for this lovely reminder

Max Maxa Freezer

Team Serbia

DeViNe DiAbLo DeMeNtO for captain

was in last years WoF

:clap: THE LEGEND IS AMONG US :yay::yay::yay:

we`ll give both hands for this year team :bowdown:

and a leg :thumbup: :D

Last edited:
Serbian team welcomes some great names entering the team

great to have u guys with us :dance:

We`ll definetly do some serious damage now:sniper:

Happy New Year Team Serbia,

Your Captain, by votes counted, is DiViNe DiAbLo DeMeNtO. Well done.

The Captain must now decide the final Main Team of up to 12 avatars (including the Captain; the rest must be from the names signed to the team thread for that country).

Members can still join either Main or Support Teams by signing up on this thread until Jan 25th. After that, only Support Teams can be joined.

The final list for the Main Team should be posted in your threads by Jan 26th.

The Moblist for Stage 1 will appear in a new Sticky thread called "***WoF Moblists***":), on Jan 25th. The following Moblists will be added to the thread at least 7 and no more than 10 days before the start of each Stage.

As mentioned in "***WoF Info & Rules****" (always worth checking), the HoF and ATH rule is to remain as it is. The new, larger HoF and ATH tables will just make these points more realistically obtainable.

Thanks to all of you for taking part and sincerely (as sincere as a message duplicated 34 times can be) good luck:)

Hurrikane

Thanks Hurrikane for warm wishes.

Happy NEW YEAR to all members of Serbian team, and to ones still to come.
HAPPY NEW YEAR to WOF players, best of wishes and see u all in game, we`ll make a blast:yay:

THIS IS IT BOYS AND GIRLS !!!!!!!!!!

QUALIFICATIONS AMONG US !!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Gathering Sunday 6th January 22:00 MA time @ TI teleport,....

PS. Everyone is invited,pls do come all, friends meet us at the begining of or quest, the WoF quest

Last edited:
THIS IS IT BOYS AND GIRLS !!!!!!!!!!

QUALIFICATIONS AMONG US !!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Gathering Sunday 6th January 22:00 MA time @ TI teleport,....cya all there

Good luck Diablo :thumbup:

This gathering went great :wtg:

We got couple of new members who`ll deffinetly spice up the things in our team.

I found out that 10 ppl r strong against any mob on Calypso:D and they can make some lag:(

More training and gathering will be arrange so don`t worry everyone will have there chance and the selection will be fair. We`ll all decide the team :wise::deal::coffee:

Last edited:
Hello Team Serbia,

Please PM me your finished Main Team list by
Midnight Jan 26th, if you haven't already done so.

TimeSlot Confirmation:

For Stage 1 Qualifier Hunts,
Feb 2nd and Feb 3rd.

Please select your Team's favourite slot from those listed below and PM me your choice before Midnight Jan 30th.

(1 new slot has been added)

All Times Calypso (MA) Time!

00:00 Saturday Morning

03:30 Saturday Morning

13:00 Saturday

16:30 Saturday

20:00 Saturday

23:30 Saturday

09:00 Sunday Morning

12:30 Sunday

FirePower Calculator: Just a bit of fun to work out the FirePower Score of the teams taking part.

Take your top weapon for damage/hit rate.

Multiply the hits per minute by the max damage.

That's one hunter's FirePower score. Add all the team members and it's the FirePower that Team are packing.

The moblists are based around a team of 4 people with a combined FirePower score of 10-16,000; also assuming an armour level of plated ghost and health of around 120, such a team would be able to kill most of the mobs featured. Lesser teams have a chance, those able to "kill all" will find themselves challenged too... and while it is true that organisation can work better than brute force, and tactics can turn a match around, I think FirePower will win the day.

Looking forward to revealing Moblist Stage 1 to you... Will be a new sticky thread on Jan 25th.

So; that's:

25th Jan: Last date for joining Main Teams!

25th Jan: New Sticky Thread with Stage 1 Moblist goes up!

26th Jan: LAST DATE for PM'ing me the Main Team list!

30th Jan: LAST DATE for TimeSlot confirmation!

Feb 1st: 8pm MA Time, Palms Corner... Launch Party!

Feb 2nd & 3rd: STAGE 1 QUALIFIERS!!!

Thanks to all of you, see you on the field:)

Hurrikane

Hunts this Weekend:

Saturday Feb 2nd:

13:00; Estonia, Ireland, Sweden

16:30; England, Finland, Netherlands, Tibet, Eudoria, Greece

20:00; Amethera, Germany, Belgium, Denmark, France, Poland, Romania

23:30; Australia, Austria, Brazil, Canada, Wales, Scotland, Serbia

Sunday Feb 3rd:

09:00; Cuba, South Africa

12:30; Turkey, Portugal, Italy

I've taken these times from those submitted to me by PM or by the obvious indications in your threads... if any need changing do it by PM to me and do it FAST.

Nations needing times confirmed:

America, Czech Republic, Switzerland, Norway.

Due to over-subscription by those submitting in time, the availability of slots has now decreased. Late-to-decide Teams please PM me your preferred slot from those below;

13:00; Sat Feb 2nd

09:00; Sun Feb 3rd

12:30; Sun Feb 3rd

Team Names:

All Main teams MUST use the following format when naming their teams.

"WoF(Name of Country in plain english)(Anything else that fits)"

All Support Teams MUST use the following format to be scored properly.

"WoF(Name of Country in plain english)Support(Anything that fits)"

If several support teams are formed for the same country, they should include identifying names or numbers etc in the "(Anything that fits)" part.

Main Teams should show up AT LEAST 10 minutes before the start.

MIA penalty: To avoid -10 points, each avatar must be back at the Start/Finish Point within 10 minutes of the stated finish time for each hunt.

Hunts DO NOT START until your judge, or the head Judge if several are to start at once, announces start and finish times, and THEN says "GO GO GO" in all chat.

Support Teams can turn up at the start if they wish, and are advised to at least send their leader to add the Judge to their Friends List. This way globals can be confirmed "live" instead of waiting for scores to be confirmed from screenshots. (There'll be a few to count, we may miss one or two if they are "from nowhere")

Support Teams suffer no MIA penalty and do not have to be there at the end.

Start/Finish Point;

Palms Corner... not the TP:)

It don't start, and it ain't over, until you climb those stairs (or tp straight past 'em:))

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

It's down the pathways and stairs away from the TP, past a statue...

to the landing platform. see you there:)

Good Luck to the lot of you.... wouldn't wanna be a mob this weekend:)

Hurrikane

Time-Slots and Confirmation
for Stage 2; Second Qualifier.

Please note there are LESS slots than the last stage; some were not used and these were deemed the most popular/managable slots.

Saturday Feb 16th:

11:00

16:00

21:00

Sunday Feb 17th:

01:00

12:00
Midday

Captains should PM me their slot choices
(PLEASE LIST your favourite and 2 or 3 options)

Slots will be assigned on a first-come, first served basis. The earlier you PM me, the more chance of the slot you want. No more than 10 teams will get the same slot. I'm kinda hoping it doesn't get to that:)

Please also note all times are approximate, there are usually a few minutes delay while Teams are checked in; the Hunts and scoring does not start until the head Judge says "GO GO GO" :)

Good luck!

Hurrikane

(Start Point updated tonight on Stage 2 Moblist Thread)

I think this time slot will suit us mostly

Saturday Feb 16th:

21:00

if not i think we can squeeze into this time slot

Sunday Feb 17th:

01:00

Stage 2 (The Storm)
Moblist & Scoring:

Main Team:

Atrox (Young-Alpha) 5 Points

Armax (Any Maturity) 6 Points

Formidon (Young-Old) 7 Points

Caperon (Any Maturity) 8 Points

Formidon (Provider and Above) 9 Points

Atrox (Old Alpha and Above) 10 Points

HoF's score Double for that Mob.

ATH scores Double the entire Final Score.

Variety Boost remains the same; All 4= 50, 3=30, 2=15 Points added towards the Final Score.

Support Team:

Attacker (Generation 01-03) 2 Points

Gokibusagi (Any Maturity) 3 Points

Attacker (Generation 04 and Above) 4 Points

Variety Boost is 5 points for globalling on both Support mobs.

Bonus Mob: (Available to either Main or Support Team once per match)

Mourner (Any Maturity) 25 Points

Susan 113 Smith Bonus:

Any global for Main or Support (during the Hunt) with a TT-value of 113 PED gets double it's usual score.

OK BATLLE PLANS TO THE TABLE , WE NEED TACTICS SOLDIERY !!!!!!
:sniper: :ninja: :handgun:

Last edited:
Stage 2 Confirmed TimeSlots:

Saturday February 16th:

11:00..... Italy, Australia

16:00..... Finland, Greece, Switzerland, Germany, Switzerland, Wales, South Africa, Amethera

21:00..... Tibet, America, Canada, Norway, Serbia, Denmark, Brazil, Belgium

Sunday February 17th :

01:00..... No Applications

12:00..... Austria, England

Still to Confirm:
Netherlands, Eudoria, Cuba, Ireland, Czech Republic, Estonia, Sweden, France, Portugal, Poland and Turkey.

All Teams Not Confirmed
please get on the case and PM me before the end of Friday.... or you will be given any slot that is free!

Stage 2 Start/Finish Point:

Click to enlarge

Co-Ords: Eudoria 20602 13538

It's the Outpost in the desert south of Pandora.... a lovely spot to gather before a multinational massacre

See you there

Hurrikane

Last edited by a moderator:
Stage 2 Confirmed TimeSlots:

Saturday February 16th:

11:00..... Italy, Australia, Eudoria, Sweden

16:00..... FULL Finland, Greece, Scotland, Germany, Switzerland, Wales, South Africa, Amethera, Romania, Ireland
21:00..... FULL Tibet, America, Canada, Norway, Serbia, Denmark, Brazil, Belgium, Netherlands, France

Sunday February 17th :

01:00..... No Applications

12:00..... Austria, England, Portugal, Cuba

Still to Confirm:
Czech Republic, Estonia, Poland , and Turkey.

All Teams Not Confirmed

please get on the case and PM me before the end of Friday.... or you will be given any slot that is free!

Stage 2 Start/Finish Point:

Co-Ords: Eudoria 20602, 13538

It's the Outpost in the desert south of Pandora.... a lovely spot to gather before a multinational massacre:)

See you there:)

Hurrikane

Well not so good stage for Serbia wof team :(

Hard time slot, and hard opponents, not many space to score points.

Either way, i think that this was the last stage Serbia will play in this years Wof :(

I personaly like to thanks to all the ppl that play in our team. JOB WELL DONE PEOPLE, PROUD OF U ALL!, we`ll do more next year that`s for sure:yay:

I like to mention some ppl who played for r team cause there country didn`t apply this year :clap:

*Serbia wof team, nations of Serbia,Slovenia,Bosnia,Croatia united in THE WOF 2008 !!!

DiViNe DiAbLo DeMeNtO
Sponzorusa Svaba Qrava
Black Recka Raven
Pozzo the last Umbranoid
Max Maxa Freezer
Admir Ado Skornja
Jura Ebo Eber
Primos Piko Kotar
Mihc Kurac Guky
davor007 perkmandlc007 poddesetnikG
Sam Diafelx Sara
pero pero750 silni
Murmet woopiy kuruzoic
Sebulba TheBlue Dragon
Nenad Doberman Rokvic

Thank you all

Sincerly yours Vanja (DiViNe DiAbLo DeMeNtO)

PS. See you next year ;)
PS2. We chear for our ortodox brothers and sisters "the Greece" if they pass to next phase:yay:

Well, it's farewell to Team Serbia; your small but mighty force will have to wait another year to shine. Thanks for your participation in this year's WoF.

Hurrikane

Back