***WoF Stage 4 Info and Moblist***

Hurrikane

Slayer
Society
GloryHound Irregulars
Oscar Hurrikane SkyQuake
Hello to all the teams who have got this far, from the higher-scoring Qualifiers who have had a little break to the hard-working Stage 3 Teams that made it through the Falx to get here.

A reminder of the Hunt Calendar:

Stage 4: (3 weekends)
NOVEMBER 3rd/4th, 10th/11th, 17th/18th

Stage 5: Semi-Finals:
DECEMBER 1st

Final:
DECEMBER 15th

Here are your Groups, after seeding from the previous matches (and qualifiers; average scores were calculated from matches played), and a draw to decide the order (conducted by me using Random.com dice-roller), here's where you all ended up:

GROUP A:

USA, AUSTRALIA, POLAND, EUDORIA

GROUP B:

FINLAND, CANADA, BeNeLux, ROCKTropia

GROUP C:

SWEDEN, DACH, FRANCE, GB

Match Timetable:

Nov 3rd/4th:

USA vs AUSTRALIA
POLAND vs EUDORIA

FINLAND vs CANADA
BeNeLux vs ROCKTropia

SWEDEN vs DACH
FRANCE vs GB

Nov 10th/11th:

USA vs POLAND
AUSTRALIA vs EUDORIA

FINLAND vs BeNeLux
CANADA vs ROCKTropia

SWEDEN vs FRANCE
DACH vs GB

Nov 17th/18th

USA vs EUDORIA
POLAND vs AUSTRALIA

FINLAND vs ROCKTropia
CANADA vs BeNeLux

SWEDEN vs GB
DACH vs FRANCE​

Please contact your opponents and arrange suitable timeslots for the next three weekends.

3 matches on same Moblist (see below): Loot Bonus applies, Win Bonus applies, all usual match conditions apply; 4 Main Team hunters, Unlimited Support. Support Cap: 150 points.

Top TWO teams from each group progress to the Semi-Finals (now known as the Jimmy B's!).

STAGE 4 Moblist: Escape From TI

Main

Hogglo Mature and above: 10 points
Hispidus (any): 9 points
Letomie Mature and above: 8 points
Kingfisher (any): 7 points
Hogglo Young: 6 points
Letomie Young: 5 points

Support

Globster (any) 4 points
Furor (any) 3 points
Maffoids (any) 2 points
Cornundacauda (any) 1 point

Bonus Mob:

Combibo (any) 25 points​

SCAR AWARD:

As usual the SCAR award (the award for Slaughtering Comprehensively and Rapidly) is running for the duration of STAGE FOUR; all any Support Team has to do to enter is global at least once on Globster, Furor, Maffoids and Cornandacauda during a WoF match, in the fastest time (taken from start of match) then send in the proof. Please enter WITH SCREENSHOTS in the WoF Screenshot Thread, showing ALL FOUR GLOBALS, TEAM LIST, TIME/DATE and if possible, LOCATION. Multiple entries allowed, mystery prizes awarded to TOP 3 Support Teams at the Final.

Phew! Think that's it:) Will post this in all the team threads tomorrow.

Hurrikane

Last edited:
Hello, I'm administrator of popular russian EU site (www.euhelper.ru). I already collected some info about stages 1 and 2. But i havent seen any information about stage 3, here is stage 4. What happened in stage 3?

Thank you very much, Serica :)

Hello

SCAR AWARD:

As usual the SCAR award (the award for Slaughtering Comprehensively and Rapidly) is running for the duration of STAGE FOUR; all any Support Team has to do to enter is global at least once on Globster, Furor, Maffoids and Cornandacauda during a WoF match, in the fastest time (taken from start of match) then send in the proof. Please enter WITH SCREENSHOTS in the WoF Screenshot Thread, showing ALL FOUR GLOBALS, TEAM LIST, TIME/DATE and if possible, LOCATION. Multiple entries allowed, mystery prizes awarded to TOP 3 Support Teams at the Final.

Does that mean any suport team is alegable for SCAR awards this year?

DblooD

What are the timeslots?
Since we have a daylight savings time change next weekend i would like to know if they changed.

Cheers
Siam

What are the timeslots?
Since we have a daylight savings time change next weekend i would like to know if they changed.

Cheers
Siam

Looking for that same info :cool:

TIMESLOTS:

Saturdays:

15:00, 19:00

Sundays:

09:00, 13:00

If you need a different time to those listed you MIGHT get lucky if you ask EARLY enough.

Please agree times with your opponents then let us know.
Post in this thread if you can, also PM me to confirm.

Last edited:
Hello, I'm administrator of popular russian EU site (www.euhelper.ru). I already collected some info about stages 1 and 2. But i havent seen any information about stage 3, here is stage 4. What happened in stage 3?

Glad to know you're covering the WoF; we have had a Team Russia in the past, and I would love to see their return next year. Let me know if I can help with anything you want to know.

Hurrikane

TIMESLOTS:

Saturdays:

15:00, 19:00

Sundays:

09:00, 13:00

If you need a different time to those listed you MIGHT get lucky if you ask EARLY enough.

Has the earlier Saturday slot been moved?

Has now:) Thanks, it was a typo:)

H

Last edited by a moderator:
Does that mean any suport team is alegable for SCAR awards this year?

DblooD

Yeh, that is the way it has always been. Any support team from any of the 12 remaining teams can qualify. Just need to provide screenshots with all the info listed above. Can have multiple entries in the top 3 to win prizes from the same country, or even same team. Team XXX in week 1 gets all 4 required globals in fastest time, Team XXX (with same or different members) in week 2 gets 2nd fastest time, Team XXX in week 3 gets 3rd fastest time....for example.

Was hoping to get a 01:00 slot for Australia v USA but still waiting to hear from the USA team.

Hi Everyone,
I have just updated the spawns on a couple of Land Areas specifically for WoF as requested by Hurrikane.

The changes are:
OLA-34: Hogglo Old/Provider
OLA-36: Hispidus Provider/Guardian/Dominant

The other spawns are the same as they usually are:
Letomie Young/Mature: TI West Hook
Kingfisher Young/Mature: OLA-13
Hogglo Young/Mature: TI Cape Rusla (slightly increased density above normal)

Globster Young/Mature: TI Robert's Gallows
Furor Gatherer/Patron: TI O'Malley's Grace
Furor Adept: TI South Grace
Maffoid Outcast: OLA-33
Cornundacauda Young: TI North Drake's

Combibo Stalker: OLA-35

Note after the first weekend the Letomie spawn may be increased slightly, particularly if the teams don't think there are sufficient scoring activities on the other creatures.
Otherwise they will be left as is to make it a bit trickier to grab the sweep :)

I will be double checking the changed spawns tomorrow - if there's something you do not believe is set right please let me know.

Bye,
Deathifier

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Everyone,
I have just updated the spawns on a couple of Land Areas specifically for WoF as requested by Hurrikane.

The changes are:

Note after the first weekend the Letomie spawn may be increased slightly, particularly if the teams don't think there are sufficient scoring activities on the other creatures.
Otherwise they will be left as is to make it a bit trickier to grab the sweep :)

I will be double checking the changed spawns tomorrow - if there's something you do not believe is set right please let me know.

Bye,
Deathifier

Good news i was already worried that the big Hogglo LA was out of fertilizer since all settings were open instead of locked.

Thanks for the update.

Cheers
Siam

Hi Everyone,

The changes are:

Bye,
Deathifier

Thanks very much:)

I'm thinking the Cornundacauda might be the biggest obstacle to the Sweep; we'll see:)

Hurrikane

The letomie spawn was horrible, with teams flying around cherry picking a random letomie. Killing from one end of the LA to the other about 4-5x for 3 hrs, and found literally 7 matures and 2 olds. To then global on em was purely a game of luck. Sweeps was kinda handicapped needlessly imo, and was probably one of the most frustrating moments in my eu career lol.

The letomie spawn was horrible, with teams flying around cherry picking a random letomie. Killing from one end of the LA to the other about 4-5x for 3 hrs, and found literally 7 matures and 2 olds. To then global on em was purely a game of luck. Sweeps was kinda handicapped needlessly imo, and was probably one of the most frustrating moments in my eu career lol.

exactly, Deathifier please update those maturities a little bit some there are at least 25% mature's to kill.

Atami

I agree it was too hard to get the Letomie Matures. Not saying the sweep should be easy, but it shouldn't be a complete lottery.

After the Sat night matches Hurri said the spawns would be adjusted I think.

exactly, Deathifier please update those maturities a little bit some there are at least 25% mature's to kill.

Atami

Deathifier already agreed to do this last Saturday. Hopefully it will work at next weekend ;)

The Letomie spawn will be adjusted upwards prior to the next round.

I'll see if I can get it set so there's about 2/3rd's young, 1/3rd mature+, how does that sound?

- Deathifier

I'll see if I can get it set so there's about 2/3rd's young, 1/3rd mature+, how does that sound?

- Deathifier

That sounds good

- Deathifier

perfect,looking forward to it.

- Deathifier

Sounds good to me, as you said, the Sweep should still be a challenge.

Hurrikane

Scores for the opening weekend to follow tonight (still some checking to do.... it's looking like there might even be a Tied match... we'll see):)

Fight!

.... it's looking like there might even be a Tied match... [/SIZE]

How exciting...as long as it isn't Eudoria...

Does that get settled in the ring?

If there is a draw it needs a golden global.
That was how it went last time.

It was Harbringer then.

Cheers
Siam

Twin Peaks late on a Friday night....

If there is a draw it needs a golden global.
That was how it went last time.

It was Harbringer then.

Cheers
Siam

Shame... I would of paid good money to see it sorted out in the ring... well, maybe not paid but I still would like to of seen it happen :)

For poland captain!

Team Poland Captain, can you confirm this time? Will this time work for you guys as well?

Nov 10th:
USA vs POLAND at 15:00

If anyone knows who Poland's captain is can you direct them to this post please?

V/R
Wildman

Team Poland Captain, can you confirm this time? Will this time work for you guys as well?

Nov 10th:
USA vs POLAND at 15:00

If anyone knows who Poland's captain is can you direct them to this post please?

V/R
Wildman

Ok, let me confirm then :) i'll try grab ppl on this time. GL

Back